[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Didn't lose a single game >Scored 3 goals, averaging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: mV6w2uzuFQMUjKXPmEjo_aQ.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mV6w2uzuFQMUjKXPmEjo_aQ.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>Didn't lose a single game
>Scored 3 goals, averaging 1 per match
>Played well in all our games
>Qualified with ease

Why do people like to shit on England when we're clearly a great team?
>>
>>68758267
most delusional fans thread?
>>
>>68758267
>playing in euros
literally why?
>>
Why is everyone on England so scared to do anything?

It's just 90 minutes of sideways passing with you guys.
>>
>>68758267
Because if you win the cup we'll never hear the end of it for the next 50 years minimum and the memes will be infinite

We can't let that happen

Also Wales is better
>>
>>68758267
>>Played well in all our games

That's where you're wrong.
>>
>>68758267
>11 v 9
>back pass to keeper
>>
>never won a European Championship

Meanwhile, two countries that haven't existed in a few decades have won. Also Denmark, Greece and every major European power have won a Euro.

That's why people like to shit on England. You've LITERALLY DONE NOTHING.
>>
>finished in 2nd and are going to feel the consequences by facing tougher opposition than fucking Wales

There's no way to rationalize this failure, no matter how you put it
>>
>>68758395
>hungary
ok pal
>>
>>68758267

>Lost the group to Wales

Top lel
>>
>>68758470
We embrace the failure because it's our natural outcome, we don't try to justify it
>>
>>68758655
>losing to englel
>>
>tfw gonna get BTFO by france in the quaters best case scenario
>>
Small mentality. Thought the Wales game was the world cup final. Wales focused on topping the group not one game. Winning mentality whereas England looked uninterested.
>>
>>68759280

France haven't been that good either
>>
>literally unbeaten in a competitive match since the WC

no one can stop us
>>
Only really decent world class player England have is Rooney.
Good work rate, all over the pitch, unselfish, vision. Great player.
The rest are average.
>>
>>68758369

>He doesn't know about 1966

Fuck off back to your 90 minute adverts Jebediah
>>
>>68759398

better than average but certainly not world class
>>
>>68758267
they will lose their first match in eighth-finals against hungary
>>
>>68758297

We didn't play badly. In all 3 games we dominated possession and had to play against parked buses. The 2 goals we conceded were from silly mistakes, none of them really threatened our goal.

Nobody from group F worry me, i think we'd beat any of them.
>>
>>68760349
Right, yeah. I forgot good teams can't score if the opposition is trying to stop them from doing so.
>>
>>68760349
still scored two very shit goals against wales though
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.