[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are they?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (4 KB, 495x297) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 495x297
Where are they?
>>
>>68822180
didn't pass the qualification stage:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Euro_2016_qualifying_Group_D
>>
I saw many of them in the public, they're pretty friendly desu
>>
I love how scots say they can't play well because of their 5 million population and then they get btfo'd by NI.
>>
Unfortunately they lost to Georgia and conceded an equaliser in the last minute of injury time against Poland so they didn't get to go
>>
In some crack den most likely.
>>
>>68822180
We're here, shitposting as every other UK country.
>>
They're a bunch of traitorous lefty cucks so we didn't invite them
>>
Blaming the English for their shitty country and planning to vote remain to ruin England.
>>
File: Craig Levein.jpg (48 KB, 532x650) Image search: [Google]
Craig Levein.jpg
48 KB, 532x650
Decided to bottle the qualification to give minnow countries like England and Wales a chance.
>>
>>68823396

>traitorous lefty cucks
>top city in the UK is literally ran by halal
>sharia in full force
>ramadan enforcement
>brexit will be voted again in the remote case they do the right thing and vote yes

I would say it's a case where pot calling kettle BLACK is all the more ironic.
>>
>>68822180

Travelling the world fucking American bitches, mate.
>>
>>68822180
SCOTTISH CUNTS BTFO
>>
>>68822180
No need to cross their flag m8, rude
>>
>>68822180
same place as the netherlands :^)
>>
>>68823550
Scotland is probably the most left wing place in the UK Lad.
>>
>>68822180
Where the fuck are Brazil you favela fuck? Oh that's right, getting knocked out of the copa by a Peruvian fucking flute band. And what did you do in your last tournament before that? Oh that's right, you were on the receiving end of the most embarrassing football defeat in history. Glass houses you fucking cunt.
>>
>>68823742
Have you ever been to Scotland? It's not fucking true at all.
>>
>>68823772
>Glass houses

Scotland have no house in this metaphor. They are a prowling homeless drunk, wanking in public and shitting on the side of the library.
>>
>>68822804

Were they supporting all of England's opponents like the petty bitter failures they are?
>>
We're getting ready for the World Cup, not this B level tournament.
>>
They've only got one top quality player in Barry Bannan, the rest are all guffers.
>>
>>68823772
wow rude please delete all of this soon
>>
>>68823550
Scotland is Patel the city.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.