[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will Brexit affect the Premier League? Leicester wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
How will Brexit affect the Premier League? Leicester wouldn't have been champs without French players like Mahrez and Vardy
>>
*Kante not Vardy
>>
Bosman BTFO
Finally some justice for up and coming clubs
>>
>>68918146
it won't in any significant way, but it will affect british players playing in the eu superior leagues, the two of them
>>
File: millwall2.jpg (108 KB, 719x567) Image search: [Google]
millwall2.jpg
108 KB, 719x567
I did laugh, which makees your score 7/10

if BREXIT makes fewer niggers in BPL Im more than happy, then again 99% of nogs are council breed arent they? yeah we need civil war and good ole purges
>>
>>68918254
so Bale and?
>>
>>68918317
I really can't come up with another one lel
>>
>>68918303
>Millwall
>chav

>>>/pol/
>>
>>68918146
Brexit won't affect football. Footballers who come to play here already have jobs lined up, so they shouldn't have any real issues moving here.
>>
>>68918448
Footballers won't be able to leave on free transfers anymore.
This will change the game massively.
Probably to the benefit of smaller clubs.
>>
>>68918146
If you spend enough money on a player they're not going to be denied a visa it only effects lower league clubs
>>
>>68918608
>Footballers won't be able to leave on free transfers anymore
why not? I don't think it makes any difference
>>
Hopefully homegrown players might be given a chance which will benefit the national team.
>>
>>68918146
EU citizens will still have relatively easy work permit requirements compared to non-EU people. It's the only way they'll be able to negotiate any sort of trade deal or keep existing ones

Brexit campaigners lied a lot about what was feasible to change
>>
>>68918839
Jordan knows more about this than 99% of British people.
>>
>>68918839
>It's the only way they'll be able to negotiate any sort of trade deal or keep existing ones
not really, you seem to forget the fact the uk is a major importer of eu goods, specially german ones. They'll get all the trade deals they want
>>
>>68918995
They will, but at a cost. Trade deals are rarely just about transfer of goods.
>>
>>68918805
It means more power to the clubs.
I think it will have an effect on wages and will reduce meddling from agents.
>>
jordan is right
>>
>>68918146
Why are Remain voters so fucking dumb?
>>
>>68918317
is Ravel Morrison still in Italy?
>>
>>68918146
We might actually see some English players being brought through since average/shit foreign players wouldn't qualify for a visa
>>
>>68919191
At least the cost won't be free movement of people. Any political party that accepts that would be dead at the next election
>>
>>68919191
the uk has a major upper hand in all negotiations. When you look at the trade balances and the volume of uk imports you realize how much power the uk has over the eu. For example, Germany simply can't afford to shut their exports there, it would destroy their export sector. The same, in lesser measure, goes for many other eu regions

Every country is desperate for buyers, more in the current economic frame, and the uk is one of the biggest ones.

The eu will bend over, they have no choice and no strength to impose anything
>>
>>68919548

haha oh sweet child

you really think the like of gove, johnson and other tories will stop the free movement of people, when they've never expressed any concern for it before soundbites for this referendum? you believe they will reject a trade deal that asks for it with business screaming at them to accept it?

>>68919629

the eu will be willing to take the hit, they don't want to make an exit look like a good choice as they don't want to aid the likes of marin le pen, and other countries with sizeable skeptics such as the netherlands or denmark
>>
>>68919690
>the eu will be willing to take the hit
they simply can't afford to, if you think otherwise you don't know the data
>>
>>68919746

we operate a sizeable trade deficit with the eu sure, exports to us account for about 3% of eu gdp, though this is slightly weaker with a weaker pound now and probably continuing into the future

http://www.niesr.ac.uk/blog/after-brexit-how-important-would-uk-trade-be-eu

The biggest eu concern, especially for the main negotiators who work within it, will be making sure the eu stays intact, they will look for a good and quick deal with the uk - but they're not going to budge on certain principles such as free movement of people if the uk wants access to the single market
>>
>>68918146
>implying the UK won't end up in the EFTA which still requires the free movement of peoples
>>
>>68919629
>the uk has a major upper hand in all negotiations.
That's complete bullshit. From a political standpoint, it's in the EU's interest to kick Britain in the nuts on the trade deal. France and Germany are probably not willing to take the hit, but if they think they can pressure the UK and get stubborn, it won't be nice.
>>
>tfw the motherland and the EU are imploding and I'm so far away and yet still able to shitpost about it

What a time to be alive in current year lads
>>
>>68919478
he is, he played in 3 games last season so i suppose he's in the italian pubs
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.