[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"If Pogba was white, and had his head shaved, he would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 615x410) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 615x410
>"If Pogba was white, and had his head shaved, he would be valued at under £20m"
Gary Lineker

True or not?
>>
He didn't say that la
>>
Not sure but I agree with Lineker when he says that Pogba is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>68954224
20m quid would still be a bit overpriced
>>
>>68954224
This
>>
He's currently worh 140/150 mln euros, stay salty
>>
>Let's bring identity politics and race baiting into the world of soccity-socc
Anglo tier.
>>
Pogba so fucking overrated, now that he is not playing against meme players in the best team in Italy by a huge margin, he is geting exposed
>>
this is true

all you need to be a popular football player is a distinct look & have charisma

noone cares about regular/average guys, it doesn't sell

him being black is irrelevant tho, this Lineker guy is just a racist cunt
>>
>>68954626
But if he was white people wouldn't call him a $WAG YOLO BEAST
>>
>>68954224
Pogba is shit IRL, only good in FIFA.
>>
>>68954767
Yeah, he'd just be a twat
>>
Everyone being salty about a chimpanzee and its supposed value is delusional. Football of today is business and favours between a few riches.

OPTI POBBA is a ugly nigger, owned by a team of jews and overhyped so much that when he breaks his nigger legs I'll laugh for hours.

>>68954482 gobbo ebreo, dormi bene che domani l'italjuve perde e di brutto

>JEWentus
>>
>>68954767
yeah they would just make threads about how much dreamy he is & how much they would want to fuck his boypussi etc..
>>
I'm having a real hard time in following people I don't like but want to see what they say. Help me out here, bros, what do you think?
>>
>>68954314
Pgba s not overrated, he's overprices, and the price is set by the club, not the people
>>
Does Lineker really watch Pogba's game in Juventus ?
I don't think so
https://youtu.be/XBbRAJQZFuk
>>
Because Messi is so damn trendy huh

Or Modric
>>
>>68954929
>t. salty inter fan
>>
>>68954626
>this Lineker guy is racist
why are french such left wing cooksuckers?
>>
no way GL would say that
>>
>>68954224
true enough
>>
WE WUZ GIRAFFZ N SHIT
>>
Nah, Pogba is really impressive in Calcio
>>
>>68957982
YES I AM RACIST AND PROUD

LOOK HOW COOL I AM
>>
Pogba has really impressed. Sucks that RM want him
>>
>>68957992
He only tweeted that Pogba is overrated. that's about it no other details
>>
>>68957896
they are geniuses, their looks actually doesn't matter in that case

but let's take two average players, the one with the more flashy look/attitude will always get rated higher than the regular one
>>
If pogba scored that left footed shot that hit the crossbar, the media would be creaming themselves over him this tournament but it didnt, so the casuals cry and the media comes with its usual bullshit, "HE'S NOT WORTH IT, HE'S DONE NOTHING BLAH BLAH BLAH"
despite being an integral part of the midfield in anunderpowered and slightly underperforming french side on incredibly shitty pitches
>>
>>68958080
No. He's carried by the team, sometimes he does a lucky shot and it goes into highlight reel and people think he does that all the time.

Ramsey > Pogba
>>
>>68954929
Where'd your team finish in the table?

Terrone.
>>
>>68958125
You don't know what true racism is
>>
>>68954224
Brian Bosworth had rainbow hair.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.