[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have any sympathy for this choking, weeping like a woman,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
If you have any sympathy for this choking, weeping like a woman, tax-dodging manlet YOU are the cancer riddling football and should remove yourself from this planet immediately.

Now that he's pigeonholed in La Lelga for ever, I for one am glad that I no longer have to endure this insufferable glory-hunting faggot on my TV screen
>>
everybody on 4chan dodges taxes by using the internet for interstate purchases (thus avoiding state sales taxes)
>>
edgy
>>
You need a boyfriend
>>
>>68979060
>this mental gymnastics

Why are Messhitcucks so deluded?

Tell me more about his infinitely superior wealth in your feeble attempt to refute my objectively correct points.
>>
>>68979038
>tax dodging is bad

good goy
>>
>>68979038
He got what he wanted anyway, an excuse to quit the only challenging thing he did and stay in his stacked club so he can statpad until he retires.
>>
File: 1444787106656.jpg (30 KB, 616x720) Image search: [Google]
1444787106656.jpg
30 KB, 616x720
>that filename

well done australia
>>
>>68979107
I went to the Panama / Argentina game
the entire crowd was cucked Mexicans wearing Messi jerseys who went apeshit every time they showed his face on the jumbotron
I left the stadium after his first goal cuz I knew it was gonna be a blowout (it clearly was)
I don't like the Argentine team because they have beaten Mexico so many times in so many big games; but he's a great player and any player of his caliber should be able to hoist a trophy for his national team once
>>
>>68979038
I agree (TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)
>>
>>68979038
same tbqh. no idea how this hormone fed rat ever got the image of "likable" even if he is good at the sport
>>
>>68979179
>go to panama-argentina game
>leave after 1 goal because it's going to be a blowout
what on earth did you expect?
>>
>>68979038
Show us on this chart where Barcelona touched your team.
>>
Barcelona babby who bullies Levante, Getafe & Malaga t b h
>>
>>68979179
>any player of his caliber should be able to hoist a trophy for his national team once

You're right, and he hasn't.

Until he's done that, and right now he NEVER EVER WILL, he does not deserve the adulation showered upon him.

see >>68979158

Ronaldo has far more reason to ditch the NT and statpad in La Lelga forever, but he sticks it out. You know why? Because he's not a mentally weak cuckold who shies away from the nearest thing resembling a challenge.

No wonder Messi married the first girl to ever say more than 2 words to him. Because actually putting yourself out there and embracing life's challenges is too much for his puny little brain.
>>
>>68979242
I left after Messi's first goal
it was 2-0 and Panama had ten men
While I was walking through the security gate he scored another goal

they won 5-0 or something
>>
desu I like players who look manlier than Messi(and more handsome if that's possible). They are usually natural leaders, are bolder and ballsier. That's what GOATs are made of. Just think of Pirlo, think of Paolo Maldini, think of Batistuta, think of Kloze, of Zidane. That's how the good team players, and not system babbies, look like. They are the kind of people that can carry their teams, the kind of people that their teammates can look upon. And that's not what Messi is. I always recognized Messi as the best player today, but I always knew he was lacking something
>>
>>68979292
yeah but it was fucking panama vs argentina so if you don't want to see a blowout why would you bother going to such a game in the first place?
>>
>>68979283
ronaldo doesnt have to fly to the southern hemisphere to play for his national team. in fact he can literally drive to practice from his home
>>
>>68979314
is this retarded bs pasta?
>>
>>68979369
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

>I can't win a game because I have to catch a plane

LMAO
>>
>>68979314
>>68979371

he's not wrong tho messi has no leadership qualities

he's too nice and quiet on the field
>>
>>68979369
WHAT?
BASED CANADA POSTING NONSENSE YET AGAIN
love you guys desu
>>
>>68979283
Australia, you are redeeming yourself, m8.
>>
>>68979354
1) I went to all of the soldier field games cuz I was really excited about the tournament
2) it was a beautiful night and I was already in town
3) group stage of the biggest tournament USA will host in my lifetime....not missing it fuck you
4) wanted to see a meme goal

I saw two
>>
>>68979465
Dude you're based as fuck
>>
>>68979469
what the fuck does being handsome have to be with being a leader? Zidane is handsome? Stupid shit
>>
>>68979369

I didnt realize that New York was in the southern Hemisphere.

Dummy
>>
>>68979038
>tax-dodging
>implying that's a bad thing
Taxation is theft
>>
>>68979371
why would it be when it's true?
>>
> dat football suicide
He just gave up
He'll never be the greatest
He's a failure
>>
>>68979371
you say that because everyone in your country is autistic like MESSI

the only one who wasn't autistic was that guy who played in Real Madrid and liked to destroy other players
>>
>>68979633
he's ugly but he probably believes he's the most beautiful thing that has ever lived
>>
>>68979038
Fuck you, you piece of shit Messi Is the GOAT.
>>
>>68979038
>Messi quits over losing a meme tournament.
CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.
>>
>>68979758
this is GOAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US3Sd4eeqy8
>>
>>68979668
>le alt right libertarian
>le fug le gubamint xD

back to your containment board
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.