[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the GOAT is saying fuck off to AFA, the football confederation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
the GOAT is saying fuck off to AFA, the football confederation so corrupt that it somehow managed to not have a president since 2014 after a voting ballot tied 38-38 when there are only 75 voting members.
The corporation so corrupt that the leading candidate to take the helm is a TV-show host named Marcelo Tinelli. That's like getting Simon Cowell to be in charge of your football federation.
>>
>>69038141
>Marcelo

Is that the video match guy? That show was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>69038141
Whats going to happen
>>
>>69038141
>tied 38-38 when there are only 75 voting members
W E W
E
W
>>
tfw no Based Grondona to put Jews in their place

>"I do not believe a Jew can ever be a referee at this level. It's hard work and you know, Jews don't like hard work."
>"Jews don't like it when it gets rough"
>>
>>69038141
>tied 38-38 when there are only 75 voting members.
Makes sense on why you guys think you're white. If you can't even do basic math you can't expect to be able to tell which color is which.
>>
I think Conan O'Brien would be a p good NFL commish tbph
>>
>>69038141
>era una joda de videomatch!!

En serio el candidato es Tinelli?

HAHAHAHAJAJAJAJSJJAJAKASJDASKDASJDAJSASJKADKADASDJASKDAJSDAJKSDJASJAJAJSAJSAJAJAJSAJJKASKAJSKAJDASAJS

No, en serio? Deja reir mas fuerte

HAHAHJAHSJAHSJAHJAHJHAHSHAJSHASAKSJKAJSKAJSKAJSKJAKSJASJASJKAJSKASKAJSKHAKSJAKJSKAJSKJAKJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAA
>>
>>69038141
If he won he wouldn't be saying goodbye. Literally a sore loser crybaby. And people still criticize Ronaldo.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 600x600
He's quitting because he lost three consecutive finals and is tired of the criticism by all of Argentina, not because he's protesting against the Argentinian Football Association ffs
>>
>>69038956
Yes, seriously. We can't believe it either. Hell, not even AFA could believe it. They couldn't even believe he became vice-president of San Lorenzo. There was quite the opposition against him postulating for President of the AFA. And because of that, AFA is in the dying state it is now.
>>
>>69038141
He just wants to divert the attention from the fact that he lost a penalty kick in a motherfucking final
>>
>>69038965
Fucking this.
They should take away his Ballon D'ors retroactively and give them to Ronaldo, Ribery, Xavi, Lahm and Iniesta.
>>
>>69039090
> CR7 <3
> Islam <3
> Hala Madrid <3
>>
>>69039075

If that was his intention he did a really good job, literally nobody cared that chile won
>>
>>69038979
So you are trying to say he has a baby dick?
>>
>>69039172
Different anon here.

It's history, gaucho. When it's all over we can all look back and laugh at his tantrum and take it for whatever it was. The choking stays.

What I'm not getting is, it's all about Messi for Argentina, but what about the other players?

Were they serious about quitting too?
>>
>>69038141
I dont even like soccer but now i despise messi, fucking midget aspie crybaby faggot
>>
File: 1465703378846.png (416 KB, 639x516) Image search: [Google]
1465703378846.png
416 KB, 639x516
>>69039172
>nobody cared that chile won
Keep on choking kid. Greetings
>>
>>69038979

jesus christ, it pains me to no end to know Goetze has that medal and messi doesn't
>>
>>69038141
mfw when /sp/ finds about who Tinelli is.

Lets post vids of TV sluts dancing in thongs with oiled asses in his face.

This thread is destined for greatness.
>>
>>69038141

>GOAT

Did Maradona really say that?
>>
>>69038141
to add to this, a few days ago he posted on instagram complaining about what a fucking mess the AFA is.

Local media is only talking about this whole deal, but you mostly dont see much about it on international media since they're not up to date with the whole thing, and they don't know the involved parties, the corruption, the ties with the previous super corrupt gov't, etc.
>>
>>69040063
And this is also why the other players who have no real reason to quit the NT are also joining him in support, as a wake up call to the AFA. Screen cap this if you want.
>>
>>69039567
You realize you are a subhuman slid correct?
>>
>>69039567

Choking is relative, if we win a tittle in the future (a relevant one) nobody will remember it, just like today nobody remebers how shit chile was before bielsa.

>Were they serious about quitting too?

I hope so. Aguero, Higuain, and Di Maria need to fucking go. I mean, they are not bad players but their cycle on the nt is clearly over. We have enough young talents to take over. Correa, Dybala, Icardi, Gaitan, and in a couple of years Lo Celso, Rulli, Cervi. I would even preffer Pratto or Wanchope Abila over fucking Higuain. I just hope they have enough hunger of glory. I would be much more satisfied with a young, renovated team doing a mediocre WC in 2018 than seeing this old sack of chokers lose in the final again.
>>
>>69040096
lmao shutup fanboy
>>
File: 1465850263168.png (54 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1465850263168.png
54 KB, 248x189
>missi sucks in finals because muh corruption
>AFA is fucking corrupt, but missi evades 4.6 million dollars in taxes, and he's not corrupt at all
>>
>>69040115

And forgot about Lamela, that kid deserved more minutes. And a fucking decent coach for once, like Bauza or Simeone (tho i suspect he has the chokes too)
>>
>>69038979
>>69039762
>Messi scores the winner
>Literally would secure his GOAT status, the goal would be replayed ad infinitum and the praise would never stop
>Gotze scored the winner
>Eh. Still a fat whiny bitch, still hated by most German football fans
>>
I've always been pro-Messi but goddamn he really is a pussy and/or autistic. Penaldo gets shit on 100x more than he does and doesn't even give a fuck. I feel like Messi just can't handle true pressure and criticism so now he's walking away from it. He'll be back in Spain with his comfy overloaded squad shitting on literally who's again without ever having to worry about winning anything since he's already done it all at club level.

Disappointing. Makes me rethink his GOAT status.
>>
Argentine ruthless football media is responsible for this

They pressure players instead of the coach who in the cae of Argentina has always been the main responsible for losses
>>
>>69038956

Hace meses que el candidato es Tinelli.

Es increible que en Argentina es un quilombo atrás de otro. Todavía me acuerdo a la gente que decía que ahora que se murió Grondona iba a cambiar todo, el viejo mafioso era corrupto pero tenía la casa en orden.
>>
File: 1467008271099.webm (3 MB, 440x366) Image search: [Google]
1467008271099.webm
3 MB, 440x366
>>
>>69038956
Tinelli era comentarista deportivo antes de ser famoso y siempre estuvo vinculado con el futbol

no se que te extraña
>>
>>69040302
maybe he really has autism

high pressure social situations are really difficult if you are genuinely autistic
>>
Messi isn't retiring. Neither is Mascherano, though I'm not sure if Masche will make it to the next WC. Russia 2018 will be Messi's last chance, don't fuck this up!
>>
>>69038479
welp
>>
>>69040302
This is not a common criticism m9. From his start he was being compared to Maradona there (or specifically that 7-game span of his from 1986) and nothing but replication of what Maradona did is seen as a failure to some people. And it probably hits him because he's evidently more involved on emotional level in his NT shirt.

Portuguese people aren't that deluded though. They never won WC or EC and know their worth.
>>
You slowpokes, Marcelo Tinelli already dropped from being a candidate like a month ago

If anything you should be talking about Hugo Moyano, he works for the mercenary, the camioneta man
>>
recordatorio que fue Messi quien destituyo a Alejandro "Nac&Pop" Sabella y puso a Mamertino
>>
>>69040589
The problem is that messi has never had that "7 game span" with the NT, not even close, even if Maradona was also vital in the qualifiers for the Mexico and Italy WC's not just those 7 games. It's not like everyone discovered who he was in 1986, he was already very important.
>>
File: BrzJvkVCEAAWdh2.png (306 KB, 598x333) Image search: [Google]
BrzJvkVCEAAWdh2.png
306 KB, 598x333
>>69040644
Sabella literally did nothing wrong and afaik he has a lot of health issues, staying in the NT would have just killed him off
>>
>d-don't make us responsible!!! the federation is corrupt, that's why we choked repeatedly for the last two decades!!!
>>
Is there a bigger cancer on this country than sports journalists? Their unwatchable shows are exactly like if you went to some random bar, look for any table full of middle-class mediocre losers arguing about what Messi should do and just set up a camera and watch them go at it. They get loud, they criticize everyone, they fight each other and not once do they offer any good insights
>that short disgusting grey-haired fat subhuman on Estudio Futbol
>Palacios
>Pagani
>Fantino
Absolutely fucking disgusting
>>
>>69038141
Not really.
Besides of the host of a show for idiots, he's also a millionaire entrepreneur who's been successful at his businesses.

He also took San Lorenzo to winning their first Libertadores ever.

He managed an unknown, probably disappeared Spanish club called Badajoz and it went awful. This was like 20 years ago.

He knows how to give people what they want, make money and doesn't stick to people who are not useful despite of them being their friends.
>>
>>69040680
>The problem is that messi has never had that "7 game span" with the NT, not even close

No one did, EVER. That is the point, they have unreal expectation of him. Was there ever a player that was expected to win a World Cup singlehandedly to prove his worth?

If you put aside Maradona 1986 comparisons he's so forced to be compared with, Messi's NT career is actually very good and any other player would be hailed for it.
>>
>maradona had valdano to score
>messi has higuain to miss
>>
>>69040735
Pagani is a fucking meme that doesnt let any serious discussions from happening and not only that now that hes an old meme hes getting more and more loud
Fantino is a disgrace, the guy should just care about hosting his shitty "school for husbands" cuck enabling tv show and stop pretending he knows shit about football

Then again journalism is absolute horse shit in every level in Argentina
>>
>>69040735
>Fantino
emm tranquilo con mi waifu
>>
File: JUST.jpg (63 KB, 758x759) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
63 KB, 758x759
>>69040183
>4.6 million dollars
>>
>>69040862

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmqRV7KGtCw

PARAAAAAAAA
>>
File: from higuain to messi.jpg (47 KB, 825x960) Image search: [Google]
from higuain to messi.jpg
47 KB, 825x960
>>
>>69039090
>Ribery
>giving a ballon d'or retroactively to a convert sandnigger
yup you're definitely german ms merkel
>>
>>69038979
It's probably both, m8
>>
>>69040823
They compare him with Maradona like that because people say that Messi is the greatest of all time, so that comparison is apt.
Messi is still hailed by his NT career, but seeing how good he is at Barcelona you can only say it has been lackluster in World Cups and Copas America, since the bulk of his goal record comes from friendlies.
>>
>>69040735

At least Pagani is funny and knows his stuff.
>>
>>69040901
10/10 subtle
>>
>>69040901
post subvalorado
>>
>>69040862
A dormir, Bastía.
>>
>>69038521
http://www.espnfc.us/blog/fifa/243/post/2901179/argentina-federation-to-have-affairs-managed-by-emergency-fifa-panel
>>
>>69040901
is higuain cross eyed?
>>
File: 1464981716095.png (260 KB, 484x605) Image search: [Google]
1464981716095.png
260 KB, 484x605
>>69040183
>>
>>69040773
he's successful because he fucked Cristina Kircher and made her use tax money to fund "free football" on TV, called "Futbol para Todos"
>>
>>69040037
Pls post
>>
>>69040063
>>69040084
i dont understand, how does the AFA have an impact on the way the team plays? the team's coach seemed decent, not great, and the team was pretty stacked even though they didn't perform. How is AFA to blame at all for the way the team played? Do they specifically say "no, do not play X player until X amount of min?"
>>
>>69040954
Fucking beat me to it
>>
>>69039075
eat a dick
>>
File: 1466908605560.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466908605560.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>69040901
Well played Argentina
>>
>>69041030

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe3uwqIGwuY
>>
>>69040183
Being fair here i dont think messi has got the brain, interest or time for anything other than football and this includes these kinds of financial maneuvers, all of that was the work of his dad who had this mentality of "i can do what i want nothing will happen everyone loves messi lol" when tax evasion is p much the worst crime you can do for most governments
>>
>>69040967
>fifa panel
no
AFA gets money from the State for the public broadcasting of matches, and there was a lot of corruption there. They're about to be intervened by a government commision. FIFA can shove their panel up the rectum, this has to be a criminal investigation.
>>
>>69040917
>funny and knows his stuff.
>yelling like a retard and constantly bringing up Riquelme
>>
>>69041017
I-i like futbol para todos tho
>>
>>69041131

any time there is a beginning of a discussion he just interrupts and yells louder, i swear he will die from screaming one day
>>
>>69041112
What is life.
>>
File: JUST_PENALTY_MY_SHIT_UP.png (689 KB, 1010x778) Image search: [Google]
JUST_PENALTY_MY_SHIT_UP.png
689 KB, 1010x778
JUST
>>
>>69041119
It's South America

How can anything function without corruption?
>>
>>69041182
m8 the only difference between here and the place you're at is that your authorities are more subtle
>>
>>69041077
it's just an easy excuse. At the end of the day the coach and players choked or didn't do their job properly and that's it.

>>69041146
>tax money should go into the pockets of Marcelo Tinelli and AFA because muh """"free"""" shit
>>
>>69040914
nah no one player in yuroop gives a fuck about AFA

the AFAgate is about corruption and ties with politic parties.
>>
I would feel sorry about the guy if he wasn't drowning in money. I totally wanted Argentina to win though, I can't fucking stand the chileans. Last time I went to Chile I couldn't fucking understand a single word of whatever subhuman babbling they were speaking, and I am an spanish/english polyglot.
>>
>>69041244
>and I am an spanish/english polyglot.
Wow, you are? Where do you want your medal?
>>
File: 7F3.gif (1 MB, 295x218) Image search: [Google]
7F3.gif
1 MB, 295x218
>>
>>69041290
Preferably in your ass, narco. Now get the fuck out of my country.
>>
>>69041296
Along Fidel Castro i always forget he is still alive
>>
Argie press:

>Reeeeeeee he always lose. go away. bring me back Tevez. Barcelona's babby.

>dont go buh GOAT. we need you. Messi messi.
>>
>There is a march from Buenos Aires obelisk on 2 July to convince Messi to stay

kek

country turned full cuck for him
>>
new information on messi
>>69041174
>>
>>69041112
the absolute madman
>>
>>69041344
Oh come on if you want my ass at least could you try not to be so rude?
>>
>>69041460
organizing marches here is easier than shitposting actually
>>
>>69041444

Not at all, man. The press loves Messi.
>>
>>69040293
>Literally would secure his GOAT status

His GOAT status is well in place.
There's not a single other player current or past who is on his level. It's not even close. Anyone who argues that Messi isn't the GOAT is playing games.

for the record I'm a cr9 fanboy, but I know what reality is.
>>
File: Cl_bboTWgAAex0m.jpg (40 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
Cl_bboTWgAAex0m.jpg
40 KB, 576x1024
argentina's national playlist at the moment
>>
>>69040096
Easy, burger. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

This isn't about you.

>>69040115
>>69040219

But it will be a different Argentina with (hopefully) new players. If it's a generational change, then it's a whole new chapter, not a continuation.

Personally I never thought your players were bad. They're really good. You did a good cup.

Best of luck getting new players though, and keeping Messi, gaucho. I mean it.
>>
>>69041631
>His GOAT status is well in place.
>chokes in 4 finals
>Not nearly as good outside of barcelona
>quits like a bitch

This is like if Lebron had quit after losing last season with the Cavs, everyone would be calling him a bitch and a quitter, instead he didn't give up and redeemed himself.
>>
>Maradona argentine GOAT
>Muh 2 goals against England

Nothing exceptional except that in the 86 tournament
>>
>>69041511
I won't if you don't stop selling drugs, pablo.
>>
>>69040915
>They compare him with Maradona like that because people say that Messi is the greatest of all time, so that comparison is apt.
We're talking about mythomania to replicate what Maradona did in 1986 in same style and fashion, no player ever faced such shadow lurking behind him whenever he failed to win something with his team. It all started after he won WC U20 and Maradona said "I saw the one that will inherit my place".

Since my initial post had comparison with Cristiano, would you say i.e. Ronaldo ever faced such pressure in Portugal?

>but seeing how good he is at Barcelona you can only say it has been lackluster in World Cups and Copas Americas
Nope. Every star player today have a "performance drop" statistically when you compare them club and internationally, but this is general issue that comes with the nature of international football (less games, few yearly gatherings, squad fluctuations etc).

>since the bulk of his goal record comes from friendlies.
Fun fact - Competitive games goals:
Messi: 27
Maradona: 17
>>
Don't see what the fuss is about, he is literally on the down in form.

Already went to playing in the midfield, if he stayed for the next WC he probably wouldn't be nowhere near influential as he was till now.

His chance has passed, he blew it for the NT.

>Implying COPA America would make the haters think any different.
>>
all they need to do is keep Messi and replace everyone else

>no Gago
>no Biglia
>no Enzo
>no Di Maria
>no Aguero
>no Higuain
>no Lavezzi

once that house is cleaned you can make room for Dybala for sure, and Gaitan or Pastore if they actually perform. The defense seems to be okay since whatever you do, you're not even letting in goals to Chile or Germany, so it's just about finding non-chokers to help Messi
>>
>>69038479
He did another show where they showed sluts dancing naked.

100% """""artistic"""""
>>
>>69041752
>chokes in 4 finals

Another fun fact - goals in finals:
Messi: 20.
Maradona: 3 (all 3 in Spanish Super Cup that was played in two legs)

:^)
>>
>>69041290
based colombia
>>
Seriously fuck whatever Messi wants to do, stop making a big fuss over him. At least be sad for other guys, like Mascherano. That fucker has lost so many times and he ALWAYS performs, and remember he did score his penalty.
>>
>>69039172
>nobody cared that chile won
False. On directv your felow countrymans did a poll. Was more important the victory of chile or the ragequit? we won, again.

You dont get your facts right, and you get fucking TINELLI to manage afa. I understand why we are beating you in every human field
>>
>>69040183
poetry
>>
File: mascherano.png (405 KB, 655x1445) Image search: [Google]
mascherano.png
405 KB, 655x1445
>>69042119
>>
>>69042033
Too bad literally none of those 20 have come for Argentina, lmao
>>
>>69040374
>Argentine ruthless football media is responsible for this
No, bro. The coach and the players are the only to blame. The media and the people puts pressure on every country that cares. They should know how to deal with it.

Stop blaming afa and the corrupt and the media and the people. 11 players and a coach, no one else
>>
>>69042119
>That fucker has lost so many times and he ALWAYS performs

Yeah, I like the one when he failed to track and block Schurle cross after which Gotze scored. :^)
>>
>>69042188
Neither did Maradona's. :^)

>your reading comprehension
>>
>>69040735
that sounds awfully close to our sports media lel.
>>
File: 1466310690580.jpg (38 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1466310690580.jpg
38 KB, 396x385
>>69041000
>>
>>69040438
Osea es mas que nada curioso que sea el cuando por historia deportiva deberia por lo menos haber una docena de candidatos mas logicos.
>>
>>69041958
Maradona was playing under the shadow of the 1978 team that had been champions, his utter failure in the 1982 WC, and failing at Barcelona and settling as a star at Napoli, he had a lot of pressure on him.

The difference in competitive goals can be explained by the higher amount of matches Messi has played due longer qualifiers for World Cups there are now, since now it's technically a league, and it used to be only a much shorter round robin; besides, in World Cup knockout games Maradona scored 3 goals while Messi has scored none.
>>
>>69038141
Esto es una joda de Tinelli verdad
>>
>>69038479
Yes, that guy. He switched from pranks to Dancing with the stars about 10 years ago

I think Evander Holyfield is dancing this year here
>>
>>69040885
argies are disgusting
>>
>>69042333
para po weon con esa fome wea, que aqui somos todos ermanos :-)
>>
>>69042138

>Directv told me what is important and what not so you are wrong

No man, really. Just the fact that a poll had to be made should ring your alarms, no matter how much chileans or argies voted on it. It's a shame for chile nt because >you got a really good team there and nobody is giving them the credit they deserve. It's all messi messi messi messi, all around the country and international sports journalism too, and if you deny it you're blind. You're not beating us in the field of relevancy it seems.
>>
>>69042394
Argentina is really like the girl that screams for attention, even on their more pathetic moments. We dont need the approval of others and still get it
>>
>>69042187
>sere yo?
>sera la afa?
>sera messi?
>sera la gente?
>seran los medios?
I was alive to watch argentina understanding nothing about football
>>
>>69042231
>neither did Maradona's

Lmao, who fucking cares, the only one talking about Maradona in this conversation is YOU, bud

You got BTFO and are squabbling to find a way to defend your autistic hero

Too bad he's just as BTFO as you are, bud
>>
>>69038141
>tied 38-38 when there are only 75 voting members.

that shit was hilarious
>>
>>69042504

We totally are, and just like the girl in RL we get it, overshadowing you even in this cases. Maybe that's why some of your countrymen i met have a huge inferiority complex towards us.
In anycase, i see you do not disagree with me, so that's good. Have a nice day
>>
>>69042236
la mayoria de esos candidatos fueron perdiendo fuerza con los años y "marce" viene como si fuera de la nueva generacion. No se de que, pero nueva generacion.
>>
>>69041017
>he fucked Cristina Kircher
kek, is this true?
>>
>>69042587
TE VI LLORAR
CHILE TE GANO DOS FINALES ARGENTINO HIJO DE PUTA
VI A BIGLIA CAGADO ENTERO ANTES DE PATEAR
VI A TU MESSI, A TU ESTRELLA, A TU MEJOR DE TODOS LOS TIEMPOS LLORANDO, CON LAGRIMAS EN SU CARITA COMO UNA PENDEJA
TE QUEBRAMOS, TE HICIMOS MIERDA, TE GANAMOS DOS FINALES HIJO DE PUTA
TE VI LLORAR
>>
>>69042643
>ganarle a un equipo que no gano nada tiene merito

Que lastima que en el próximo mundial volverás a la realidad
>>
>>69042643
But you never scored on them either. You just managed to not choke in a coin toss penalty. It really is about Argentina choking than Chile winning. In both copa finals, Argentina had more shots and more shots on target than Chile who were more content to get to penalties seeing as how they could never beat Argentina in regulation time or extra time
>>
>>69042643
>>69042504

The inferiority complex i was talking about
>>
>>69042629
Nah, Tinelli is a well known homosexual

Also, Grondona was in charge of this, not Cristina
>>
>>69042643

Both finals were Argentina's fault rather than Chile's merit to be honest.
>>
>>69042711
USA, you are bros, let me explain something to you. You cant just score against the best NT (Argentina). Its really really hard, specially on big games. Almost impossible. Fucking GERMANY could barely score outside the 90 minutes.

They couldnt score because we didnt let them, we didnt score because they didnt let us.

The important thing is that we found a way to brake their system, and they are blaming afa and media and people and anything, except how we did it, and thats a good thing for us
>>
>>69042782
>Chile plays a better game than Argentina and wins the game

Shocking revelation
>>
>>69042782
Read this, urubro >>69042815
>>
>>69042815

>we

No. The final against any other competitive country would have been the same, that's why the choking happens since so long ago. And that's why Arg beats chile in every single game except this ones.
>>
>>69042815
Im not trying to take away anything from your team but Im just being objective. I saw both finals and for every chance Chile had Higuain (this year and last year) and Aguero this year bottled double the amount of unbelievably easy chances to score.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467139385550.jpg (68 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467139385550.jpg
68 KB, 960x960
The subway right now.
>>
>>69042394
not the same guy but... of course it's a better deal to talk on the tabloids/news how the losers in the final, "big" team by the way, crumble to pieces after losing to an ok generation of players who come from a country who doesn't have football tradition like you guys or the germans... we're talking about this shit over here too senpai
>>
>>69038141
Ok we get it already the ugly midget is quitting International Football

Now I can finally root for Argentina again
>>
>>69042815

i hope you realize that it doesn't matter if it's Chile or Antigua and Barbados, Argentina will lose a final and that's guaranteed.
>>
>>69042947
Correct, because again, they are the best NT on earth right now. But they couldnt score because we got into their way. Bro, dont fall for the "choke" meme created by the autists here on sp. Sports are more complex than memes
>>
>>69042815

I'm not saying that Chile didn't deserve the win or that there isn't merit in playing a good defensive game and then having the mental strength for winning the penalties.

It's just that many times argie strikers had perfect chances where neither Bravo or the chilean defense could do much and yet missed amazingly.

Chile has merit, but it's clear that argie players now have a loser, choker mentality and it's this mentality the reason why they lost.
>>
>>69039090
>Xavi
You spelled Sneijder wrong Klaus
>>
>>69043065
t. retard
>>
>>69043105
>le Sneijder 2010 meme

He was good for Inter and Netherlands that year but hardly produced the numbers to deserve the award. Should have gone to Milito desu - Maradona's retarded ass skipping him for 2010 wc was a crime
>>
you can't be a goat when you take the coward's way out from you national team

stat padded tournament, as if the usa, bolivia, and venezuela were any fucking challenge

oh and don't give me muh AFA, he's playing his cards right by doing this so he can get mass sympathy

he's looking more of a primadonna than ronaldo
>>
>>69043045
That's what i'm saying maquinola

>>69043081
If Higuian wouldn't be a huge piece of shit you would right now you would be talking about your waifu in /a/ or something, let's not delude ourselves here.
>>
>>69041631
Shut up leaf
You started watching football in 2008 your "opinion" doesn't count
>>
>>69038141
>after a voting ballot tied 38-38 when there are only 75 voting members.

top kek
>>
>>69040421

lmao what a bunch of fags, they are holding hands together
>>
>>69040589
>(or specifically that 7-game span of his from 1986)
No you idiot
That wasn't the only thing Maradona achieved

He also won Napoli the scudetto in one of the toughest leagues ever(in arguably the toughest era of football too) going up against Sacchi's Milan
>>
>>69040823
You have got to be shitting me
He couldn't win the fucking Copa America FOR FUCK SAKE

THE FUCKING COPA AMERICA

As soon as he faced a half-decent opponent he vanished

Just face the facts he's not the greatest player ever...period
>>
>>69043313
>holding hands with your bros is gay

what has the world come to senpai
>>
>>69043382
Pele 0 copa americas
Maradona 0 copa americas
Ronaldo Nazario 0 champions leagues

every goat has holes
>>
>>69042815
>The important thing is that we found a way to brake their system
Yeah, Chile found a way to make every single player (except our defense) literally walk through the entire second time. Let's be realistic here, Chile didn't "won" the game, Argentina went full retard and lost it. The momment I saw everyone just walking instead of pressuring Chile's defense (like in the first half) I knew we were doomed to benulties once again.
>>
>>69043427
But these 3 have a WC
>>
>>69043431
What boggles my mind is that Argentina played incredibly against us applying nonstop incessant pressure everywhere in the field yet in the final you played so conservatively and timidly that it was like I was watching 2 different teams within the span of a few days
>>
>>69043492
not the same teams, come on usa, just watch an agentinean biased sports channel such as fox sports talk about the final and you'll know the truth about how the args looks at football teams such as the US.
>>
>>69043492
Pretty much. Like I said, the momment I saw our entire offense just walking around instead of pressuring Chile's defenders I knew we were not winning outside of the penalties coin toss. I don't know what happened in the 15 minutes after the first half, but everyone just shat the bed.
>>
>>69042033
Maradona never played on such a great team you millenial shit

Messi would never win Napoli scudetto in the 80s
>>
>>69043649
>Maradona never played on such a great team you millenial shit

oh, boy, here comes the "Napoli was shit players + Maradona" narrative

just look at how much money went into that Serie A winning side, retard. It certainly wasn't just Maradona, they had to build an entire team. Pretty sure that Maradona was one of the most expensive transfers of that time period, if not the most expensive of them
>>
>>69043690

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_football_transfer_record

his 3 million transfer was a world record

you cannot even buy a sheep for that low nowadays
>>
>>69043427
Brazil played Copa Amemerica with the B team several times, that's probably why Pelé never won it. It really is a shitty cup with no tradition.
>>
>>69040438
me acuerdo cuando anuncio que compro un equipo de futbol
>>
File: yayo.jpg (96 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
yayo.jpg
96 KB, 400x300
>>69042612
what about this man...
the true GOAT of Videomatch
>>
>>69042815
>we didnt let them
>we

What part of higuan's body are you m9?
>>
>>69040901
que buena
>>
>>69042815
>they are blaming afa and media and people and anything
It's pathetic how they're blaming everyone who is clearly not at fault just to protect this overrated overly-entitled midget

This is The Twitter Generation for 'ya ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>69043762

The problem was that it was played every 2 years until the 90s.
>>
>>69038644
the hardest working people I know. go die somewhere.
>>
>>69043860
funny thing is that was a present from Medel to Higuain, Higuain fucked up yes... he should've controlled the ball to the right and then kick the ball to the 2nd post, but when he saw Bravo next to him at ground level he decided to cross the shot gently over him, where Medel was already getting close to cover...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYW3Hbkia7w
>>
>>69043140
>He was good for Inter and Netherlands that year
You said it yourself

He was great on Inter treble season
He led the Oranje to the final and he put Robben one on one with the keeper to win it

Milito was good but not as good as Sneijder
>>
>>69043966
around jews and blacks never relax
>>
>>69043152
This
It's fucking pathetic that Messifags are trying so hard to divert attention to anything else but him

But this is the twitter generation for you
They're all sheltered bitches who can't take any criticism
>>
>>69043427
They all have a World Cup
Messi couldn't win fucking Copa America

Ronaldo not winning CL is more that he never was at the right team at the right time more than anything

The only time he had a small chance at winning was when at Real Madrid but by that time a bit of his agility was gone due to injuries and Real Madrid after 2003 was in shambles due to retarded Madrid management getting rid of guys like Makelele because they weren't "big enough stars"

Then at Milan in 2006/07 he was cup-tied so he couldn't win it there either
>>
>>69043431
>Argentina went full retard and lost it
No...Milan went full retard and lost 2005

Argentina were just simply not good enough vs Chile
>>
>Messi, si jugarias en el cielo, moriria por verte

;_;
>>
>>69043690
>Napoli was shit players + Maradona" narrative
It's not a "narrative" it's the truth
Sure Napoli had a decent team but it was a far cry compared to Juventus,Milan,Inter and even Sampdoria
>>
>>69044248

>Ronaldo not winning CL is more that he never was at the right team at the right time more than anything

and Messi?

he has to play with the teammate that is Higuain that missed 3 game-winning goals in 3 seperate finals

and he has to play with Lavezzi who is in the fucking CHINESE LEAGUE RIGHT NOW.
The fact that he broke his arm was fortunate.

don't tell me about "right team at the right time"
there is no worse time for Messi at this moment
>>
>>69043337
We were discussing NT legacy, Argies don't care what he achieves in club football.

>>>69043382
>He couldn't win the fucking Copa America FOR FUCK SAKE
Neither did Maradona. Just as he didn't win La Liga (finished 3rd and 4th and Barcelona won it in the first season after he departed) and most importantly European Cup (didn't even reach quarter finals and only ever managed to score against a team called Ujpesti Dozsa). See how easy it is to dig failures, Agim? :^)

>>69043649
I wasn't even comparing their teams. You having trouble following simple conversation flows?

>>69044105
>Serie A best player of the season 09/10: Diego Milito
>Serie A best foreign player: Diego Milito
>he was such leading figure that he didn't win a single individual award that season
>Copa Italia 2010 final MOTM: Diego Milito (Sneijder subbed out in 6th minute lel)
>CL finals 2010 MOTM: Diego Milito
>Maicon as a RB had more assists than him
>World Cup Golden Ball: Diego Forlan

You sure did fall for Sneijder 2010 meme. ;^)
>>
>>69044387
No
This Argentine team is still a million times more organized than the Memecticos ever were

And Messi still failed to win the fucking Copa America

Messi never had 2 ridiculous knee-injuries(and then a 3rd at Milan) that almost ended his career like Ronaldo either(and he came back from that shit and won the WC)
>>
>>69044452
Remember that time you got BTFO?

I do, lol
>>
>>69044452
>Argies don't care about club football
>Maradona didn't win La Liga
Way to contradict yourself Bosnia
And if anything Maradona won a tough league with a weak team which is much better than winning LOLiga

Get the fuck out of here '08-er
>>
>>69044452
How coincidental in the season Messi won the Ballon D'or for nothing that other players undeservedly win other awards
>>
>>69044387
its not even comparable
>>
>>69044248
I find it funny how you dig for excuses for Ronaldo not winning CL yet won't acknowledge any in Messi's NT case. :^)
>>
>>69044377
It's not the truth, it took 3 seasons for him to win that league because you don't win leagues with just 1 player

You need a whole team
>>
>>69044551
Because there isn't any lol, he's fucking crap for them
>>
File: mexit.jpg (155 KB, 960x659) Image search: [Google]
mexit.jpg
155 KB, 960x659
>>69041164
His gnome beard gets me everytime
>>
File: maradona-serie-a-goals-1987.jpg (22 KB, 478x221) Image search: [Google]
maradona-serie-a-goals-1987.jpg
22 KB, 478x221
>>69044487
Nice rebuttal. :^)

>>69044515
I'm not an Argie so no contradiction, just you parachuting on my posts without following the flow of a simple discussion. :^)

>And if anything Maradona won a tough league with a weak team which is much better than winning LOLiga
A team that managed to get 16 clean sheets in 30 games and had the power to break world transfer fees at that time isn't a weak team. Also, pic related :^)
>>
>>69044687
Lmao, bud, you're the one that didn't even give me one after you got BTFO

Now you're coming back for more because you have this self-fulfilling prophecy where you can't stop getting BTFO
>>
>>69044551
They're not excuses though
They're the truth
Ronaldo is the polar opposite of Seedorf
>>
File: 452126336.jpg (631 KB, 1024x688) Image search: [Google]
452126336.jpg
631 KB, 1024x688
>>69044475
>This Argentine team is still a million times more organized than the Memecticos ever were

Look at the pic related and try to repeat what you just said with your face straight. :^)

>And Messi still failed to win the fucking Copa America
So did Maradona. :^)
>>
File: you.jpg (143 KB, 800x857) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
143 KB, 800x857
>>69044760
Lol, the more you post that the more obvious it becomes how much of an angry sperg you are
>>
>>69044567
Do you even know what you're talking about?
Before Maradona Napoli never had won a scudetto

>It took him 3 seasons
It was only one of the toughest leagues in the history of football
Fucking Udinese had Zico and Fucking Fiorentina had Socrates at one point

He also won them the UEFA Cup back when it still mattered and had prestige
>>
>>69043427
There wasn't Copa America between 1967 and 1975 and when tournament has begun again in 1975, it was played each 4 years until 1987 when interval changed to 2 years.
>>
>>69044876

and Pele won the WC in 1958, so what happened between 1958 and 1967? even Bolivia won in 1963
>>
>>69044760
>So did Maradona.
Maradona won in his second WC, didn't quit like a little girl after losing the CA, and wasn't in nearly as much of a stacked club as Messi, since he wasn't grown in a lab next to his buddies like him. Messi is and always will be a systembabby.
>>
>>69044687
Italian teams traditionally have solid defenses and they play defensively

Without Maradona upfront they wouldn't have won shit...he's the one who made the difference and carried them on his back
>>
>>69044760
They're a million times more organized than the Memeticos

Maradona won a WC
Messi didn't
>M-uh Higuain
Fuck off
>>
>>69044572
>best goalscorer and assist leader in competitive NT history
>crap

Nice gradation there, LeShawn. :^)

>>69044735
"Lmao" isn't a rebuttal, milennial. :^)

>Before Maradona Napoli never had won a scudetto
They also never had Mafia influx and financial power to bring down world transfer fee to build squads before. :^)
>>
>>69044977
>so what happened between 1958 and 1967?
see >>69043762
>>
>>69044977
Brazil never took the Copa America seriously until the late 90's, not even the legendary Zico, Socrates, Falçao, etc. team won it since they never actually cared about it, that's why Argentina and Uruguay have so many titles.
>>
>>69045038
>competitive
Friendlies aren't competitive son
>>
>>69044977
From Wikipedia:
The event then entered a period of great disruption. The championship was not played on a regular basis and many editions would be deemed unofficial, only to be considered valid later on by CONMEBOL. For example, Argentina would be the first (and so far only) team to win three consecutive titles by winning the championships of 1945, 1946 and 1947. After those three annual tournaments, the competition returned to being held every two years, then three and later four. There were even two tournaments held in 1959, one in Argentina and a second in Ecuador. During this period, some of the national teams were indifferent to the tournament. Some did not participate every year, others sent lesser teams; in the 1959 edition held in Ecuador, Brazil entered a team from the state of Pernambuco. Bolivia won for the first time when it hosted in 1963, but was defeated in the first game of the 1967 tournament by debutant Venezuela. The founding of the Copa Libertadores in 1959 also affected the way the tournament was viewed by its participants.

After eight years of absence, the event resumed in 1975 and officially acquired the name Copa América. The tournament had no fixed venue, and all matches were played throughout the year in each country. Nine teams participated in the group stages with the defending champions receiving a bye into the semifinals. The tournament was contested every four years using this system until 1987.
>>
File: $$.png (1 MB, 602x806) Image search: [Google]
$$.png
1 MB, 602x806
>>69042326
i wonder how much $$$ they got
>>
>>69045038
>best goalscorer and assist leader in competitive history

Against Panama, Bolivia, USA, and Nigeria lol

>Lmao isn't a rebuttal

Neither is getting BTFO and not responding at all either lmao

Bud, you don't even know what I'm talking about because I've BTFO you so badly, Sadir lmao
>>
>>69044984
>didn't quit like a little girl after losing the CA
Nah, he only doped and snorted like a true pro. :^)

>>69045014
>FA that hired Maradona (13% managerial win ratio), Sergio Batista and Tata Martino as managers
>organized

Surely you jest. :^)
>>
No llores por mi Argentina. I love you Messi
>>
>>69045038
Again, half his goals come from friendlies and he has never scored in any of his World Cup KO matches, just against pathetic teams like Bosnia. Besides, in his last World Cup he wasn't the top goal scorer, nor had the most assists.

>They also never had Mafia influx
Yeah, I'm sure Maradona had the equivalent of the best Spanish players of all time next to him, and after that Napoli spent 200 million in a year buying players just like Barcelona right? Totally fair comparison.
>>
>>69045062
Of course they aren't, that's why I said competitive, because you know, I didn't include them. :^)

Competitive goals
GOAT: 27
Memedroga: 17

>>69045112
What's your post I didn't respond to, LeShawn? I'm generous with my wisdom, I'll give you a sip.

>Sadir
>Bosnian name

:^)
>>
>>69045063
>Argentina would be the first (and so far only) team to win three consecutive titles by winning the championships of 1945, 1946 and 1947

>mfw Chile ties that record
>>
>>69045148
>Nah, he only doped and snorted like a true pro.
After winning the Mexico WC he could do pretty much whatever he wanted, he was already a legend, After all this time the only thing you can say about Messi is that he's just a gigantic choker and systembabby.

>:^)
I don't know who gave you those English classes, but believe it or not, ":^)" is not an appropriate replacement for a period, nor does it make any of your points any more valid.
>>
>>69045268
Lmao, you got BTFO so badly you're still in denial yet coming back FOR MORE

>>69042577

Sorry, Sadir, but you've been utterly BTFO
>>
>higuain scores his free goals
>argentina wins 2014, 2015, 2016
>one of the GOAT teams ever, led by the man who broke the world record for goals scored in a year and led by a player who broke the Serie A goalscoring record, and fideo who was part of the PSG that broke the record for distance between 1st and 2nd place, led by an Aguero that gave Manchester City their first title in a century
>instead 3 goals missed, penalties lost, 0 trophies, biggest losers in sports today.
>>
>>69038141
they are paying for all those cups Grondona bought
>>
>>69045148
>Muh doping
He can dope all he wants when he already won the nation a WC

>Bla bla bla coaches
They didn't coincidentally reach the World Cup Final
Real Madrid on the other hand bought and sold players like they were dolls...not even a comparison
>>
File: CaNzUVXWQAAG80c[1].jpg (14 KB, 287x292) Image search: [Google]
CaNzUVXWQAAG80c[1].jpg
14 KB, 287x292
>>69045148
>doped like a true pro

Like a true pro
>>
>>69045268
>competitive goals

>against Venezuela, Iran, Bosnia
>>
>>69045233
>Again, half his goals come from friendlies and he has never scored
But 27-17 stat only counts competitive games m9. :^)

>Yeah, I'm sure Maradona had the equivalent of the best Spanish players of all time next to him, and after that Napoli spent 200 million in a year buying players just like Barcelona right? Totally fair comparison.
I'm not even comparing them with prime Barcelona m9. Read the post I responded to. They weren't a weak team in 1987. They were in 1984 when they finished 8th. WITH Maradona. :^) They gradually reconstructed the team to make them title contenders, and they had funds to do it. It wasn't just Maradona came and they started blossoming.
>>
>>69045268
He also played way more matches and he played as a striker in some of them instead of as a No.10

He never scored in a World Cup Knockout Stage match either

Messi is no "GOAT" he's just overrated shit
>>
>>69045325
Fun fact
Higuain outperformed Messi in 2010 WC
He also scored in the Knockouts in 2014
>>
>>69045421
Competitive games against Panama, Iran, and Venuzuela, Sadir.
>>
>>69045377
Yup
At least Maradona didn't dope to enhance his football skills
>>
>>69045421
Remember when you got BTFO by 4 different people including yourself, Sadir

Everyone here does lmao
>>
>>69045313
>I post a stat that says Maradona ONLY scored in one final in his whole club+country career
>your response is Messi never scored in a final for NT
>I post that neither did Maradona
>your response: "who cares, you're autist"

You sure did btfo me m9. :^)

>>69045343
>They didn't coincidentally reach the World Cup Final
Neither did Napoli have coincidentally 16 clean sheets in 30 games in 1987. :^)

>>69045377
Prescribed medical treatment of an 11 year old isn't doping. :^)

>>69045397
What can I say, I'm sorry goals scored at World Cups and Copa Americas count as competitive goals. :^) I'm also sorry Maradroga couldn't do it against Cameroon, Romania, Ecuador etc.
>>
>>69043966
>the hardest working people I know

Japs work harder.
>>
>>69042138

Argies have prettier girls.
>>
>>69045725
Lmao you posted about Maradona for no reason, it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact your literally autistic boy has CONSISTENTLY choked on the big stage for Argentina as i have PROVEN to you, Sadir

Lol, this is that self-fulfilling prophecy thing I was talking about, you literally cannot stop yourself from getting BTFO, Sadir

>Im sorry goals scored at World Cups and Copa America

Against, Panama, Venezuela, and Iran, Sadir. Lmao you literally even BROUGHT UP a graph of the shit teams Maradona scored in Serie A but are now backtracking

Lmao, you're a funny guy, Sadir. Too bad you enjoy getting BTFO so much
>>
>>69045725
>doping: administer drugs to (a racehorse, greyhound, or athlete) in order to inhibit or enhance sporting performance.

Sounds like doping to me. Don't even act like most teams in general, especially in Spain aren't all massive blood dopers, it's not the slightest bit uncommon and Operacion Puerto should tell you how deep the corruption runs
>>
>>69038141
>a voting ballot tied 38-38 when there are only 75 voting members
How? Was someone cut in half?
>>
>>69045423
>He also played way more matches and he played as a striker in some of them instead of as a No.10
Nope, Messi played almost exclusively as a winger and #10 in NT.

>He never scored in a World Cup Knockout Stage match either
Neither did Maradona in Copa Americas KOs/finals rounds. Even choked it at his own turf in Argentina in 1987. Should I go into club failures too? :^)

>>69045489
>HGH
>enhances football skills

Based Albania dealing some serious science here. :^)
>>
>>69045847
you could cut these greasy fatfucks in 4 pieces and you'd get at the very least a murrican
>>
>>69045882
Lol, it is literally banned by every major doping body in the world, of course it will enhance performance you stupid fuck, lmao

Are you saying you know more than them, Sadir, because you're just BTFO yourself again here lmao
>>
>>69038141
casual reminder that maradona was critic of the AFA during his entire career in the NT; endured probably bigger douchebags than messi and still he didn't retire from the NT until he was and oldfuck that already delivered a WC.

seriously I love Messi, always defended him and wished for him to surpass diego, but it's sad that the history is giving the reason to maradona.
>>
>>69045882
Remember when you got BTFO by 5 different people including yourself, Sadir

Literally everyone here does lol
>>
>>69040421

what a bunch of faggots, i bet they stick their fingers on their asses... oh wait
>>
>>69045841
As an 11 y.o. he took a HGH as a prescribed medical treatment. Also, football player can sign a professional contract once he's 15. Really tough to argue if it was to improve a professional athlete's performance. Operation Puerto is another case and I wouldn't be surprised if it was massive in Spain, but again it's another issue.

>>69045818
>Against, Panama, Venezuela, and Iran
I'm sorry again but those were competitive games and they count as competitive goals, not my problem Maradroga coulnd't cut it against Cameroon, Romania or Ecuador. :^)

Yes, I posted that graph as a response to the Albanian poster to a completely unrelated discussion. Since you have trouble to follow, we weren't discussing competitive goals. :^)

You sure btfo'd me by responding to a fact that Maradona never scored in a final for NT by calling me an autist. :^)

>>69045965
He said it enhances football SKILL not performance. Do you agree HGH enhances football SKILL?
>>
>>69046344
It's still doping, it was used for his athletic performance. He literally only took it for his footballing career
>>
>>69046344
I'm sorry, Sadir, but you've been utterly BTFO again You even LITERALLY tried to discredit Maradona for his goals against shit teams, but are now defending your autistic boy for his goals against shit teams, lmao. I'm proving you wrong AGAIN in that your autistic boy literally chokes on the big stage and only does it against shit teams. You've been utterly BTFO, Sadir

Lmao, you stupid fuck, skill and performance can be entirely correlated, are you telling me that athletic performance can't help with skill. Of course you are, you love getting BTFO, lmao
>>
>>69040293
The thing is you are right. I always say that except his last goal he played like a fucking idiot. I'm feel really sorry for him that he could not win atleast one plastic copa. This player deserves titles but not with faggots like higuain in his team. He and iniesta are the only players i like from their national team/barca. Sleep tight, messi
>>
>>69046413
He was diagonised and took it as a prescribed medical treatment as an 11 y.o. Would you cut kids that took HGH as a medical treatment in their childhood from entering professional sport?
>>
>>69046539
I'm not sure what you're saying about cutting kids, but it's still doping, just because it's a medical exemption doesn't change that
>>
>>69046566
He took it as a medical treatment for his diagonised condition as he was PRESCRIBED, I'd say it does exempt it. Also, he wasn't a professional football athlete as a 11 y.o by FIFAs regulations.

By cutting, I mean would you ban someone who took HGH as medical treatment in their childhood from entering professional sports later in their life?
>>
>>69046710
I'm not arguing it isn't an exemption. It's still doping, legal or not, because it was solely for his athletic performance and you can't not say that taking that HGH doesn't help with his abilities as a player

>would you ban someone
No, but he still took a performance enhancer
>>
>>69046762
By definition doping in sports can't be legal. Nonetheless, I'm aware it's tough to draw the line between medical treatment and sport performance enhancement.

>No, but he still took a performance enhancer
You'd let them compete but with an asterisk to their name? For discrediting purposes? :)
>>
>voting ballot tied 38-38 when there are only 75 voting members.

I can't believe it wasn't another 0-0 tie
>>
>>69047259

semen slurping sport
>>
>>69047177
>by definition

If you're disputing in pro sports yes, otherwise it's just semantics

It was a medical treatment to ensure peak sports performance

>You'd let them compete but with an asterisk to their name

I wouldn't put an asterisk, if it's legal, there's no need to asterisk anything. There's nothing to discredit here.
>>
>>69045421
>But 27-17 stat only counts competitive games m9. :^)
I already addressed why his goal count is higher here: >>69042237, and already addressed the dumb way in which you nervously end every post thinking it makes any difference, when in actuality it makes you look like an idiot here: >>69045292, you ignored both posts.

>I'm not even comparing them with prime Barcelona m9
You compared before how many goals in finals Messi and Maradona have got and that has everything to do with what teams they played during their entire careers, so comparing which teams they played in, and how comfortable everything Messi has done, is key to show how much merit Maradona's achievements have compared to Messi's.
Especially seeing how when Messi confronts some adversity outside of his very controlled environment he's had since he's a child, he just becomes a crybaby and a quitter.
>>
>Chilean semen slurpers actually want attention

let me tell you this.
NO ONE LIKES YOU

you fingered a guys anus in 2015 and then this fucking ref was up Argentinas asshole so much because he was Brazilian that he decided to shit on the final

you got 2 trophies WITHOUT SCORING A GOAL AND THROUGH FUCKING RANDOM LUCK PENALTIES

not even FIFA recognizes the two games as wins. Wake up and realize no one gives a shit about chile. Every news headline is about Messi and Argentina. No one cares who the fuck you are and it's been that way for the past 100 years and will be this way for 100 years more. Guess how you can get on the news? trapping miners gain. fuck off.
>>
File: 1.jpg (33 KB, 546x543) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33 KB, 546x543
>>69048719
>being this mad
You're not fooling anyone, chicano
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.