[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me - 6'2 >go play pickup basketball at local gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pk.jpg (74 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
pk.jpg
74 KB, 664x441
>be me - 6'2
>go play pickup basketball at local gym
>I'm usually the tallest and thrown into Center position
>i have no clue what the fuck to do
>i like to shoot 3's and outside shots

anyone help?
what do i do without the ball?
>>
demand the ball and go to work on the manlet guarding you in the post
>>
>>68984233
>6'2
>usually the tallest
>in basketball
thats barely point guard height
>>
>>68984233
Stay in the paint on 2-3 zone on D
Set picks & crash the boards on offense
>>
>>68984262
in the nba and college maybe, but in the real world, most guys are around 6 foot or shorter.
>>
>>68984233
just say you are a stretch 5 and shoot 3s
>>
>>68984353
>in the nba and college maybe, but in the real world, most guys are around 6 foot or shorter.
Exactly. Go to work posting the manlet as >>68984256
said. Also in pickup games very few of the guys had any formal training in hoops let alone plays. Put a couple layups up then go to the 3 & demand the ball. >BALL >BALL >BALL

Even with these fuckers trying to spam 3's a "big man" at 6'2" who had any coaching & can shoot & dribble will command respect.
>>
are you what
>>
>>68984344
> Zone defense
> Pickup basketball

What alternate universe do you live in?
>>
>>68985968
Heaps of people play zone in pick up, if everyone knows how it's not exactly hard
>>
>>68985968
>not trolling the fuck out of normalfags with a based zone defense
>>
>>68984344
>zone d

Do you ever leave the house?
>>
File: 1456303525861.jpg (218 KB, 364x500) Image search: [Google]
1456303525861.jpg
218 KB, 364x500
>6'5''
>the local hoop is so short I can touch the rim without jumping
>everyone is trying to make flashy plays, doing le insane crossovers
>i'm just making hooks whenever i get the ball because no coordination/explosiveness
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.