[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Start by not getting crushed at the start of the tournament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Thinking man's fetish.png (475 KB, 587x600) Image search: [Google]
Thinking man's fetish.png
475 KB, 587x600
>Start by not getting crushed at the start of the tournament
>Start stirring a little bit, low level shitposting
>Get a couple of draws, get a win, or even out of group phase
>Shitposting gets out of control, hyping is uncontrollable, announce how /sp/ will implode if they win the tournament
>Proceed to get humilliated by a serious rival and kicked out
>W-We never cared, guys! S-s-soccer sucks!
Every. single. time. Never, change, USA
>>
>Argentina
>Serious rival

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68792334
>argentina
>serious rival

>>
>argentina
>serious rival

What did I mean by this?
>>
>>68792334
I don't give a fuck about 98% of the games in the olympics but i still will want my country to win and use it as an excuse to shitpost
>>
>2PA1N
>>
>argentina
>serious rival

what are you on about, paco?
>>
>>68792334
we got BTFO in a very humilliating way but at least we love the sport, it is our curse we cannot stop loving the game but you americucks bandwagon each year every tournament, and when you get blown the fuck out you turn your back on the sport and claim it's a shitty uninteresting activity for semen slurping hipsters... truly pathetic.
>>
In all honesty I don't really follow soccer, but I don't see how anyone can make fun o us for doing what we did. We make the semis. We got beat by a really good Argentina team who will probably win it all.

I mean, it's not we got blown out 7-0 by anyone.
>>
it's just banter my dude. literally everyone on the planet knew we were going to lose. it's just fun to entertain the notion that we might win and the subsequent /sp/ implosion.
>>
>>68792334
I was just in it for the shitposting. I still haven't watched a single game in this tournament.
>>
>>68792490
Chile gets it. we dont really like most sports but Americans love seeing the US be the best at things, that's how Michael Phelps became a national hero.
>>
>>68792334
It's our ninja way. Brag about sports we dont care about, shit on people we beat, then run away to the NFL, MLB, NBA, and NHL
>>
>>68792334
>Argentina
>Serious rival

>>
>losing 5-1 to a team in the last world cup that didn't even make it to Euro 2016 despite being expanded to 24 teams
>can't even beat a Croatia team that choked hard to a Czech team that completely flopped against Turkey
>could have has the easiest rode to a major cup final in history but instead now have to go through teams like Italy, France, and Germany just to get to the final

Now that's just pathetic, Sergio.
>>
File: usa football vs euro divegrass.jpg (105 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
usa football vs euro divegrass.jpg
105 KB, 600x650
>>68792334
>>NOT GIVING A FUCK ABOUT DIVE GRASS
>>Start by not getting crushed at the start of the tournament
>>STILL NOT GIVING A FUCK ABOUT DIVE GRASS
>>Get a couple of draws, get a win, or even out of group phase
>>GUYS I'M TRYING TO WATCH THE HOCKEY AND NBA FINALS FUCK OFF FAGGOTS
>MEXICO GETS BTFO 7-0
>>HAHA! TIME TO SHIT POST!
>>LEBRON WINS 1 FOR DA LAND AND EVERYONE IN USA GETS TACOS TOO
Seriously though, please stop making these stupid threads. I keep having to hide them all.
>>
>>68793863
That Spain won't make the Euro QFs
>>
>>68792334
Soccer does suck

What the fuck is wrong with Euros? I know you are fun posting, but the average American does not care about soccer.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.