[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /sp/. does she really love messi or is she just a gold digger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7
hey /sp/. does she really love messi or is she just a gold digger? i heard they are childhood sweethearts. Did she love him since the beginning or only when he got rich?
>>
She got with him after he got rich at Barcelona. What do you think?
>>
>>69030756
That her feelings were complicated before he got super rich?
>>
>>69030756
If ur childhood sweetheart turned out to be a rich protennis player making big bucks youd get at that too no? Its understandable.
>>
>was just friends with him as kids for about a year
>he goes to Barcelona
>never once does she contact him
>he comes home to visit mom and she never pops in to say hi to him
>he finally makes it big time
>suddenly she starts coming around all the time
>she gets pregnant pretty after being together for a short time

Nope. She loves him very much.
>>
>>69030744
>she just a gold digger?
all women are, they are evil demons
>>
File: tim-tebow-girl.jpg (66 KB, 307x304) Image search: [Google]
tim-tebow-girl.jpg
66 KB, 307x304
>>69030744
desu she isnt even that hot. Messi doesnt deserve shit either because hes an autistic rage quitting fag. Ronaldo on the other hand is the perfect soccer player and what everyone strives to be. Football players get the best girls pic related
>>
>>69030804
hmmmmm you seem to know alot about things that never occurred. Are you Messi's shadow or are you just making things up?
>>
her t&a game is ridiculous
>>
>>69030859
Tebow is a virgin though
>>
didn't messi's mom hook these two up? i remember reading somewhere that she hated the ex and thought to connect these two childhood friends up after the break up.
>>
Of course she's a gold digger. She saw that mucho dinero type potential in him at a young age. She's the biggest hoe of hoes
>>
either a girl is a gold digger or is stupid
>>
>>69031384
damn i'm still drunk
>>
File: antonella-roccuzzo-1993753h644.jpg (36 KB, 437x644) Image search: [Google]
antonella-roccuzzo-1993753h644.jpg
36 KB, 437x644
>when you don't know if she has dirty amerindian blood or if she's just a swarty wog
I hate living in the New World
>>
>>69031508
I would fuck her brains out

It's not like manlet can do it, he can't even score penalty
>>
She's with a soccer player, of course she's a gold digger.
>>
File: Messi_and_his_literal_10.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Messi_and_his_literal_10.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>tfw no Leo-Antonella fanfiction on /sp/
>>
>>69031508
flat face ie amerindian
>>
>>69031508
She has a manly face so Amerindian
>>
>>69030744
Money and fame mate plain and simple. She only married him AFTER he was famous, forget that childhood sweetheart shit. Trust me once Messi retires their marriage won't last 2 years. His rampant autism is only bearable because he is away so often playing football. Once Antonella has to endure him constantly forward rolling about the house, filling the fridge with sprite and hiding various objects in secret locations because maintaining possession is 'la masia' way she will leave him.
>>
>>69032428

Jesus Christ
>>
>God damn it u r all a bunch of beta shooting victims. Thinkin about the marriage of another man that u don't even know. Please kill yourself u jealous fuckin loosers.
>>
>>69030744
I dont wanna look for a thread that probably 404d, but one anon had it right.

Basically golddigger. He left barca at 13. Returned all rich and famous, having signed with barca. Yes, they did go to school together, but his midget ass was probably laughed at by the qt argentine that all the chads went after. Women crave status and money in a man. Along comes this autist from their little shit town. Hes now rich, and she knows him. jackpot.
>>
File: ayyyylmao.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
ayyyylmao.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>69032949
>filling the fridge with sprite and hiding various objects in secret locations because maintaining possession is 'la masia' way she will leave him.
>>
>>69032949
They're not married, m8.
>>
>>69033062
>chad
>status and money
Please stop visiting r9k
>>
Ronaldo should try to steal her away from him.
>>
Well they are not married right? If Antonella left him she will get nothing. So it doesn't make sense if she's only after the money
>>
>>69033167
she gets child support I think
>>
>>69033062
>source: the ass of an anonymous poster in a chinese cartoon imageboard
also her family was already wealthy, they live in a private neighborhood in the outskirts of Messi's hometown
Source: I'm from Rosario
>>
>>69030744
I don't get why it's so desirable to become a player's wife desu
Sure there's alot of money, but money doesn't add to your happiness after a certain point and you have to deal with all the media attention which is nice at first, but presumably gets really tiresome and annoying after a while

Plus if you have the looks to pull a rich football player you can probably get anyone. Why not marry a nice upper middle class kinda guy
>>
>>69033218
because "nice guys" are pathetic betas
>>
>>69033218
because you can show off then.
>>
kek looking through her instagram, its filled with pics of her and friends partying and slooting it up.
>>
>>69030830
>men good boiz dindu nuffin
>>
i want to have sex so bad...
>>
>>69030744

Damn that's rapey
>>
Hey guys I'm new to the whole soccer theme. With that said how come Ronaldo is always with his son? Where is the mom? Did he divorce?
>>
>>69033102
>>69033102
rofl a paki
>>
>>69033565
>the EU shilling gyppo is also a feminist
kek
>>
>>69034174
Me too mate :'(
>>
>>69034234

Ronaldo had the baby created in a test tube because he is afraid of disgusting vaginas
>>
>>69032949
>Once Antonella has to endure him constantly forward rolling about the house, filling the fridge with sprite and hiding various objects in secret locations because maintaining possession is 'la masia' way she will leave him.
Kek'd.
>>
Its easy to love someone with money, fame, a strong name.

She actually DOES think that its love , what she feels.

We don't know. We can't know.
>>
>>69034525

And also you pricks thinking about love are a misery group who should rename to F A G G O T S.

From the beginning of the human race the women laid with the strongest.
The strongest one would have a better cave to provide for them. More skills to hunt and feed them, More chances to climb as a group's leader.
The difference right now is just Capitalism. The richest one can provide more things for them and give a comfortable life for them and their children. (Plus they couldnt resist a strong man because women)
Men , capitalism or not, just wanted the chick with the hottest butt to plug their fingers in.
L O V E is a L I E!!!!!1111!!!
>>
>>69032428
I just checked out Messi before Antonella.
Am I gay bros?
>>
File: Antonella-Roccuzzo.jpg (145 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
Antonella-Roccuzzo.jpg
145 KB, 800x1200
;^)
>>
>>69030917
>implying
>>
Messi is hung like a horse, and that HGH shots turned him into a monster
>>
>>69034174
This so much pham
>>
>>69032428
Fucking hell
>>
I use to go to the same sports club that she went to in Rosario. She's a massively spoiled bitch and like 5'2"
>>
Antonella is ALWAYS a whore's name its almost like scripted. If you ever met an antonella just fuck her ass raw and leave her. Make her just a fade memory of pure dirty sex and nothing more.
>>
>>69031508

its Argentina so its always the former
>>
File: 100%.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
100%.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1200
>>69032949
>Once Antonella has to endure him constantly forward rolling about the house, filling the fridge with sprite and hiding various objects in secret locations because maintaining possession is 'la masia' way she will leave him.
>>
She truly loves his money and status, which is as close to real love as a woman can get anyway.
>>
>>69035597
Por dross
>>
they love each other
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.