[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What nba teams are the most respectable to be a fan of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
What nba teams are the most respectable to be a fan of?
>>
>>68830602

Raptors
Lakers
Bulls

That's pretty much it tbqh.
>>
>>68830602

the one geographically closest to where you grew up
>>
>>68830602
>New Orleans Hornets
Fuck you Utah, give our team back
>>
Bullets

Bobcats

Nola jazz

nOla hornets

san diego clippers

Buffalo braves
'
vancouver grizzlies
>>
Sixers
>>
How does /sp/ feel about OKC?
>>
Clippers
Lakers
Bulls
Celtics
>>
>>68830602
The New York Knicks
>>
File: phi.png (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
phi.png
65 KB, 500x500
>>68830602
THE ONE AND ONLY
>>
76ers
Wizards
Jazz
>>
File: battier3.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
battier3.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>68832244
>clippers
>respectable
srs are you 5
>>
>>68836091
you have to be tough as hell to route for a shit team like the clippers

unlike heat "fans" that only existed from 2010-2014
>>
how is rooting for bulls different than rooting for warriors?
>>
So I don't watch NBA often..I live in the LA area, I never liked the Clippers, would I be a band wagoner if I support the Lakers? Their tickets are cheap this year, might go see a couple ganes over the Doyers
>>
>>68836157
>i have been a heat fan since zo

also over the last two since the big three the heat are still top5 in attendance. and they had pretty respectable attendance before shaq came. not terrible but average.

also he put the lakers which have never been this bad over more than 2 years in a row except for the last 3
>>
Being born in Akron, same hospital as Lebron, and also lived literally right down the street from Bron, NBA is easy mode for me.. LEBRON is my lord and savior of the NBA.
>>
>>68832977
This and Portland
>>
are my pistons allowed in this thread? we havent dont much since 2004 and we are looking better.
>>
Grew up in Jersey. Live a 10 min walk from The Barclay Center.

Nets.

Every game has at least 40% transplant hipster faggots from away cheering for the other team or whoever may be winning this year.
>>
>>68830602
Any team that is middle of the pack/pulling up the rear. Coast teams and conference leaders need not apply, unless they're a small market or are in a quagmire. It goes in cycles...like how Clips fans used to be respected for sticking with their loser, but now many are bandwagon. Today that would be a team like the Knicks who have been suffering for a while and whose fans are self-deprecating.
>>
>>68830656
That's what, the Clippers?
>>
>>68830631
lol RBL has a combined w-l of 115-131

loling at your """"""""""broship""""""""""
>>
>>68836624
nets have no culture
>>
>>68837060

True.

Waiting on that.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 580x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 580x580
Phoenix Suns.
>>
>>68830631
Lakers fans are scumfuck bandwagoners like cowboys fans or Blackhawks fans
Raptors fans are collectively on do not fly lists that entire city has to go back
Bulls fans get a pass they're p loyal even when the team looks bad
>>
>>68836221
The Bulls suck, senpai.
>>
Is it cool to be a Hawks fan or does everyone view our fanbase as fairweather? :X
>>
>>68830602
The Knickerbockers
>>
>>68830602
TImberwolves, never won anything, nothing to wory and frustrate about, and they have a great young team now. i've been their fan since bulls days when i was i kid, i loved that wolf in their logo, and i lovet Garnett always.
>>
>>68830602
none because it's a black people sport
>>
>>68842856
The scum bandwagoning Lakers fan all turned into Warriors fans. The Lakers fans on this boards and everywhere else aren't bandwagoners and respectable for staying with such a shit team
>>
>>68830602
Pacers
>>
>>68846661
all LA teams will always be inherently bandwagoned meme teams. look it's that famous person at the game / wearing a lakers jersey, I'm gonna root for them!
>>
>>68846770
They're winning
I like winners
Go [insert next year's hype team]

I respect someone who follows a player to another team more than people who just root for the hypest franchise at the moment....at least there's consistency
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.