[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
San Diego Replaces Cleveland As City With Longest Championship Drought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: i.png (8 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
i.png
8 KB, 150x150
http://dailysnark.com/san-diego-replaces-cleveland-city-longest-championship-drought/
>>
They have nice weather, beaches, and an economy. No one feels sorry for them. And I doubt they feel sorry for themselves.
>>
they are only going to have one sports tea in like a year

too irrelevant to care
>>
When was the last time salt lake city won something?
>>
Im a san diego native born and raised, surfing in my bloods as well as cheap mexican coca. but the chargers are the 2nd best shot at winning a championship if spanos gets his head out of his ass and stops being a cheap jew. best shot at a championship??????????
>The GULS
>>
>>68829525
This
>>
>>68829525
>nice weather
Isn't it hot and sunny all the time? That's nice if you're a weather pleb.
>>
File: download.png (10 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10 KB, 216x233
It's not fair
>>
>>68829225

Oh well, it's LA's southernmost suburb let's be real
>>
>>68831519
>low 90s is hot for you
fucking weak bitch
>>
>>68831621
That's orange county
>>
>>68831379
They're moving to LA tho
>>
>>68829525
This

Buffalo is the most depressing. Plus they only have 2 teams, so you know they ain't winning shit anytime soon
>>
>>68829525
they don't have fans
>>
>>68831737
Weird way to spell Raiders
>>
>>68831519
fuck no the summer is medium hot the rest of the year is fucking paradise
>>
>>68831519
The heat only gets bad if you're inland, but the coast is always nice.
>>
>>
File: 1460846147180.jpg (37 KB, 330x311) Image search: [Google]
1460846147180.jpg
37 KB, 330x311
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX8-Ze-0GR4
>>
>>68831639

he's right though. mid 60s to low 70s is the best
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.