[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you going to watch the NBA next season now knowing that it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Are you going to watch the NBA next season now knowing that it is rigged?
>>
>>68856304

Ayesha. Shoo shoo.
>>
no rooting Against Lebron was the only reason for watching
>>
It's always been rigged retard. Same as the NFL. Doesn't stop me from watching. Same as the WWE.
>>
>>68856304

draymond green rigged himself with that nut punch
>>
I'll go to a few Trailblazers games in person with my boys but fuck watching that shit on TV and watching it regularly anymore. For the most part basketball is dead to me.
>>
>>68856418

Fellow Portlandfag here.

I want to see both Warriors games in the Moda center to see if the curse takes Curry's knees.
>>
File: 1454354150110.png (18 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
1454354150110.png
18 KB, 120x120
>mfw I literally paid my rent with gambling money I won betting on the NBA finals because the sequence was so predictable

this was a very profitable round of apehoop, I share Silvers avaricious joy
>>
>>68856304
>the mvp rigged the game by missing threes!
>what is the criterion of embarrassment
>>
I stopped watching the NBA when Lebron won a ring with the Heat. That meme dying was just too much.
>>
Are ads on jerseys starting next year? Ill prolly stop watching then
>>
>>68856304
So if it's rigged, please tell who will win, so i can make some money
>>
>>68857039
I stopped watching nba, when the OKC board actually allowed all those players that lost to Heat that season leave.
Weak mentality. If you want to be the best, you have to keep your best players ffs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.