[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that he won't play for Argentina anymore and he can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 117090268.jpg (36 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
117090268.jpg
36 KB, 630x420
Now that he won't play for Argentina anymore and he can focus entirely on Barcelona with out holding back.

He is really going to win the CL until he retires, won't he?
>>
Que pendejo estas. Es inevitable que el tsuuu y bayol ganen la 12va
>>
"I don't like losing, so I'm only going to play with my super team"

what a huge cry baby
>>
>>68988689

>implying it's not infinitely harder playing against multi-billionaire stacked teams than playing against panama
>>
He'll spend the next year focusing only on Barca and win the treble again, along with another Ballon D'Or
Then he'll come back to Argentina for the 2018 World Cup and play his last international tournament before spending the last years of his career at Barca
>>
Messi is a systembaby, he is not a leader, but only a great goal scorer.

He hasn't proven shit with any other team than Barca.
>>
File: 1457445754529.jpg (60 KB, 1018x518) Image search: [Google]
1457445754529.jpg
60 KB, 1018x518
>>68985786

>Mexican in7electu0ls
>>
>>68988765

Messi is broken. The age of MESSI is over.

Bale and Neymar are the future, Ronaldo/Suarez are the present.
>>
>>68988821
his inability to adapt for Argentina makes it obvious he would fail at any other club. Literally Curry tier system babby
>>
>>68988821
Okay, Boateng
>>
>>68988821

>He's not a leader
>Leaves the NT
>Six other players also contemplate this
>>
>>68988689

He carried a mediocre team to 4 finals and all he gets is abuse from twats like. You're an idiot and a fool.

Anyway, he'll be back like Zidane.
>>
>>68989461
>his inability to adapt for Argentina

Yeah him being the highest goalscorer of Argentina ahead of Batistuta clearly shows his inability to adapt, not the constant string of bad luck that has followed him in the 4 finals he's lost with Argentina.

You don't know a damn thing you are talking about.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.