[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
siete a cero
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: siete a cero .png (943 KB, 1210x1080) Image search: [Google]
siete a cero .png
943 KB, 1210x1080
siete a cero
>>
>>68756978
CHI
>>
SIETE 7 A CERO 0
>>
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PU70
>>
did someone webmify the goals yet? i want all my keks to be collated in one bundle of keks. it's the way forward - one big kek, instead of lots of little keks. it's the efficient way.
>>
>>68757562
this has helped me so far.
this is the mexican live comments, its pure gold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99LP0juayHI
>>
Bale Berga la Bida
>>
>>68758672

After the third goal they are already losing their heads lel.

I think a webm highlighting the spectators suffering like the 7-1 one would be pretty good and be remembered these years ahead
>>
>>68758672
>that defense

holy shit and I thought ours was weak
>>
File: Screenshot_82.png (2 MB, 986x663) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_82.png
2 MB, 986x663
UN MIL PALABRAS
>>
>>68758672
>advert during the match so you cannot see the goal
>Americas
>>
>>68759691
>Actually they were choosing the player of the match (Vargas) meanwhile (Puch) scores the 7-0.
b-but they did a split screen
>>
>>68760225
>the best player of the match*
>>
>>68758672
>está bien que le metan el tercero.
comentaristas mas sumisos.
>>
>>68759125
>I thought ours was weak
Dude, you literally have the best defense in this tournament.

Uruguay too but that didn't help they.
>>
>>68758672
>un comercial en pleno partido.
merecido tienen esa paliza
>>
>>68756978
Noice
>>
>>68760875
>oye Mariano ¿cómo está la banca?
> todo tranquilo
> igual que travel ace assistant, que con su...
No somos el único país que hace eso
>>
>>68757562
here
>>68756953
>>
>>68758672

> that Gillete shit during the last goal

Wtf are you serious
>>
>>68762082
It happens here as well, but what triggered me was that gillete ad in the middle of a goal, and the commentators not giving a fuck about it being displayed at that moment.

Here if the commentator is promoting whatever will inmediatly stop If the ball gets into the area,
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.