[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to that anon who bet his life savings on the Cavs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Vince_McMahon_Sex.jpg (21 KB, 400x303) Image search: [Google]
Vince_McMahon_Sex.jpg
21 KB, 400x303
What happened to that anon who bet his life savings on the Cavs?
>>
File: 1466125796808.jpg (15 KB, 368x349) Image search: [Google]
1466125796808.jpg
15 KB, 368x349
>>68761452
I was thinking this too.

remember, it could have just been some made up shit. like everything else that usually is posted here.
>>
I remember the thread, it was painfully obvious how much he was lying
You should feel bad for falling for it
>>
>>68761452
Partying hard prolly
>>
also that anon who said he'd livestream himself eating his own shit if warriors lose
>>
>>68764387
Didn't that Wizards tripfag say he'd suck a dick if Golden State won?
>>
>>68764387
>also that anon who said he'd livestream himself eating his own shit if warriors lose
>>68764946
>>>68764387
>Didn't that Wizards tripfag say he'd suck a dick if Golden State won?

And this is exactly what makes /sp/ so shit, motherfuckers sit around talking shit all day and shitposting, only to conveniently disappear when it's time to eat some fucking crow. It's times like these I wish they enforced IDs at least in the game threads to discourage this type of faggotry. As it stands, fags can shitpost freely, samefag their argument and still have the option to switch to bandwagoning the winning side when they get called on their shit -- only tripshits can really be held accountable after getting BTFO.
>>
>>68761507
>>>68761452 (OP)
>I was thinking this too.
>remember, it could have just been some made up shit. like everything else that usually is posted here.

It was definitely made up, because anyone who has enough time to shitpost on /sp/ wouldn't pass up the opportunity to gloat their asses off over being right
>>
>>68765775
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This is what you have to give up for anonymouse discussion. Perhaps reddit is more your style.
>>
>>68765971
>>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>This is what you have to give up for anonymouse discussion. Perhaps reddit is more your style.
here as fact.
>This is what you have to give up for anonymouse discussion. Perhaps reddit is more your style.

Game thread shitposter detected.
>>
>>68764387
>also that anon who said he'd livestream himself eating his own shit if warriors lose

Probably killed himself, but then the people who post shit like that are usually not old enough to be posting on 4chan anyway
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.