[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA logic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Big-Black-Woman_thumb.jpg (64 KB, 475x502) Image search: [Google]
Big-Black-Woman_thumb.jpg
64 KB, 475x502
>Brazil - Germany 1- 7
>lel you hues #REKT wenazinao

>USA - Argentina 4 - 0
>remember we can bomb you, rape your butt and bring democracy

can Statunitensens handle the bants in your opinion?
>>
Only people in for the memes said shit like that

Most of the talk with Argentina and USA bros was "good game" and "hope you win the third place game"
>>
That bitch got a lot of tiddies
>>
>>68795565
>he actually fell for the shitpost
>>
>>68795613
It probably hit a bit closer to home that your shitposting is also true

The line between butthurt 'Murican and shitposter is a bit blurred when you are shitposting truths
>>
>>68795664
meh, i guess its true we could buttfuck any country that tries to start shit. but no one actually wants to go to war anymore over here. any "WE CUD BOM U" post is purely from a meme perspective
>>
>7 and 6 goals differences are the same as 4
EHHHHH PU700
>>
>>68795728
A loss is a loss, anon.
>>
The 15% of Americans who even knew we were playing tonight knew we would lose. It's not the same as the huelocaust, we don't think we're a footie superpower on a path to win the world Cup at home.

Klinsmann said before the tournament that the semifinals was his goal, and I thought that was pretty optimistic.
>>
GG no re
>>
>>68795728
its still pretty bad though when you realize brazil and mexico got shots on target and we didnt.
>>
Aside from rabid internet patriots who meme all things USA, our country is relatively humble when it comes to soccer. Even if we had lost 7-0 to Argentina tonight it still wouldn't have been as embarrassing as the Chile-Mexico score.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.