[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please stop your shitposting and pay respect to the best supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Please stop your shitposting and pay respect to the best supporters of this Euro, they deserve it.
>>
cough hungary
>>
meme supporters with a meme song
>>
>>68903990
EXTINGUISHED
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 209x200
>>68903990
Best supporters have been Iceland's fans without a doubt.
>>
>>68903990
>implying no Russia
>>
>>68903990
Republic of Ireland fans have been much better. They even have their own fan-following.
>>
F
>>
>>68903990
> Voted remain

They're cunts and got what they deserved. Can't wait for the Troubles Part 2
>>
>>68903990
>team qualifies for tournament for the first time in god knows how long
>team exceeds expectations and makes it to knockout stage
>fans get excited and make some noise

wow. they truly are unique and wonderful.
>>
wrong ireland
>>
>>68906528

>Voted remain
>Got what they deserved

How's that £350m & reduced immigration working out for you?
>>
>>68908802
wel ur still in the eu so hard to expect any changes until end of year
>>
>>68906640
>american "fans"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH65jS-EseQ
>>
File: Irlanda.png (1013 KB, 718x569) Image search: [Google]
Irlanda.png
1013 KB, 718x569
>>68903990
Wrong Ireland
>>
>>68908802
Feels good to have the Queen on my money rather than a picture of France and Germany
>>
Loudest fans for sure, at least during the group games
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.