[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brits were defeated by a part-time dentist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 44511124.jpg (73 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
44511124.jpg
73 KB, 300x250
TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
Brits have always had a problem with dentists
>>
>>69041431
problem with finding good dentist because their teeth are bad
>>
>>69041418
>>69041431
>>69041461
it's like poetry
>>
Iceland will go all the way
>>
Le Brexit
>>
KEKIST TOPS
>>
>>69041431
They're rabid anti-dentites
>>
>IT'S COMING HOME LADS
English shitposters are trying to surpass Australians, I swear to fucking god. This is fucking hilarious.

>ICELAND
And they were giving us shit for losing to Argentina.
>>
>>69041431
fpbp
>>
>>69041431
Nice one but don't bash England they are ready for the future, future will be nicer outside Euro, their team is to young and will be the best in the future and their cars will be much better in the future

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spqvfj1DMVo

Even their haircuts are futuristic.
We have to admit England is just to much visionary for us, poor ordinary lad.
>>
>>69041627
They're not even going to own their entire home island in 5 years. They've literally regressed 300 years

UK will be Moldova of the West
>>
File: dead-meet.webm (346 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dead-meet.webm
346 KB, 1280x720
>>69041418
>>
>>69041777
And at the price you sell to them your "state-of-the-art" F-35 that don't help them, plus the 2 "useless diesel" carriers they build, their typhoons who falls apart.
Oh boy...
I hope they love Cricket or whatever sport where they are good.
>>
>>69041461
OMG :DDDDD
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.