[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>they fell for the Serie A top scorer meme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: higuainfrosinone.webm (435 KB, 640x356) Image search: [Google]
higuainfrosinone.webm
435 KB, 640x356
>they fell for the Serie A top scorer meme
>>
>>68988212
>Italians are good at defending
>>
>>68988283
>>68988212
given that Italian football declined steadily in the last five years, it is notable that this was the last match of the season against an already relegated team, Frosinone, who played without any starter.
the goalkeeper Zappino is like 43 years old kek
>>
Everyone knows that Seria A sucks and is probably the most corrupt sports league you can find, right after the NBA
>>
Who sould we play? Agüero is even worse than Higuaín and all other Argentine centrefowards play in Italy
>>
they should have gone with the second top scorer
>>
>>68988623
>4th league in the world
>sucks
>>
>>68988683
dyblalala
>>
Higuaín only scores in regular matches.

He can't handle preassure and always fails in important games.

FUCKING ALWAYS HOW MUCH I HATE THAT FUCKING COCKSUCKER PIECE OF SHIT GLAD TO HELL HE WENT THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND WE START WINNING CHAMPIONS AGAIN GOD FUCKING DAMMIT HOW I HATE YOU HOW MUCH YEARS WE WASTED WITH A PIECE OF SHIT LIKE YOU JESUS FUCKING CHRIST OH MY FUCKING GOD etc.
>>
>>68988748
He scored less goals than Higuaín while playing in the very same league

How is he better than Icardi or Higuaín?
>>
Chile best defender : Inter Milan
Right back: Not good enough for Juve
Beausejour: Not good enough for belgium league LOL

Higuain is a beast, Argentina is cursed
>>
>>68988791
>football is only about goals

See, this is why you never win anything
>>
>>68989022
Our team plays nice football, our defense is solid af, our gk is great. The only problem is the goalscorer in the finals

We never score in finals, all we need a non-choker centrefoward
>>
>>68989099
Icardi and Dybala.
>>
>>68988744
portugal russia and dutch leagues all have a pretty good claim of being better than italy and france
>>
>>68989099
T-Tevez?
>>
>>68989455
you forgot mls
>>
>>68989544
as far as parity yes but still very far to go. mls is in the 10-15 range
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.