[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations New York, you're paying $22 million for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: drose1.jpg (49 KB, 600x273) Image search: [Google]
drose1.jpg
49 KB, 600x273
Congratulations New York, you're paying $22 million for this:
Date Injury
04/02/2016 Sore elbow
03/11/2016 Left adductor strain
02/24/2016 Right hamstring tendinitis
02/08/2016 Sore leg
01/12/2016 Sprained knee
12/30/2015 Right hamstring tendinitis
11/16/2015 Sprained left ankle
09/29/2015 Orbital fracture
02/24/2015 Torn right knee meniscus
01/10/2015 Left knee soreness
12/18/2014 Illness
11/25/2014 Left hamstring
11/13/2014 Strained left hamstring
11/07/2014 Sprained ankle
10/31/2014 Left Ankle Sprain
11/23/2013 Right knee surgery - out for season
11/12/2013 Sore right hamstring

Make sure to take care of him in his last season in the NBA.
>>
over/under 40 games next season?
>>
Get that nigga Life Alert, and he'll be good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln-YViin6p0
>>
File: frog-babby.jpg (184 KB, 460x676) Image search: [Google]
frog-babby.jpg
184 KB, 460x676
>tfw DRose is still my favorite player
>>
Your leaving out a lot of missed games for """""general soreness""""" that just so happened to coincide with a run up to a nationally televised game. Glad to be done with his bullshit, it is obvious he isn't willing to attempt a return to form.
>>
>>69060609
maybe 35 if he gets daily knee shots
>>
>>69059719
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4JzxG0cnpg
>>
>>69062189
Die hard bulls fan here. We were robbed. Derick Rose is arguably as good as he was pre acl tears. He spent his last two seasons in chicago trying to develop new roles on the court which don't truly utilize his play style. It's not his fault the team would never get him a shooter that can move off the ball (this could've been mirotic, but it really should've been a 2 guard). Nobody in the league moves better with the ball than DRose, just look at how he embarrasses "elite league point guards guarding him. He made Kyrie look like a bitch in all their match ups last year. Put him next to the league point leader last year, who's only second to KD as the leagues best shooter and can move off the ball extremely well and you realize the knicks stole the leagues best back court from the bulls. I agree the bulls shouldn't have taken on th melo contract in free agency, namely cuz Riensdick wouldn't have spent money to build the rest of the team, but New York will. I would not be surprised if they were on their way to a title, something i first laughed at when Phill showed up there.
>>
>>69062602
>takes more contested jumpers than before
>takes less layups and leaner than before
>is a pylon on defense now
>struggled to average 16ppg even with a babby schedule full of rest days and skipped games
How is this arguably as good as before the ACL tears?

How will he live with being Melo's teammate when he couldn't handle Butler performing better? Chicago might have given him a pass for the constant 24 second isos with no passes to open teammates, but new york won't.
>>
>>69062602
Bro I'm also /bulls/ but you're wrong. This past season he was worse than he was his rookie season. His MVP form was based solely on athleticism. After 3 knee surgeries, that athleticism is gone. We would have won atleast once if Rose never got hurt because he did. Don't hold onto the delusion that he will be MVP caliber ever again.
>>
Derrick Rose is worth a $10 million gamble but no more. New York got Jewed.
>>
>>69064575
Yeah, thought all the Jews were in Hollywood or Jew York. Didn't know there were Chicago Jews.
>>
File: 1461268846989.jpg (33 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1461268846989.jpg
33 KB, 512x512
>trade a finally healthy DRose (who is from a small midwestern town called Chicago in case anyone cares) for some dog shit
>Noah leaving
>pau leaving

This front office is garbage. But this only compels me to watch more because tickets will be dirt cheap since the bulls will most likely suck this season.

It just wasn't meant to be guys. When Drose is dropping 50 bombs on Chicago next year at the playoffs, i'm gonna be crying and shitposting. Someone screen cap that
>>
>>69064463
>those stats

Lmao gotta love and laugh at a point guard whose assists decline but per36 shot attempts increase while shooting percentage stagnates. What a scrub
>>
>>69070537
>finally healthy

Based on what? He won't ever play 40 minutes a game ever again. He can't go 2 weeks in a season without taking a break for "soreness".
>>
>the reason D Rose destroyed his knees was due to the way he plays

Nigga Chris Paul plays like him and he's healthy af
>>
>>69070975
Chris paul had major injury problems in the past, how young are you?
>>
>>69070537
dumbass nigga, did you even read OP?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.