[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix this piece of shit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 204x240) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 204x240
How do we fix this piece of shit?
>>
>>68923057
Ban Mexico.
>>
HOW DO WE FIX YOUR RUNDOWN THIRD WORLD BIG NOSED INDIAN SHITHOLE OF A COUNTRY?????
>>
quit playing soccer and pull out of it.

Invest the money in ESPORTS, which is more respectable than divegrass.
>>
>>68923137
You shut the fuck up and. Leave Peru-kun alone.
>>
Nuke and start over
>>
>>68923057
Build the wall
>>
Croatia>spain(current euro champions)
Mexico(current concacrap champions)>croatia
So concacaf>eufa
>>
>>68923173

>Esports
>Sports

Go back to /a/utism.
>>
>>68923298
>mexico
>best concacaf team

lol hows 7-0 taste gayboy. USA loses 4-0 with meme 3 big boy jermaine jones bobby wood and other dude hurt. You think Mexico is best team in CONCACAF>????
>>
>>68923335
Mexico is the current champion of concacaf. USA didnt even make it to the final, they lost to JAMAICA.
>>
>>68923506
IN A BEST OF 1 SERIES BULLSHIT FLUKESHIT
>>
>>68923057
Retroactive bans for flop-shit with a white englishman as the head ref. South Americans would never win a game ever again.
>>
>>68923571
You still lost to Mexico in the game for the confederations cup spot.
>>
Very honestly, I think they should merge with Conmebol so the 2 big teams (that is USA and Mexico) can raise their level by playing against serious and competitive teams, such as we have in South America.

Anyways, in the short term, I think they should have 1 and a half spots for the WC and give that spot to CONMEBOL.
Even now, I think we should have 6 spots for the WC, more than half of the teams in SA are playing above average. We have the most difficult qualifiers in the world.
>>
>>68924021
No
Fuck no
Fuck that idea
It would kill the game here
Kill it
>>
File: Screenshot_147.png (25 KB, 685x402) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_147.png
25 KB, 685x402
>>68924021
>brazil
what's going on here?
>>
>>68923173

esports? what the fuck is esports lol
>>
>>68923057
CONMEBOL should invite Mexico and the USA
>>
>>68924442
No
>>
File: smug13.png (513 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smug13.png
513 KB, 1280x720
>>68923173
>e"""""""""sports"""""""""
>>
>>68924562
Enjoy your wins against Martinique and Guadalupe.
>>
>>68924302
>Venezuela
fug didn't know they were this bad
>>
>>68924442
They already do m8, but CONCACAF has the gold cup at the same time and they have to compete with their A team, so they send the B or C teams down there. Is a problem of logistics that will never be resolved.
>>
File: ;_;.png (282 KB, 403x510) Image search: [Google]
;_;.png
282 KB, 403x510
REMAINDER:
no conmebol team beat costa rica.

thanks for your attention.
>>
>>68923057
Based USA already started by cleaning up CONCACAF and each Country's corrupt leadership.
I see a bright future ahead
>>
>>68924728
i think he meant for permanent membership
>>
>>68924836
That's cute
>>
>>68923137
>Durante su niƱez...
>>
>>68923057
>How do we fix this piece of shit?
Argie coaches
>>
>>68923057
You don't, because it is what it is. You think it's just a matter of "fixing it?"

Central American countries love soccer, but they are very poor and sparsely populated. Check the population and GDP figures for the likes of Argentina, Colombia, Chile and Brazil to that of Honduras, Nicaragua and Costa Rica. When you're sparsely populated and have shit infrastructure your efforts in sports are going to suffer. If you want "fix" CONCACAF you have to make Central America and the Caribbean more populated and wealthy.

You don't need a lot of proof to see how crucial this is. In the US soccer is the 5th most popular team sport (5th!) and I would say given that the US actually outperforms relative to the game's popularity and relevance within its borders. Why? Because it is wealthy and has a massive population.

Canada cares less about soccer than America and has a smaller population.

The real outlier here is Mexico. Mexico is a large, populous country with a GDP similar to Argentina (a little lower) that loves soccer.

I'm not quite so sure why Mexico isn't on the level of Argentina and Brazil in terms of international soccer success and prestige. They should be.
>>
>>68925078
I thought Japanese people hated futbol how do you know so much
>>
>>68925130
>nips
>hating futbol

>>68925078
Because mexicans have a shit culture and their entire infrastructure is rotten to the core.
The fact that they spend all their time bullying island teams, having their egos inflated and then being violently popped when they lose against a real team doesn't help.
>>
>>68925130
I'm not Japanese, I'm Burger Navy.

Japanese people don't hate futbol by the way, it's the second most popular sport after baseball here.
>>
Gringos and centralamerishits BTFO. See u guys atthe memelympics
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.