[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wales Team celebrates England losing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: 6-Gareth-Bale-AP.jpg (371 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
6-Gareth-Bale-AP.jpg
371 KB, 1536x2048
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHLJuO6BTth/?taken-by=todos0brefutbol
>>
>>69021819
Almost makes me like Wales to be honest
>>
>>69021819
i guess there will be alot of english butthurt about this
>>
>>69021819
>All these Englandcucks trying to bandwagon the Wales train being utterly BTFO right now
>>
File: da burrs.jpg (43 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
da burrs.jpg
43 KB, 500x375
How will Englel ever, EVER recover from this?
>>
I honestly dont get this.

Do Welsh really consider us rivals? I would be quite happy to see Wales win the Euros.
>>
>>69022118
Not really, not personally anyway. The Welsh and Scots have always celebrated English loses to ease the pain of their own abject failures at international football.

You can walk into pubs in Glasgow and the Scots will wear the shirt of whoever is playing England, they're that arse ravaged.
>>
top bantz
>>
>>69024605
>I honestly dont get this

How has it taken you this long to find out most of the people in the world and especially in the british isles hate the english?
>>
lel
least the banter has been 10/10 like all the other cups
>>
>>69024628
>You can walk into pubs in Glasgow and the Scots will wear the shirt of whoever is playing England

Not true.
>>
>>69021819
>entire EU hates the UK for leaving
>Scotland wan't out of the UK to join the EU
>N. Ireland wants to join Ireland
>Wales celebrates their Euro exit
>Even their own capital city wants to become an independent city state
>pound lost 12% on the dollar and like 8% on the Euro
>Barclays is bankrupt

Has any country ever been as utterly destroyed as England in the past 5 days?
>>
I would imagine a lot of these players get shit from and talk shit to English players in their clubs.
That and Wales probably feels second-class most of the time. Them doing better than their brother is huge.
>>
>>69024690
Well it is true.
>>
>>69021819
Small team mentality.
>>
>>69024847
>Them doing better than their brother is huge.
England getting beat means more to them than getting to the Euro QFs.
>>
File: BkQ4PsPCIAA8S7q.jpg (63 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
BkQ4PsPCIAA8S7q.jpg
63 KB, 600x800
>mfw Wales literally cucked themselves
>Walespoors

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/jun/25/view-wales-town-showered-eu-cash-votes-leave-ebbw-vale
>>
>>69021819
absolute madmen
>>
>>69024911
It shows that these people cannot be bought. This vote wasn't about a few pounds here and there, it was much more than that.
>>
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8733373.stm
>>
>>69024950

Do they seriously think they'll get investment and jobs from a Tory government?

kek
>>
File: BZ2g3kUIYAABg2P.jpg (78 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BZ2g3kUIYAABg2P.jpg
78 KB, 600x450
Do the English really even like their natl team anyway?
>>
>>69024911
>Walespoors

poor effort
>>
>>69024980
I think some people are beyond caring. They didn't vote with thoughts to their pockets. They, like many others all over, voted to stick a middle finger up to the political establishment.
>>
>>69025000
Sure, which is why Wembley is pretty much always a sell out and our travelling support in one of the largest there is.
>>
>>69024690
Mate it's practically a fucking rule. Every Scot in the UK is an ABE, no exceptions

Why do you think nearly the entire country voted for an anti-English party?

It almost makes me feel glad we didn't qualify. We avoided the embarrassment of a group stage exit while getting to gloat at England fucking up yet again
>>
>>69024950

Lol no you fucking moron, it was turkeys voting for christmas.

One reason why Cameron fucked was because he was such a slave to coin he couldn't bear the UK leaving the EU and losing the economic benefits. Meanwhile at home he was cutting everything left and right - he was almost forced to use a scaremongering campaign in the run up the referendum because by pointing out that Wales (et al) get a lot of funding from the EU to support jobs, programmes, infrastructure, etc, he would be going back on six years of austerity measures. So this contributes to mongs in Wales not realising how much money get from the EU and being completely taken in by the already-abandoned promises of the Leave campaign.

Enjoy your continued immigration, death of the UK, and economic collapse faggot, anyone with a brain won't be hanging around here for anyone longer.
>>
>>69025168
You'll be still here in 10 years lad, don't try and think you'll escape to Australia or some shit
>>
>>69025168
Why am I a fucking moron, you rotten fucking paki parasite?

You don't understand that money isn't the be all and end all? That people will gladly take a hit in the pocket to send a message to our political elite?

Literally everything I have said was discussed in depth in the aftermath of the referendum when people tried to get their head around the result as it wasn't what was expected.
>>
>>69025315
>to send a message to our political elite?

should've tried to send a message to your political elite without ruining your country
>>
The game on the screen doesn't look like England v Iceland to me. One of the teams appears to be wearing yellow.
>>
>>69025356
We're rarely given the option to.

Plus, the country isn't ruined, you daft shitskin
>>
>>69021819
I'm Welsh and that pisses me off to be honest. English fans would never celebrate us losing unless it was to them.
>>
>>69025370
Ref
>>
File: gareff.jpg (56 KB, 625x523) Image search: [Google]
gareff.jpg
56 KB, 625x523
>>69021819

post rare gareffs

let's get some meme magic going and get wales to the final
>>
>>69025386
>Plus, the country isn't ruined

For now. The sad bit is that this will have an immediate effect on the UK, but not a huge one. The economy takes a hit, but it will stabilize and everyone will say "see, that wasn't so bad". But 20 years from now, when the huge multinationals HQ'ed in London move back to continental Europe because being in London just doesn't make sense anymore when you're not in the EU, when British companies themselves move to Europe or the USA because will save them millions of dollars/pounds/euros per year and give them access to a greater market, when science budgets are cut down and down and down without EU investment, when London stops being Europe's financial and scientific capital which will bring down the rest of the country (because the government invests a lot in London but the city still turns in profit), when no one will want to move to London because the opportunities aren't there anymore which will ruin the housing market, and when you'll finally be stuck with a broken country, you won't understand that it's all because of this.
>>
>>69025315
>That people will gladly take a hit in the pocket to send a message to our political elite?

is that why so many were experiencing buyers remorse after they actually saw what happened?

jej
>>
>>69025676
Typical bollocks Project Fear scaremongering

>But 20 years from now... blah... blah... blah
Kek. The EU is destined to failure now. I doubt it'll last another 20 years with the rising nationalism and anti-EU sentiment that exists amongst its member states.
>>
>>69025782
>17m voted out
>b-b-b-but i seen one guy on tv who said he thought he might have done a goof.
>>
Hope Ashley Williams dies. Fucking bitter prick.
>>
>>69025676
The EU won't fucking be here in 20 years

The issue is that you're applying the current state of the EU to the future. They don't align like that

Brexit is the first step in a long road towards the eventual destruction of the EU
>>
>>69025835
>it was just one 1 guy, i swear

jej
>>
>>69026062
1 7 M I L L I O N
M
I
L
L
I
O
N
>>
Yeah the largest single trading bloc in the world and only behind US in terms of GDP will be gone because 17million kippers from a small island voted to get the Muslims out.

The UK isn't even really leaving anyway, it's entreating the EFTA which is basically scrub EU membership.
>>
>>69026311
>le ebin brexitors are all racists ukippers meme

Kek
>>
>>69025676
SHOO SHOO EU SHILL SHOO SHOO

Open Europe, the biggest think tank in Europe of economy and politics and the European Commission data bank give us the following data: the maximum loss for the UK for the exit from the EU is of 1.5% of GDP, the maximum loss of the city of London, the large financial centre in European business, is 1.1% of GDP.

Europe exports to the UK ten times than what the UK exports in Europe. It will be very difficult for France, Germany, Italy and Spain etc to lose billions of exports by blocking the UK.

With the UK deregulated and outside of the EU has something like 2 billion potential customers in emerging countries.

It affects 0.4% of huge British companies.

Small and Medium British companies lose 760 million Euros each week due to the suffocating, Soviet and authoritarian bureaucracy of Brussels.

The £220 billion exports of goods and services to other EU countries were worth about 12% of the value of the British economy in 2015, and £230 billion or 13% in 2014. It’s stayed at around 13-15% over the past decade.
100% of its economy is blocked by the suffocating laws of Brussels.

London which could lose 1.1%, will be able to export 10% of the British GDP in the whole world.

In 1992 the UK was in a similar system to the EU, called the European Monetary System. They were kicked out. Everybody said: "It's the death of the UK". It was the day the UK, and London left for outer space.

The UK has gotten rid of the nomenclature, authoritarian which has humiliated all the national parliaments of Europe.

They are not scared of economic loss. They are scared of the loss of control over a neo-feudal, authoritarian and anti-democratic project called the European Union.
>>
File: 1457118119701.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
1457118119701.gif
2 MB, 400x226
>>69024786
>N. Ireland wants to join Ireland
Who told you this?
>>
>>69021819
WHEN I WAS
>>
anyone know where the /cfb/ thread is?
>>
File: Cly0crEWEAETNZb.jpg (91 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cly0crEWEAETNZb.jpg
91 KB, 675x1200
>>69027693
>>
>>69021819

What's the difference between Wales and England? is like Texas vs California or something similar
>>
File: 1448476368081.gif (2 MB, 372x206) Image search: [Google]
1448476368081.gif
2 MB, 372x206
>>69027735
Are you retarded?
>checks flag
Oh wait, you are, sorry.
>>
>>69027735
>tfw I applied for an Irish passport the Monday before Brexit.

There is an American who has never been to Ireland in front of every Remain britbong on the line for Irish passports.
>>
>>69027801
It's quite simple mr.cheeseburger, the majority of citizens in Northern Ireland today, sensible individuals that they are, see remaining in the EU as far more important than petty historical squabbles
>>
>>69027772
Hasta do w/ sheep, iirc
>>
>>69027772
more like Michigan and Illinois
>>
>>69027772
They have different languages. There isn't really an analogous American situation.

Texas' elitism is founded on their being a fake country of American settlers in Mexico that only even lasted for a few years. Wales and Scotland had their own monarchies at one point in history and fought wars with the english.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.