[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sport feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: senior citizen.jpg (662 KB, 5271x5932) Image search: [Google]
senior citizen.jpg
662 KB, 5271x5932
>watching matches
>anyone over 30 getting into play
>commentator keeps making jokes and remarks about how old the player is
>be over 30 myself

tfw in sport terms, I'm a senior citizen.
tfw I'm over my prime and haven't really accomplished anything
>>
File: 57680424c461886f278b45b6.jpg (82 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
57680424c461886f278b45b6.jpg
82 KB, 900x500
>being over 30
>>
watch baseball oldfag and you'll fit in
>>
>>68796608
I watched a Dodger's game when I was in LA.
Most boring sports experience of my life.

I guess the slow pace fits my senior citizen status though ;__;
>>
>>68796658
Thought it was supposed to be better in person?

It's terrible either way though, the fact that divegrass is dominating this board while they're in containment threads says enough
>>
>>68796704
The only good thing was the giant hotdogs they were selling
>>
>>68796752
>giant
welcome to america
>>
>>68796658
>>68796704

Fuck Boringbatball. I fell asleep the 3 times I've ever gone.

The food is fucking garbage, and expensive trash at that. No wonder one of the time it was Dollar Hotdogs or some shit, trying to kill us all with that Ebola contaminated shit.
Parking is Nien. Forcing me to take public transport and pickup disease and shit. Do I look like a poorfag to use this shit? I own my own car and would like to not get fucking Autism from the kid next to me.

My friends says that going to a game is about the experience, not the game itself...

>>MFW Nigga I paid alot of money to go to this god damn game, why do you want me to stand next to some white trash fuckers cooking raccoons and say its part of the experience?

Bathroom lines...

I was rudely woken up when the crowd cheered for someone running around to the Second Base and Sliding like a fucking seal.

Like, what is so fucking good about this sport anyway? Its just fatasses standing on some white sqaures or fatasses on the bench spitting tobacco. Some skinny guy on a small hill throwing a ball very quickly to some other fatass who has to try and hit it. If he hits it, he and the other fatasses have to run to the next sqaure or try to run to the "Home Plate", which is a Pentagon, without getting tagged by the ball.

Seriously. Like, is this what you guys consider "Entertaining" and a "Sport"?
>>
>tfw you could have been somebody, you could have been a contender
>>
>>68796933
>My friends says that going to a game is about the experience, not the game itself...

That's what the people I was with were saying too.

It's literally 10 seconds of actual play. Then 10 minutes of watching players talk to each other and then some fat bitch on the jumbo screen sets in some stupid song the crowd is supposed to sing along to, which apparently is the pinnacle of said 'experience'
>>
File: disappointedzack.gif (1 MB, 200x153) Image search: [Google]
disappointedzack.gif
1 MB, 200x153
>>68796966
exactly.

I was reading up on Alexander the great recently.
About what he had done in his lifetime. Looking at the track record of what he achieved.

He fuckin died when he had my current age.
Meanwhile my most impressive track record is the amount of years lurking the cesspools of the internet.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 177x155) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 177x155
>>68796363
At least we're not 40 yet anon
>>
>>68796987

This is what America finds entertaining. I have friends who ARGUE about what team is best at this shit.

They play so often because so little energy is exhasted doing literally piss all. They 162 games...

162 Games of this repetitive crap.

There is a cult like following for this sport...

This is why we are the laughing stock at the World Stage. We'd rather make up our own game, call that Football, rename Actual football to "Soccer", then play that and be good at it in our small, Comfy Bubble.
>>
>>68797102
all baseball (and cricket for that matter) are good for is putting on in the background on the radio while working. Unbearable to just sit and watch start to finish
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.