[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Iceland have a realistic chance of beating France or does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: iceland.png (705 KB, 681x383) Image search: [Google]
iceland.png
705 KB, 681x383
Does Iceland have a realistic chance of beating France or does England just suck?
>>
>>69045016
France will win at 95%
>>
>>69045048
Only if allah wills it
>>
We're just utter shit. France will win 4-0.
>>
they have a chance, that is a fact
>>
Iceland will win. France are shit too. Iceland are a lot better than Ireland and France struggled and had to have refball against them (Ireland corner not given and France equalised straight after)
>>
Iceland 8-0 France
>>
>>69045016
We're as shit as England m8
>>
>>69045016
Eh, they're going to favour the home side. I doubt we'll see some obvious refball but then again it wouldn't be the first time.
>>
File: vvv.jpg (30 KB, 605x406) Image search: [Google]
vvv.jpg
30 KB, 605x406
>>69045077

>struggled against ireland

kek

to stay on topic, yes they have a real chance to win
>>
I think its interesting, Iceland have caused a lot of teams trouble with long throws and France have struggled with set pieces.

France will probably win but it will probably be a respectable score.
>>
I'd say they have a chance of 15% of winning. France have played pretty good and are at home. If Iceland somehow won the banter would be off the charts
>>
>>69045077
You're right, but Ireland was against the wall after France made that half time sub and moved to play more offensive football.
I think France are better than England, because France has a competent manager, and also they have the home field advantage against Iceland.
It's going to be very interesting.
>>
>>69045077
That's exactly why your island sucks so much at football, you basically don't understand the games you watch.
>>
Iceland may win. We all saw that Ireland managed to get France rekt for aprox 60' and they lost a lot of good chances. If Iceland plays in a more passionate and accurate way, we could see the Bastille fall once again.
>>
both. but france will win
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.