[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>23 years >7 final matches lost >not a single tournament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: goleadores-argentina[1].jpg (31 KB, 534x400) Image search: [Google]
goleadores-argentina[1].jpg
31 KB, 534x400
>23 years
>7 final matches lost
>not a single tournament won

we are literally worse than Netherlands. I don't think I can keep supporting this NT anymore.
>>
>>68976839
at least youre white
>>
File: image.png (828 KB, 1194x938) Image search: [Google]
image.png
828 KB, 1194x938
>>68976847
>implying
>>
Wow, Argentinians on 4chan are so different from real life
>>
File: f620x0-197579_197597_0.jpg (57 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
f620x0-197579_197597_0.jpg
57 KB, 620x350
Tata Martino is worse than Dunga.

It is at least possible?
>>
>>68976869
Why?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdrhT3-u05A
>>
I'm literally thinking about buying a Brazilian NT jersey
>>
>>68976909
Because they're generally arrogant af irl
>>
>>68976909
Watch the video I posted above. Argentinians are seen as fierce, never giving up, stubborn, never pitying themselves, but hungry to win. On 4chan they get dramatic and suicidal.
>>
>>68976909
I have seen Brazilian supporters booing their team on halftime. Argentinians never stop singing that boring songs.
>>
>>68976869
Today I saw an old Argentinian man shitting on his NT on TV. But he also shit on us so, I think they can shit on their NT AND be arrogant at the same time. Then again it was only one guy
>>
>>68976867
seriously, how does this happen? there's no niggers in argentina and yet by the works of meme magic we have this guy on the official tv feed on full argie attire to validate the meme
>>
>>68976932
bandwagon spain or italy for the euros because muh heritage
>>
>>68976978
we get the neet scum here
>>
>>68976995
After losing 7 finals, nobody can be stubborn anymore.

I think we are doing something wrong. We need to change
>>
>>68979357
Thats right, you're mestizo manlets, god forbid you're known as niggers.
>>
>>68976839
I mean, Messi can't support the national team anymore so maybe its fine for you not to.
>>
>>68979535
you mean they in any case, we killed the indians before the great immigration

we even have a lot more niggers than them ill give you that, we had african slaves and they didn't for some reason

we don't have mestizos tho, never had bolivians or paraguayans pouring in, thank god for our natural barrier borders

but ofc you know A LOT bout niggers don't you Jamal
>>
>>68979506
7 finals with different players and managers. What's the big deal?
>>
>>68979736
AFA is fucked up
>>
7?

It's not fair to include 1990 WC because we won 3 titles after that
>>
You guys never really supported your team, that's why their all abandoning ship right now.

Your players play out of fear.
>>
>>68979724
we had niggers but they died or emmigrated. It's a long story but basically they were sent to fight wars against the indians, those that didn't die ended mixing with the indians. And then we sent them to fight against Paraguay, and those who didn't die never returned to Argentina

the black women who stayed, without having anyone to marry, usually died childless, and those that did, married white people for many generations until their children started looking somewhat white
>>
>>68979829
I'm so sad that players have so much pressure to play in the NT. I think that's what makes them choke. It's just like what happened to Brazil. Now look at them, they used to be good but are shit.

We, the supporters, shouldn't take the game so serious, so the players don't have so much pressure and can play without anxiety. Look at Germans, they are good fans because they support the team without being obsessive. Their players keep their heads cool in important matches, because they lack all the pressure ours have.
>>
I hope you people realize a select few of our fans waited 99 (NINETY NINE) FUCKING YEARS to see Chile as champion.

23 years is nothing and your record is filled with CAs and WCs. Fuck off.
>>
>>68976839
There's not another photo for Maradona? lul
>>
>>68979795
1995 King Fahd Cup (later become Confederations Cup) vs Denmark
2004 Copa América vs Brazil
2005 Confederations Cup vs Brazil
2007 Copa América vs Brazil
2014 World Cup vs Germany
2015 Copa América vs Chile
2016 Copa América Centenario vs Chile
>>
>>68976839
>>
>>68980088
And the thing is Argentina was totally capable of beating us, I actually expected them to so so. Sure, we would be weeping right now if that would have been the case, but at least our guys would have had a place to return to, there would have been fans waiting for their return at the airport regardless. The pressure on them was much lower since they're not playing to please the monster their country's expectations is.
>>
>>68980339
I was actually pretty shocked when Messi missed. I knew Argentina was done for when that happened.
>>
>>68980375
I knew we were done for when we couldn't win it in 120 mins and made it to the penalties
Yeah, >we
>>
>>68980252
>1995 King Fahd Cup (later become Confederations Cup) vs Denmark
kek, come on now
>>
>>68980252
Nobody gives a fuck about the confederations cup m8
>>
>>68980435
>>68980508

I mean, I agree

Argentina still lost them tho
>>
>>68976870
reminder that Tata Martino is the only coach in the whole Earth capable of making Barcelona play awful as fuck
>>
>>68979829
We supported them during 2014 and 15
now they dont't have excuses
>>
>>68980088
It's actually worse if you do all of that and then flop for 23 years in more than 3 finals
>>
>>68979506
Nigga we haven't changed our economic strategy in +80 years despite becoming a poor country because of it. We are the most stubborn fuckers on this planet.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.