[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spain BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
we literally destroyed those cunts.
we have weaker players and a weaker league (or at least everybody say that)
and still we broke their culo.
why there is no more spanish flags on here
>>
File: 1464891060962s.jpg (3 KB, 91x125) Image search: [Google]
1464891060962s.jpg
3 KB, 91x125
>>69032430
>we still broke their culo
>>
>>69032430
>why there is no more spanish flags on here

because they're probably sleeping, just like we should do
>>
that's nice and all, but

>englel
>>
>>69032430
Based Bronson
>>
>>69032430
You were the better team, deserved your victory and we acknowledge that. What else is there to discuss?

Besides, we will all be supporting you against the creditors.

>>69032512
This, thank you based Argentina and England for overshadowing this embarrassment.
>>
>inb4 at least we're not england
>>
>>69032430
>why there is no more spanish flags on here
we're still sleeping, faggot
>>
>>69032430

I'm here now (cause I was sleeping yes)

You're going to be defeated by Germany anyway.

Also Del Bosque is almost sure quitting and finally, fucking finally, there'll be a revamping of the NT getting rid of all the useless pathetic Del Bosque' bois. So all is good.
>>
Just what our players say each time.
>>
File: 1459921522845.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1459921522845.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>69034115
>against the creditors
>>
>>69034246
la furia española returns, spain won't win another nt trophy in the next decades
>>
>>69034246
you should get rid of Ramos, Pique, Alba, Fabregas and Pedro
players with a shit attitude who aren't even that good to begin with
build your team around emerging talents like Morata, you have plenty
>>
>>69034327

can someone translate?
>>
>>69034492

Ramos and Piqué are mediocre but the fullbacks Alba and Juanfran are fucking aweful. There's no replacement atm in defense sadly.

The midfield is a fucking joke. You were just piercing through it like butter, a huge fucking train could have passed through the middle of our midfield and those pinheads wouldn't even know.

The only one worthy is Iniesta. The rest, Silva, Busquets, Fabregas, fucking Pedro are slow moving, stupid pass makers, spineless, brain-dead, old PATHETIC monkeys.

The good news is that there is good replacement for midfield once Del Lolsque gtfo at once.
>>
>>69034553
"relief? It is easy to talk on the couch with a bag of potatoes"
>>
>>69034553
Replacement? It's easy to talk in a couch with a bag of potato chips
>>
>>69034662
>>69034681

thanks

i don't think he need to leave the spain NT, he is still one of the best spainsh def
>>
>>69032430
I feel bad for you Itabro, because >englel overshadowed your victory. At least you have free way to semis because >muh curse.
>>
>>69034327

Yes. They've been saying it for years already. And for years we've been watching them and what 'great performances' they've been producing.

Talking about couches and delusions... aaah, the irony...

That's why nobody gave a shit when these self-entitled pathetic bunch got absolutely destroyed and exposed yesterday.
>>
>>69034610
Ramos and especially Piquè are just no used to defend and being attacked. You could see them visibly uncofrtable on 1on1 Insigne was running circles around both
>>
>>69034778

Yep. Piqué is used to Mascherano providing the saves and the entire team pressing the ball/spaces, and Ramos is used to living behind Casemiro/Modric.

If you place Pique/Ramos in a situation where there's quite some space in front of them, you see they're absolutely shit-tier CB.
>>
>>69034778
the hell are you talking about piqué, he was clearly the best spanish player in the whole EURO he saved spain's ass several times with great tackles.
he even scored a vital goal (1-0 vs the check republic) and almost scored against italy if buffon hadnt made that GOAT save

Ramos on the other hand... did everything wrong, go check Croatia's first goal, its ramos' fault, not to mention the penulty he took or the fault he made that ended up with italy scoring
>>
>>69034869

t. delusioned Barsafag
>>
>>69035173
how am i a barça fan for pointing our that Ramos missed a crucial penalty and Piqué scored a goal in a match that ended 1-0? hell, even the crowd started chanting "Pique, Pique" at some point during a match, the same fans that would boo him just because he's from catalonia.
I think YOU are the delusional shitposter here
>>
>>69034869
his elbow game is only second to Fellaini though, how does he keep getting away with blatant fouling?
And also with the handballs in the penulty area?
>>
The Italian midfield is not actually weak at all. De Rossi, Parolo, Florenzi and Candreva are quality players. The only surprise to me is Giaccherini and the forwards. Didn't expect them to play so well.
>>
>>69035510
Don't forget Pellè. He scored two identical goals btw.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1qgOWnF_o
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTyZyPaH22Q
>>
>>69035265

>Piqué scores a goal against a shit team
>He a GOAT CB defender now

According to your retarded logic, Ramos must be the best CB in the world though as he scores vital goals in CL finals too.

Go kill yourself.
>>
>>69035510
Parolo, Candreva and De Rossi had disastrous seasons
Florenzi has incredible workrate, versatility and heart (yeah i know it's cheesy, but it's true) but he's little more than average technically
Thiago Motta is just shit and Sturaro is just a typical logger
this is our worst midfield ever, it relies completely on De Rossi
>>
File: conte laughing at gio.jpg (128 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
conte laughing at gio.jpg
128 KB, 1310x873
>>69035510
>>69035594

the boss knows
>>
>>69035265
nice try moving the goal posts, either for atrocious reading comprehension or that youre just a dickhead
the only GOAT thing I mentioned was Buffon's save
absolutely nothing in the spanish NT was GOAT tier in this Euro (except maybe some Iniesta skills that, saldly, were too few)
My point still stands that Piqué was the best spanish player for Spain and Ramos the worst in this Euro
>>
>>69035510
Parolo was surprisingly good against Spain. Candreva you can always trust, Florenzi and De Rossi are usually hit or miss.
>>
>>69035934

I'd say that Motta is pretty decent, he has good passes with nice control but most importantly pacing.

He is as slow as a bag of rejected foreskin prosthetics though.
>>
>>69036256
Just for banter, I'll have you know people here cheered when he got the yellow card that'll make him skip Germany
>>
>>69032430

TYB Italy

My second favorite team except Belgium in every tournament.

Now rape the prussians and then we can have a rematch in the final
>>
>>69036104
meant to reply to >>69035848
>>
File: promiseme.jpg (84 KB, 700x375) Image search: [Google]
promiseme.jpg
84 KB, 700x375
PROMISE ME ITALY

PROMISE ME THAT YOU'LL BRING IT HOME
>>
>>69036256
>slow as a bag of rejected foreskin prosthetics

oh my god
>>
>>69032495
>>69032458
>>69032430
guys what happened to marchisio, why didn't he play?
>>
>>69037394
Injury>>69037394
>>
>shitaly

at least we didnt lose 4-0 like you did
>>
File: 1386280859138.png (97 KB, 329x329) Image search: [Google]
1386280859138.png
97 KB, 329x329
>>69034115
>thank you based Argentina and England for overshadowing this embarrassment

Lucky timing, lads. And there's no game until Thursday. Englel gets to suffer days on end of humiliation and mockery.
>>
File: luis-enrique-gomitata.jpg (33 KB, 370x200) Image search: [Google]
luis-enrique-gomitata.jpg
33 KB, 370x200
>>69038121
chupa mi polla hijo de puta
>>
>>69038201

>nazis wont wreck you

I hope they rape you worse than bra71l
>>
Please BTFO the germans.
>>
> weak midfield (Busquets, Fàbregas)
> terrible fullbacks
> centre backs don't give a crap anymore

This is why I want Caparrós to become the next manager. His murderball style would turn whatever defensive players we get (Azpi, Alba, Piqué. Martínez, etc) into psychopaths. Remember '04 Sevilla? Their defense was Ramos - Javi Navarro - Alfaro - Alves. Literal butchers.

The midfield is ok for a few years. Maybe Iniesta doesn't make it to Russia '18 but Thiago, San José, Beñat, Koke and so on may very well reinvent a talented Spain.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.