[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is going to bust harder /sp/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: shit.jpg (11 KB, 292x172) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
11 KB, 292x172
Who is going to bust harder /sp/?
>>
Ingram weighs like 47 pounds, so him
>>
Simmons has no J. He will be a bust. Just like Jabari Parker
>>
Both. One is malnourished and the other has no shot
>>
Simmons
Ingram will bulk and become KD without the Based God curse
>>
>>68762970
>Bulk to become KD

Wut
>>
Simmons. At least ingram can shoot.
>>
>>68763706
This. Ingram can bulk easily. Simmons undoing countless years of shit fundamentals is far less probable.
>>
>>68760837
Whoever goes to Philly.
>>
>>68763503
KD is wiry strong, he's not the same willowy bitch that he was when he was drafted.
>>
Ben Simmons' agent inside his mom.
>>
Ingram will be a great pro

Simmons will be a bust

Hield will have a better career than both
>>
>>68760837
ingram will be good
>>
anyone who thinks Ingram is gunna bust is a retard. Kid is going to be a star, lol at philly taking the bust again.
>>
>>68764014
I remember amber told my boy what ever happens she ain't going back to Philly.......
>>
>>68764014
I can't blame any athlete for not wanting to go to Philly.

their teams are horribly run, the city is shit and the fans just fucking horrible people. They're the types to call somebody a pussy for not playing through a concussion.
>>
>>68764204
Bullshit

There's a not-insignificant chance that all 4 teams will be title contenders by 2020
>>
>>68764248
Oklahoma City has one team and they are more likely to win a title by that time than all 4 of Philly's teams combined.
>>
>>68764204
Exactly

>Team is surrounded with losers, enhancing the culture of losing in the organization
>Bring in the Coangelos, who are going to give Harrison "I wish I was a bricklayer" Barnes the max
>Keep drafting broken big men, is Embiid ever actually going to play a game?
>Know you are going to be playing with D-Leaguers for the forseeable future, because what quality Free Agent is coming to the cesspool that is the 76'ers?
>>
>>68764248
>eagles
not a fucking chance in hell after that dumbass wentz trade

>phillies
possibly, baseball is so hard to predict, if all their prospects pan out than you could be right

>sixers
nah, even if simmons turns out to be great it's going to take a long ass time to build a team around him.

>flyers
dont follow hockey so i wouldnt know
>>
>>68764350
Flyers have a really good young corps of players, and the Phillies are ahead of schedule on their rebuild
>>
>>68764350
>trade for a franchise QB
>as opposed to the scenario where they have to rely on sleevie wonder as their QB
>dumbass
>>
>>68764646
just because you drafted Wentz to be a franchise qb doesn't mean he is one

It was a pretty fucking huge reach for a guy who isn't even that special a qb prospect. What's worse is they won't even have a lot of draft picks now to build around him on an already weak roster with a completely unproven HC.
>>
>>68764646
>trade a ton of picks instead of just drafting Lynch

STUPID
T
U
P
I
D
>>
>>68764794
Taking Lynch at #8 would be a thousand times more retarded than what they did.
>>
>>68760837
What's with all these light skinned niggas these days?
>>
>>68764204
You didn't have to deal with being a fan of players like Eric Lindros you pussy.
>>
>>68764808
>be a thousand times more retarded than what they did.

>scenario A: trade a 3rd, 4th, 1st next year and 2nd year after that to move up SIX SPOTS

>scenario B: keep those picks and draft a comparable prospect, possibly trade down a few spots before taking him
>>
>>68764318
>>68764318

Are the Sixers the Edmonton Oilers of the NBA where they are so horrible mismanaged that they are always drafting 1st/top 3 and drafting busts?

God I hope so LOL
>>
>>68764774
Their defense is very good on paper (also, based schwartz), OL will be improved if not purely due to the fact that they won't be forced to play sanicfast all the time now (even ignoring the fact that the reinforced the guards in FA and the draft - the only position on the o-line that they needed to), RB-by-committee will be improved from the situation they were in last year, only lackluster position is WR.
>>
>>68764898
yes

they could draft the second coming of Michael Jordan and still be bad
>>
>>68764871
Lynch's upside isn't nearly as high. Similar body types but that's about it. Lynch's intelligence isn't nearly at the level of Wentz's, and Wentz also has a stronger arm.
>>
>>68764977
not that guy but lynch has a fucking cannon

not as accurate or intelligent as wentz though
>>
Simmons: Athletic freak with no jumpshot

Floor: Jabari Parker
Likely: Rasheed Wallace
Ceiling: Magic Johnson

Ingram: Lanklet, forward with a great jumpshot

Floor: Nerlins Noel
Likely: Carmelo Anthony
Ceiling: Larry Bird
>>
Simmons fucking sucks

Cant even lead a team to the NCAA tournament how is he supposed to lead a team to the NBA playoffs let alone the title?
>>
>>68764912
There's gonna be cap trouble this season. They paid a shit ton already and haven't made a deal with Sproles yet

I really, REALLY hope they don't have to let that manlet walk
>>
>>68765186
i love sproles but how much longer is he going to be a useful player?
>>
>>68765216
He shouldn't have lasted this long as it is, but he was still by far the best player on the offense last season. And they haven't gotten anybody else
>>
>>68760931
>Just like Jabari Parker
Jabari had a good season, and he'll only get better and better, I see him as All-Star in 3-5 yrs.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.