[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the appeal of being a ball boy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 2016-06-27-20-57-36-345116526.jpg (8 KB, 349x144) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-27-20-57-36-345116526.jpg
8 KB, 349x144
What's the appeal of being a ball boy?
>>
Groaning and ass.
>>
Looking up the player's skirts
>>
>>69029825
You're outside collecting tennis balls instead of inside listening to your mom get railed by Serena's 12 inch BBC
>>
Get to sniff dem balls.
>>
you're probably first in line for sweaty shower sex, which is fantastic if you're bisexual and you have no standards

...like me
>>
>>69029857
>im bi btw xD
why are homos such attention whores
>>
>>69030010

that's an excellent question, one that should be posed to people who only have sex with the same sex. i fuck everything i can because i'm desperate
>>
>>69029840
This
>>
>>69029825
the tennis players take out their sexual frustration against you in the lockerroom after the match
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 400x300
>>69029825
You do it for the honor
>>
Some of them are pretty hot, I know a couple of them that collaborate when there are tennis tournaments in Monterrey.

They mostly do it to meet some of the tennis stars.
>>
>>69029825
you get to sniff Serena Williams' jockstrap
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.