[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4 - 0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: fat-american-kid.jpg (122 KB, 420x297) Image search: [Google]
fat-american-kid.jpg
122 KB, 420x297
>>
>>68794918
Italian makes low-effort post
Hmm
Hmm
>>
>>68794918
are you gonna eat that?
>>
Aren't those kids Russian or something
>>
>>68795378

Idk, they were in that 2012 movie as Russian kids.

>We are going on a very big booat
>>
[tips fedora]
>>
Why are all Italians and Italian-Americans so fat? My friend in Italy is in the gym more than you, she say every Italian is, but they just keep getting fatter
>>
>>68795069
made you reply :^)
>>
>>68795489
They eat a lot of carbs

All that bread and pasta and pizza. Mama mia!
>>
>>68795498
Damn
>>
>>68795505

pizza is american you shit weasel
>>
>>68794918
Kid looks like the Michelin man
>>
Why are Americans so shit at soccer?
>>
>>68795795

We're shit at finding job, which is worse m8
>>
>>68795795
Because we have day jobs
>>
If we put the absolute BEST that our country had to offer on the field, it wouldn't even had been a competition.

So shut the fuck up you Euro trash fuck
>>
>>68795795
We're too busy working
>>
>>68795795
No idea, it is the most popular and most well payed sport in the entire world, and americans play like a 3rd world nation. Likely they prefer sports that no one else plays, so they can pretend to be best.
>>
>>68795816

>320 lb "athletes"
>>
>>68795795
Generally: Decades of indifference.

Last night: Suspended players were apparently irreplaceable, tactically klinsmann failed.
>>
>>68795839
Most well paid is basketball senpai.
>>
>>68795805
Maybe you.. I make more money than the average American lol.
>>
>>68795069
Wanna see low effort? Watch the game tonight.
>>
>>68795839
>Likely they prefer sports that no one else plays, so they can pretend to be best.
Asinine. We prefer sports that we grew up watching and playing, which our fathers grew up watching and playing, which our grand parents grew up watching and playing. Just as I'm sure your entry into soccer was similar, not some rational decision about its global popularity and wages.

Baseball, based on a regional variant of the English rounders, itself probably descended from the 14th c. French bat and ball game, became our national pastime in the 1850s. The league as we know it began ten years before England's football league.

We are on our own continent. England has many neighbors. Soccers spread is well documented and has much to do with soft power and their global reach.

We didn't create sports to be the best in the world at them. We created variants of sports that were more fun to play or more entertaining or whatever.

Anyway I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to a lazy shitpost, but it's like you don't take a second to think before typing.
>>
>>68795862
Guess thats why Messi and Ronaldo are the best paid athletes in the whole world (Forbes, 2016 list)
>>
>>68795917
No thanks, saw enough of that last night.
>>
>>68795489
too much gabagool desu
>>
>>68796069
It's great that you can point to two players. An individual's salary doesn't make whatever they do the best paid in the world. I could also point to players in Brazil getting paid $40 a week to play, but extremes are fairly irrelevant for this discussion. Best paid would imply a standard outcome, and an average NBA player makes significantly more than anyone in any other sports league in the world.

Average salary in the BPL, the best paid soccer league, is roughly £2.2m per annum. In the NBA it's roughly £3.3m per annum.

So yes, basketball is the best paid.
>>
Why are Americans always so touchy? No concept of banter whatsoever.
>>
>>68796132
by this logic, tennis and golf players are the best paid in the world.

Football teams have much bigger rosters.
>>
>>68795858

Let's be honest m8, we were going to get raped with any tactics and all players unsuspended
>>
>>68796187
Likely so.
>>
>>68796141
Hard to banter over something we don't give a shit about
>>
>>68796173
This, plus football several other leagues in other countries there the average wage is nearly just as high. Basketball doesn't have any others that are close.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
>>68796078
>>
>>68795489
>Why are all Italians so fat?
Italy has one of the lowest obesity rate in Europe m8. Italian americans are fat because they've been anglified and nothing italic remains of them.
>>
>>68796141
This
It's always either a bunch of them shouting about how little they care or about how europe is supposedly "overrun with muslims"
>>
>>68796257
And yet here you are..
>>
>>68796059
I wasn't asking for your favourite drink
>>
File: 1466494844423.jpg (17 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1466494844423.jpg
17 KB, 200x200
>>68796323
>supposedly
>>
>Americans "bantering" about muslims in Europe while America is well on its way to becoming the first OECD country to have a minority white population (bar the spic cunts.)
>>
>>68796059
>this butthurt
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.