[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there any one on this god forsaken sports board who can teach
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: KsmoXE_8.jpg (24 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
KsmoXE_8.jpg
24 KB, 390x390
is there any one on this god forsaken sports board who can teach me how to knuckleball a soccer ball?

there is literally no good web resource available that can show me the mechanics of this meme kick
>>
https://youtu.be/lAcpdDYEOHI

You've got to find the spot on the ball where, combined with your technique, the ball will not spin. You can do it many different ways, but you'll need to maximize ball speed irregardless
>>
>>68981992
nigga its a natural talent, you cant just git gud of nowhere

sorry
>>
>>68981992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mM_-tVVhIM8
>>
>>68982857
Says the 4channer
>>
Practice you lazy fuck.

If you don't actually understand the dynamics of striking a football, then learn how to football first.

Certain balls are more prone to movement than others. Also it tends to work best on a newer football that hasn't been softened up too much
>>
just hit the ball as hard as possible
t.Wallnaldo
>>
>>68983435
go ask a wolfsburg fan or manolel noyer if thats true kek
>>
>BENDID LIGE BEGGUM XDXD
>>
there 2 millions vid on youtube about it
>>
File: wallnaldo.gif (2 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
wallnaldo.gif
2 MB, 400x226
>>68983457
>two lucky goals in 1000 attempts
WOW, so goat
>>
>>68983483
you mean two goals in a quarter and semi finals of a UCL

kys fritz
>>
>>68983483
Germanbro's are pretty much always right when it comes to Fussbal.
>>
>>68983500
No, I mean seven goals in a WC semifinal
>>
>>68981992
Play league you fucking poof.
>>
>its another thread where american asks for MUH GUIDE for football.
Holy shit, how pathetic.

The truth is that u r not football player by nature or just stupid and lazy.

You dont need MUH SICRIT TRAINING and OUCH ELITE NBA TRAININGS ELITE for this, because it's simple and natural. Go out and play, i dont even know how person could ask questuons like that.
>>
It's a Juninho thread now.
>>
Hit ball with hard part of foot just below the centre of the ball. Don't follow through, kind of like a jab. This should get some knuckle and you'll generally be able to modify you're technique from this.
>>
> Change name to Juninho
> Learn Portuguese and French
> Sign for OL
>????
>profit
>>
File: 1458846282231.jpg (9 KB, 325x200) Image search: [Google]
1458846282231.jpg
9 KB, 325x200
>>68983500
>>68983528
It is time to stop emberassing yourself hue
>>
Freekickerz is the GOAT footy channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbHvekce0sI
>>
>>68981992
it takes months of practice. It's not hard to make the ball not spin to the left or right, but after that it's all about fine calibration. Because the ball will usually spin up or down. You need to find the sweet spot yourself.
Ronaldo once said that he imagines a spot in the center of the ball. The ball's "heart". Then, he tries to kick the "heart" of the ball. That was back when his freekicks were still godly.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.