[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jakub Blaszczykowski has been directly involved in five of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
>Jakub Blaszczykowski has been directly involved in five of Poland’s six goals in EURO history (3 goals, 2 assists).

kek

Kuba showing Lewa who the kurwa is.
>>
Lewy is more of a team player. If we had a shit striker Kuba would be the one that everyone marked.
>>
>>69046318
Lewandowski is busy tanking defenders with his steel shins though.
It's part of the plan.
Lewandowski occupies their defenses, Błaszczykowski scores, Milik stays the fuck away and looks silly.
>>
>>69046455

>Team player

= babby who needs to be spoonfed assists two inches from the goal line
>>
blazh-chee-kovf-skee
>>
File: kuba.jpg (99 KB, 1024x661) Image search: [Google]
kuba.jpg
99 KB, 1024x661
>>69046318
What went right?
>>
>polish orthography
>using ł instead of w
>using w instead of v
>>
>>69048460
His face froze in time when he watched his father murder his mother.
>>
>>69048534
Well yep thats just our language laws like every other one lol
>>
>>69046318
>implying that wasn't the strategy
Lewandowski is still holding his own. And it really doesn't matter where it comes from, but it would be much sadder if nobody produced on the team.
>Lewandowski scores 2 against Poortugal
>>
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 540x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 540x494
>>69049894
dude..
>>
>>69046565
Milik is important part of this team play, he may scoring or not but he is still dangerous threat for enemy teams.
>>
>>69054141
Kuba... he... he had a hard life... ;_;
>>
that story when his uncle found in his locker knife and ask 12 years old kuba what he need it for and he said "to kill dad". cold as ice
>>
>>69049894
when that traumatic event happened he was given access to the chaos emeralds so he could run and run and run away from his horrific past
>>
File: 1435180020542.jpg (44 KB, 331x473) Image search: [Google]
1435180020542.jpg
44 KB, 331x473
>>69046455
>Lewy is more of a team player.
>>
Dubs and Kuba won't score a hattrick
>>
>>69049894
rude
also
too soon
>>
>>69046318
Great, so now we know whose leg Pepe's gonna break.

Thanks, Klaus.
>>
>>69056741
Kuba the Hedgehog?
I think I've had enough 4chin for today.
>>
>>69049894
but really, watching interviews with him, he's alwways cold as fuck, not in like some emo kid way, he has no emotions left in him really
>>
>>69058670
Nah, he's just quiet. I've seen him laugh and make jokes.
>>
>>69058670
He used to be very egotistical and rude to reporters. He ruined the atmosphere of the nt by making other players feel like shit.
>>
>>69046318
He has always been better than Lewandowski for the NT. The people who are only realising it now haven't been watching our NT.
>>
>>69058601
jokes on you, it's already broken
>>
>>69046565
>Milik stays the fuck away and looks silly.
Milik hate is going way too far. I swear every time he fucks up there are people calling for his head and every time he does something then it's only because Robert, our superstar who can do no wrong, created space for him. I'm really starting to think there are more Lewandowski fans than National Team fans in this country.

If any other striker was playing like Lewandowski he'd be getting slaughtered by the media and everyone would be calling for him to be dropped.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.