[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name an athlete who's a cooler guy off the court. >married
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: lebronusa.jpg (89 KB, 640x375) Image search: [Google]
lebronusa.jpg
89 KB, 640x375
Name an athlete who's a cooler guy off the court.

>married his high school sweetheart and only has kids with her, not a degenerate
>constantly praises his teammates
>goes back to the city he left initially to bring them a championship
>overall good dude who's never had any scandals or suspect shit
>doesn't skip out on his country for the olympics
>>
>>68832212
he bangs side chicks

he got busted messaging one recently
>>
This year's hip was a huge asterik, so there's that. 2012 is the only legit championship he won and it was during a lockout season.
>>
>>68832524
>This year's hip was a huge asterik

Literally how?
>>
>>68832524
>asterik
fucking leafs
>>
>>68832524

Found the golden state bandwagoner
>>
>>68832524
>huge asterisk

There was literally zero scandal this year.
>>
>>68832671
>>68833733
>>68836332
>>68832671

Well, let's see here:

>Raptors had their 3rd best player come back during the ECF at not even 100%
>some of the worst officiating ever seen in the WCF
>GSW is down 1-3 and magically makes a comeback while continuing to play dirty and kicking OKC players in the face and nuts
>GSW is clearly the more complete and better team, so they go up 3-1 in the finals and are about to win da hip
>Apemond gets suspended for game 5 because of a failed chimpout (he never even hit him in the nuts, he did worse in the WCF and didn't get punished for it) that was reviewed and ruled a double foul in-game already
>Bogut gets injured when they're only down by 3 points in game 6 and he's by far their best rim protector

It was the two 1-3 comebacks in the same playoffs that really sealed it for me. You must be blind if you can't see the storyline that the NBA is trying to hard to force.
>>
Legod is goat

Could play on the all time roster at three different positions, PG, SF, PF and could probably play center at an all star level
>>
>>68832212
>doesn't skip out on his country for the olympics
didn't think he was going to rio?
>>
>>68832212
He was a major ego-maniacal douche when he left Cleveland but he's clearly matured a lot since then. And honestly I think a lot of that was because he surrounded himself with yes men and PR retards. I give Lebron a lot of credit for going back to Cleveland and delivering a championship.
>>
>>68836533

>Bogut gets injured

how did the refs make bogut jump that high and break his leg on the landing?

how did the refs make the warriors miss all those 3s?

i understand that the cavs had more foul calls in game 7, but that doesn't explain the fact that it was a close game that could've gone either way at the end.
>>
>>68836533

>first line talks about the trash toronto raptors

ahahahah kill yourself you butthurt leaf cuck
>>
>>68836533
There's injuries to every single team in the playoffs every single year. It's part of sports. That doesn't lead to an asterisk. Draymond deserved to get suspended for being a fucking monkey dumbass. The rest of your points are bullshit excuses. I'm not a Cavs fan but Lebron & Co earned that ring. Only Warriorsfaggots are crying like this.
>>
>>68832524
Conspiracy theories don't make asterisks, leaf fag. You kind of need more proof than your tinfoil hat autism to tarnish someone's legacy.

>b-b-but it's so easy to see it was rigged
It's almost like you're paranoid and eager to find excuses for anything that is dramatic in sports.
>>
>>68836645

You must have a very low IQ.

Had Apemond not been suspended then Bogut probably wouldn't have had to move over to block that shot because Green lives in the paint on defense. Bogut dying was when the Cavs winning was a sure thing because that made it infinitely easier to drive to the hoop for Kyrie and Lebeta.

Refs control the ebb and flow of a game by calling phantom fouls or swallowing their whistles when people are getting hammered.
>>
Hahaha can you imagine

Duncan
Michael
Magic
Shaw

Beating maligned after their 3rd finals mvp?

Those 4 and Lebron are the only who have done that.
>>
>>68836533
I know you just started watching basketball like last year, but christ you sound so retarded
>>
>>68836797
>You kind of need more proof

How much more? Did you watch any of the games or did you just come here from larddit for the "epic meemz"
>>
File: Wilt_Chamberlain_headshot.jpg (211 KB, 812x899) Image search: [Google]
Wilt_Chamberlain_headshot.jpg
211 KB, 812x899
>>
>>68836924
>my team didnt win, its rigged
>comebacks cant happen in sports

actually nevermind i know you conspiracy faggots are just baiting
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 796x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 796x506
It's been like this since 2010 and will never Change
>>
File: 2016 nba finals.jpg (214 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
2016 nba finals.jpg
214 KB, 700x700
>>68832524
>73-9
>0-2
>>
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 960x640
this is before this last ring
>>
>>68832524
(You)
>>
>>68836924
>get asked for proof

>d-d-did you even watch the games
If you're going to accuse the NBA of rigging its own playoffs, you kind of need more than an 'eye test' you fucking maplechink.
>>
>>68837305

I bet you believe the 2002 WCF was fairly officiated too, you mark ass trick. I could slap you in the face with my cock and you wouldn't believe it until the "dick slapping committee" informed you of it.
>>
>>68837069
>making these on fucking excel.

lelbron fans, ladies and gentleman
>>
>>constantly praises his teammates
he said I like 200 times in a 5 minutes interview after game 7
>>
>/sp/ sucking off lelbron
wew
>>
File: 1460358004239.jpg (55 KB, 970x748) Image search: [Google]
1460358004239.jpg
55 KB, 970x748
Dark-side LeBron is the best Lebron.
>>
>>68836859

apemond being suspended doesn't mean bogut has to break his leg or that the rest of the warriors suddenly suck at 3 point shooting.
>>
>>68837501
Imagine how intimidating being on a fast break with that running full speed behind you must be.
>>
File: dlifter.jpg (57 KB, 338x385) Image search: [Google]
dlifter.jpg
57 KB, 338x385
>>68832212
What about me ?

>you need massage ?
>>
>>68836533
>Raptors

Dude they're all shit, injured or not.
>>
File: 1463535436866.png (51 KB, 534x627) Image search: [Google]
1463535436866.png
51 KB, 534x627
2012-13 Bron was robbed for DPOTY
>>
>>68836859

Are you really accusing my of a low IQ by insinuating that draymond green being suspended for 1 game, when he could have easily been suspended for several games, was a plan by the refs to get bogut getting injured and the the warriors lose their ability to shoot 3s and lose 3 games in a row?
>>
Lebron before 2011 = scumbag
Lebron after 2011 = good guy
>>
>>68836859
Apemond should have been suspended for the rest of the season for the crap he's been pulling in these playoffs and it should've been OKC playing the Cavs in the finals. Everyone with a brain knows this.

I for one don't understand why GSW fans chimped out so hard at his suspension when he deserved much worse, it would be like people being outraged over a serial murdered getting a mere 2 year sentence.
>>
>>68836533
Might as well put up an asterisk to every championship ever where the opponent had a (important) player injured. How much of an autistic leaf do you have to be to believe this shit?
>>
>>68837519

Rotations. Bogut probably wouldn't have been on the floor at that time when they're usually running a smaller lineup. He already had 3 blocks and the team was only down by a few points, too.

So for the rest of game 5, the Warriors had close to zero interior defense and the Cavs took advantage of no Bogut for the rest of the series and freely scored in the paint.
>>
>>68836533
did you just start watching basketball, the NBA has been rigged for at least 30 years?
>>
>>68836533
>Bogut, a literal who, sets up most of the illegal moving screens for the Warriors
>Bogut gets HURT
>Warriors BTFO

So glad somebody finally exposed this meme. It reminded me of the 2013-2014 Seahawks having a defensive holding on every play.
>>
>>68832212
He's doing the Mckayla Macaroni face
>>
>>68837642

Because you fail to see how the WCF was heavily officiated in GSW's favor and then all of a sudden, he gets a suspension after it was ruled a double foul in game... because Lebeta bitched and cried for them to review the tape. Bogut getting injured is a domino effect of having less paint presence... I never brought up GSW's poor shooting because that was all on them but you seem to be using it as a straw-man argument.

Can you see it yet?
>>
>>68837383
If you think this years' finals (or any other series in the last 10 years) was anywhere near the 2002 WCF, then you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>68837803

I've been watching since the mid 90's and this year's officiating was so bad that it's only 2nd to the 2002 WCF. 2007 WCF gets an honorable mention, though.
>>
>>68837437
>>68837437
And he deserves to have every last inch sucked down to the nut. This dude almost single-handedly saved basketball from the media hyperbole surrounding the Memeiors. Shit, they said the Memeiors were the best team ever assembled, and Steph Curry, a fucking jump shooter who NEVER drives the paint to get fouled (THIS IS HOW YOU WIN GAMES), but instead, just shoots a 3 from half fucking court. Lebron single-handedly destroyed Steph Curry, and made him look like a lil bitch ass nigga.

This story surrounding the finals is a fucking Disney story. It almost doesn't seem like real life. It is beautiful, and to top it all off, the Warriors organization has been so utterly destroyed, so utterly humiliated, that whenever they get good again, they will be expected to choke, and will NEVER be taken seriously again.
>>
File: 1302794159094.png (179 KB, 485x409) Image search: [Google]
1302794159094.png
179 KB, 485x409
>>68838265
This anon's right, you know.
>>
>>68836859
daily reminder that Green only got suspended because it was his 5th technical foul
>>
>>68832212
>cheats
>gets staff and teammate fired whenever he wants
>he left the city to die
>is it really that hard to not be scandalous, most athletes do it on purpose
>where will he be for Rio?
>>
>>68838265
I love you.
>>
Why are basketball fans so retarded? It hurts my eyes reading through their whiny posts. I have yet to so one eloquently and effectively argue anything of substance.
>>
>>68839586
If you're actually looking for real thoughtful discussion, what the fuck are you doing on 4chan?
>>
File: mfw cara-naomi.jpg (901 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
mfw cara-naomi.jpg
901 KB, 1500x1000
>>68832212
>Name an athlete who's a cooler guy off the court.
Most NHL players
Cristiano Ronaldo
Usain Bolt
GSP
Derek Jeter
Kevin Durant
Secretariat
>>
>>68837889
Varajeo and Ezeli were the reasons the Warriors lost game 7, no doubt. If Green doesn't get suspended (which he shouldn't have, it was obviously rigged by the NBA) then Bogut probably never injures himself. If he's available in game 7 and doesn't fuck up every defensive possession like Varajeo and Ezeli then the Warriors win.
>>
>>68837889
>>Bogut, a literal who, sets up most of the illegal moving screens for the Warriors

>an Australian cheating
well theres a fucking shock
>>
>>68836645
Green doesn't get suspended, Bogut -probably- never gets hurt, and if the Cavs manage to get to game 7 (they likely would have lost game 5 had Green been playing, though I'll give them game 6 since they'd have momentum and be at home) then Bogut doesn't meme it up on the court like Varajeo did.
>>
>>68832212

LeBron has an ego the size of the moon but he plays his heart out every game, which can't be said for most players.
>>
>>68836533
>first line implies Raptors had even a chance

Sand nigger bandwagoner please go
>>
>>68841282

You can say whatever you want but there's no denying that Valanciunas would have been the best inside presence from either team, had he been healthy.
>>
>>68832212
barkley

he gets in fights, gambles and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>68836533
Did you only start watching NBA this year newfag?
If this years hip is an *, what does that make GSW's hip last year? Pretty sure the Memes won all their series the previous season against teams who did not have their fully functioning primary PG. What about Fedoras in 14? They swept the Thunder in 6, and they didn't have Abaka for 1 game? I could go on and on and on citing previous examples.

Kill yourself leafcunt.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.