[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bracket
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: JUST.png (53 KB, 1356x767) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
53 KB, 1356x767
all big name teams on one side of the bracket, amazing
>>
the top half of the bracket is an utter joke and whoever is the finalist from there shouldn't be taken seriously
>>
>>68772159
Nice bracket, 2PA1N
>>
Wales are actually going to win it.
>>
>>68772159
tfw wales are going to the semis
>>
Top half is meme semifinals: Poland, Croatia, Wales, Belgium
Bottom half is real semifinals: Germany, France, England, and the winner of Spain and Italy
>>
Why do the first ones play against the 3rd ones? Talk about unfair
>>
>wales in a semi final
weeeeew
>>
>>68772251
u mad? If teams don't win their group they're gonna get a bad draw
>>
File: 1430857195289.gif (2 MB, 339x450) Image search: [Google]
1430857195289.gif
2 MB, 339x450
>mfw Ronaldo wins the Euro without having to play any big teams

The butthurt from Ronaldo-haters would be incredible.
>>
>>68772159
> Have no idea who we could face in Group F, including old nemesis Portugal, because all four teams could finish 2nd.
> Then have to deal with home nation France or UK derby with Northern Ireland
> If we get past this, we have the winner of the clusterfuck battle between Italy, Spain, Germany, and the impenetrable bus of Slovakia

This fucking path to the final. Woy is fucked.
>>
>>68772159
Holy shit. Wilmots is a fucking genius.
>>
> yfw Lower Half is basically a Pot 1 Gauntlet

If you're Group F's Runner Up you could go:
Portugal in groups
England in Round of 16
France in Quarters
Germany or Spain in Semis
And Belgium in the Finals
>>
File: 1278117749527.png (21 KB, 800x426) Image search: [Google]
1278117749527.png
21 KB, 800x426
Poland is actually of win?
>>
>>68774223
guess it's about 55-45 for poland, close one but edge on poland, guess something like 2:1 for pol
>>
>>68774349
I think it will be 1:1 and then penulties.
>>
>>68774349
I can't believe this bracket. One of our teams wins and if we grab a win vs Croatia it's semis and possibly finals.
>>
>>68772251
Final will be like the UEFA supercup. We all know the lower bracket semifinal is the legit final, no bullshit round of 16th, just like the old times.
>>
>>68774453
Hahahahahha nice dream plumber
>>
>>68772159
Do it Ronaldo-sama, we need Portugal as runner up
>>
>>68772251
I would agree with this if England and Wales were switched
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.