[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How hard will British teams be refballed against now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: lampsnogoal.jpg (72 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
lampsnogoal.jpg
72 KB, 640x360
How hard will British teams be refballed against now?
>>
you better vote to leave FIFA + UEFA
>>
>>68876010
quite badly, expect a false flag in the stadium crowd and your team being kicked out of european competitions a few years
>>
>>68876028
Well, English FA should be the world football governing body
>>
>>68876110
doesn't have GB 4 of 6 seats on the board that makes the rules?
>>
>>68876128
I don't know
>>
Gb has to leave UEFA and FIFA and make a new league with canadians, australians, pakis and indian teams. The english youth will benefit.
>>
>>68876128
4 of 5, the 5th being FIFA itself
>>
NI will beat Wales by refball as NI voted to Remain.
>>
File: ba135472.jpg (168 KB, 1024x695) Image search: [Google]
ba135472.jpg
168 KB, 1024x695
>>68876148
the english youth stops playing childish games and starts better ways of physical exercise
>>
>>68876010
Why would the refs bother to screw them?

I mean, it's England. That's like pumping bullets in a corpse.
>>
>>68884542
You're funny
>>
>>68876209
so, that's where that faggoty ass haircut came from. i wonder if all these hipster euros know that they look like Nazis.
>>
>>68876010
Do I hear some non European squeaking?
>>
>>68885505
T-thanks
>>
>>68884542
this

You Americans really seem to learn about football quickly kek
>>
>>68885621
Do I hear some non Allies member talking?
>>
>>68876010

Scotland will be supported though. They'll get to the Final at the very least.
>>
>>68876010
We always get screwed over somehow.
>>
with Woy on the bench there is no need for any refball
>>
>>68887196
Always the victim?
>>
>>68884542
>pumping bullets into a corpse
That's exactly what they did to the EU though
>>
>>68887356
Geert Wilers pls you got rekt in the elections stop riding on other people's success
>>
>>68884542
Orlando agrees
>>
I wonder what the vote would look like if the Brexit meant their footie teams would be kicked out of the euro and prevented from competing 4 years from now.

I think we'd find the "comin hoem lads HUEHAEHAEH" isn't ironic at all.
>>
>>68876010
I'm sure Putin will come up with something
>>
>>68887429
what the fuck

the EU has nothing wahtsoever todo with UEFA you stupid fucking moor
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.