[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://forzaitalianfootball.com/201 6/06/bielsa-to-be-confir
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: descarga.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2016/06/bielsa-to-be-confirmed-as-lazio-coach/

Out of very club and national team that would hire him, he chose this piece of shit nazi scum of a club.

Why? He could have easily go to the USA NT after Argentina PU70 Klinsmann tonight.
>>
>>68774890

I doubt he would have wanted to manage the USMNT. It is a shame, though.
>>
he's really not that good

they'll play well for 3 months then the players will get sick of him and he'll have a meltdown before the end of the season
>>
shut up commie
>>
can someone explain to me why every club in the world desires him? he doesn't have results from what i can see

fine, he taught Pochettino, Guardiola, Sampaoli, and other managers that have done great things for their teams, but he himself doesn't have results. It's like he can teach but can't do it himself. So why would anyone want him?
>>
>>68774890
>Why? He could have easily go to the USA NT after Argentina PU70 Klinsmann tonight.

Too much hype for this match, it'll be a boring 2-0
>>
>>68775007
he is a fucking genius, family.
>>
>>68775113

what good is being a genius if nobody can stand you
>>
>>68774890
Anon, please, it's not the 90s anymore. Lazio is a normal (broke) team with normal fans from both sides of the poiltical spectrum.

The morons who wreak havoc at the stadium hardly matter: they are already retarded on their own
>>
>>68774890

But anon, he is Autism pure form. Great dt but too left wing
>>
>>68775113
it will be hit or miss
the chairman Lotito is crazy
Bielsa is crazy
Laziali are nazi scum pieces of shit and I hate them, but if they love a coach/player they are very loyal and supportive. but they are also very critical so they could hate him to death.
they will be great or they will shit, no other options. it will be crazy in any case
>>
I can't understand what Bielsa saw in that club to accept the job.
>>
File: 2002.gif (4 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
2002.gif
4 MB, 320x240
never 5get
>>
>>68775324
Boh, maybe he's friend with Salas
>>
>>68774890
>piece of shit nazi scum of a club

I don't watch post-calciopoli Serie A, but I'm glad he went there if it means antifa rainbow commando is getting this butthurt about it. War is coming to Europe soon and traitors will be executed before muslims.
>>
>Best players from each generation
>best managers
Why are we so fucking stupid? We should have like 10 WC by now, it's like we are a perfect mix of spaniard ineptitude and italian lazyness.
>>
>>68775007
He's that good.
Helping Payet to develop in Marseille is the only reason France is still doing ok in the Euros.
>>
>>68775113
>>68775195
This is the kind of manager we actually need
But he always snubs us and for a reason or players are fucking shit
>>
>>68775324
Lazio was the only team in the world (maybe with Real Madrid) to own two players starting in the WC14 final in two teams (Biglia and Klose).
they were the longest running italian team in this year european competition.
also he get paid like 3million euros a year, so why not? should he go to fucking osasuna or something?
>>
> Bielsa is going to develop based Ravel Morrison

There is a God.
>>
>>68775352
que desastre este equipo dios
>>
>>68775407
Simeone or Pochettino would make you guys unstoppable
>>
>>68775594
Well, since Bielsa doesn't give a shit about money and he cares way more about what the club is and what it means, then I still can't understand it.

Also
>Lazio was the only team in the world (maybe with Real Madrid) to own two players starting in the WC14 final in two teams (Biglia and Klose).

Is the most stupid, irrelevant and delusional argument or fact that I've ever read in my whole life. And we are in an american board, so it's hard to compete.
>>
>>68776422
So you'd think, but i bet we'd be a disgrace too, we only get this far because we are just that broken with individual player skill
>>
why do people think he's crazy?
why do people want him?
>>
>>68776485
Porque está loco, carajo
>>
>>68775407

the everlasting argentinian choke gene

you will never, ever be great as long as you choke like little pussies when there is pressure
>>
>>68776485
>why do people think he's crazy?
because players get a burnout after like 4 months
>why do people want him?
because those 4 months are only made of pure, amazing football
>>
>>68776485
He's literally loco, his nickname is "el loco", and getting the cool nicknames here is no joke, messi is just "the flea"
>>
>>68775407
>it's like we are a perfect mix of spaniard ineptitude and italian lazyness.

It's exactly what you are. I would also accept spanish lazyness with italian ineptitude. Also the stupid with no basis self-steem of both countries.
>>
>>68776458
you asked why he accepted.
i told you that it is not a shit-tier team but they even had two players among the finalists.
Biglia and Klose are two football stars, so it's not like he is going to Leganès, hijo de puta
>>
File: carreroblanco.jpg (14 KB, 480x381) Image search: [Google]
carreroblanco.jpg
14 KB, 480x381
>>68776610
self esteem is something I leave to americans.
you need to be critical
>>
>>68775473

Because Actual Managers with ACTUAL Managerial Skills would rather Manage a Team that has a chance of doing something, instead of managing a National Team that has no Chance of doing anything Productive other than hyping themselves up just so they can crash and burn before sacking the manager and bringing in a new one.
>>
>>68776485
>why do people think he's crazy

His system is borderline suicidal and demands superhuman levels of fitness from his players to keep it up for more than half a season.

>why do people want him?

His tactics have influenced a lot of top managers, so in theory his ideas are pretty good.
>>
>>68776610
Fuck you and our ancestors, we could have been great.

Wish england had conquered us.

>>68776706
Fuck you too, peronism is literally musolini we even had a berlusconi.
>>
>>68775407

And 80% of nigger
>>
>>68776738
>Wish england had conquered us.

You would be utter shit at this sport if England had conquered you. You'd be like another Canada or Australia.
>>
>>68774890
>He could have easily go to the USA NT
he wants to work with talented players in a club setting.
>>
>>68775324
>I can't understand what the club saw in Bielsa to give him the job.
ftfy
he's shit, how is he 2superior4lazio?
>>
>>68776745
t.mapuche
>>
>>68776745
You wish mapuche.
>>
File: jovennn.jpg (60 KB, 990x769) Image search: [Google]
jovennn.jpg
60 KB, 990x769
>>68776485

I know we joke about people being autistic but he really doesn't understand people and acts so strangely, he definitely has some kind of personality disorder

He has a strict system that requires intense effort and pressure which is exciting to watch but the players get tired of it quickly
>>
>>68776643
I know it's not a shit tier team in football quality terms, but you just need to see what he did at Bilbao to see that he actually cares about what club and what values he is representing.

>>68776706
We also have it. With no fucking reason we have it, same as you do.

>>68776738
They started with the Falklands and you weren't happy neither. Clear up your mind negro.
>>
i just watched some of his training videos on youtube and got tired watching it, i can see how players would get burnt out after 3 months
>>
>>68776844
We actually repelled two invasions to the mainland while you were busy ruining the good thing you had going.
>>
>>68776901
Ruining good things is one of our best qualities. Isn't that what you were talking about? That you must have 10WC but you always ruin it?
>>
>>68776949
Well, I didn't argue that, repelling them was part of us ruining it, apparently in the little time they spent here they almost duplicated the tax collection simply by shifting some rules around and making things more efficient.
>>
Besides national teams, what bigger club than Lazio actually wants him?
>>
>>68776998
Stupid rules and unefficient work. Sounds exactly like the kind of thing we would do. Oh god, I love this country.
>>
Bielsa is the reason that Llorente is a nobody right now

Llorente got lazy and refused to practice, didn't sign a contract, moved to Juventus and now no one talks about him after he was supposed to be the next big star in 2010.
>>
>>68777175
Basically no.
>>
>>68777133
Well, at least we have the best food in the world, so I guess it could be worse, I mean, how can britbongs get up every day knowing they have to eat their "food".
>>
>>68777247
That's it m8, we could also talk about food prices on international markets destroyed by england that made you eat that food, but it's not time for that.

Also imagine argie girls without that gorgeous accent, just talking english like a paki and working on call centers. I wouldn't want to live in that world.
>>
>>68777303
Truly a nightmare.
I'd like to win a WC though.
>>
>>68777376
Well, then english heritage is the worst thing you can ask for on those days.

But it's not that big deal, nothing like true club competition
>>
>>68775400
>your typical poltard is a toilet cleaner
not even surprised desu
>>
>>68774890
Think he chose a wrong club but it's good that he is back. I'd love to see him in prem once.
>>
Fucking coward of a coach, best seller of failures i've seen in my life he hasn't won anything in almost 20 years, doesn't know how to play cups and is too much of an idiot to sustain success an entire season, Scott Skiles of football
>>
>>68776330
>>68775352
NEVER FUCKING EVER

http://youtu.be/_P49G6dZn3s
>>
whats the dank stream for tonight boys? new to soccer wana watch the big footie match oi oi
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.