[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i feel bad for ameribros, they give us a great tournament filled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1465933620347.png (126 KB, 372x287) Image search: [Google]
1465933620347.png
126 KB, 372x287
i feel bad for ameribros, they give us a great tournament filled with meme magic and great moments, they played pretty good for a murrican and i wanna see USA flags talking about "soccer"
how long till the next great tournament with USA'fags involved?
>>
they played like shit

delete MLS please
>>
>>68946440
>they played like shit
only against argentina, u deserved that win yesterday i'm being honest
FUCK columbia
>>
>>68946467
Gold Cup next year; host hasn't been confirmed but we've hosted every edition
July 9–30 2017
>>
>>68946558
can't wait
>>
File: 1458775988820.png (8 KB, 405x382) Image search: [Google]
1458775988820.png
8 KB, 405x382
>mfw just hoping >we can qualify to WC2018
>>
>>68946399
It was Jones' fault
He was playing an entirely different match.

Also, Americans are just too respectful with their rivals, they "let them play", you are the good guys, but that's not how you win
>>
>>68946758
south america: the mindset
I do appreciate the consistency with which the referees refused to call any rough play lol
>>
>>68946758
USA has had the underdog mentality for far too long and their identity is muh heart and muh passion.
>>
>>68946830
lol USA can't keep possession
>>
>>68946803
I am not saying you should cheat or make fouls.
But during the game, you could see your entire NT coming with the ball to Colombia's area and then stop. Nobody tried to advance straightforward, I was rooting for you, you were the good guys, but you were just too innocent.
>>
>>68946937
It's Klinsmann's fault. He has all the passion of a wet paper towel.
>>
>>68946998
tfw we'll never have a Brian Clough in American Soccer, in any capacity
closest equivalent is Shaka Smart and he fucking left for Texas =(((((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>68947069
WAIT
if he gets fired from Texas he'll take over at a puny school like UL Monroe and fucking bring them to the national championship
omg he is our Brian Clough =)))))
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.