[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the biggest shitshow matches in whatever sport. This on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Flag-Pins-Portugal-Netherlands.jpg (63 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Portugal-Netherlands.jpg
63 KB, 400x320
Post the biggest shitshow matches in whatever sport. This one is up there
https://youtu.be/me2DOgvuXf8
>>
>>68796325
I remember that
Fuck that was bad
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPaZ4zRb5G0
>>
>>68796325
/thread pretty much

Maybe you could add that one clasico during the mourinho/guardiola era.

Wondering wether these guys will also make a mess out of the manchester derby
>>
>>68796325
That was embarrassing to watch
>>
>>68796325
I've never been so angry watching a football match.
>>
Who are today's van bommel/gattuso?

I kinda miss this type of players
>>
>>68796515
We all do m8
>>
>>68796515
Van Bommel wasn't really that good except for 2010
>>
>Figo
>Prime Ronaldo
>Deco

ahhh i miss those days
>>
shitshow?! are you jopking?

That match was so awesome. I loved when Deco and some other dutch player sit together in the stands and started talking.
I was so drunk while watching that game...
Fuck, i miss those days when the BEST used to play on the portuguese nt, instead of club/agent lobbies.
>>
>>68796325
Germany vs Slovakia from a few weeks ago was pretty bad.
>>
You guys started it
>>
>>68797296
One bad foul opened the Portugese floodgates
>>
this is my fave match ever
>>
That game was fucking hilarious. After a while you could only laugh at the insanity that was unfolding.
>>
>>68797366
not really. we one upped you guys and you did the same. it just kept excalating
>>
As far as I remember someone kicked Ronaldo hard to take him out. He almost cried from the pain. Then it was on
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.