[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lebron finally won one for Da Land. .>We are next, /sp/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: browns-tecmo-champs.jpg (23 KB, 270x219) Image search: [Google]
browns-tecmo-champs.jpg
23 KB, 270x219
Lebron finally won one for Da Land.
.>We are next, /sp/.
>>
>Dab Rowns have fans from the Motherland

WELP.
>>
>>68756083
LOL NOPE

Roll Tribe tho
>>
File: meyercardale.jpg (263 KB, 1409x939) Image search: [Google]
meyercardale.jpg
263 KB, 1409x939
>>68756083

We've been blessed with the Urban Meyer era of Ohio State football, just enjoy that.
>>
>>68756155
>>68756656
>amateur sports
>>
>>68757121
>MLB
>amateur sports

Tribe = Cleveland Indians
>>
>>68757433
My bad, I read that as "Roll Tide"
>>
>>68757121
You root for Da Browns, its basically amateur tier.

Ivan, why do you like suffering so much?
>>
The general order of importance in Cleveland:
1) Browns win the Super Bowl
2) Tribe wins the World Series
3) Browns win the AFC

everything else.
>>
>>68757752
Read about their relocation to Baltimore and post-1999 nightmare, felt pity and anger, started rooting for them. But the suffering appears to be over: they finally have a competent coaching staff and a competent quasi-GM who have a clear plan for the future. Next year will be bottom-dwelling as usual, but with another good draft and some time for the rookies to develop the Browns are poised to finally become a contender.
>>
File: Hayes_Woody4.jpg (355 KB, 1500x1549) Image search: [Google]
Hayes_Woody4.jpg
355 KB, 1500x1549
>>68757793

>From Cleveland, still investing in the """""Browns""""".

Fuck that. I grew up with Kosar when the Browns were good. I watched the actual Browns go to Baltimore and continue to be good and win a Super Bowl while this expansion ownership has literally run the dumbest NFL franchise. This team has no connection to the actual Browns, State of Ohio, or Cleveland. Now they're even fucking with the uniforms.
>>
>>68756656
actually caring about the meme bandwagon OSU

everyone in this shitty state went to Kent Shit or Toledo and proceeds to pretend they went to OSU

fucking infuriating
>>
>>68758485
Still garbage friendo
>>
>>68756083
Refs*
>>
>>68763740
kys
>>
>>68764968
Shut the fuck up. The refs were the only reason GSW was allowed into the Finals and the Warriors had the majority of the calls in their favor.

Don't blame the refs for Greens inability to keep his hands and feet away from peoples nuts.
>>
File: go browns.png (28 KB, 636x349) Image search: [Google]
go browns.png
28 KB, 636x349
>>68758160
You want to know an even more crushing fact about the relocation to baltimore? Before the team moved, their defensive coordinator was Nick Saban and their head coach was Bill Belichick.
>>
>>68764968
What was that? The refs were playing great defense and making Curry and Thompson brick most of their shots? Weird, I never saw the refs change into Cleveland jerseys. Keep crying faggot
>>
>>68758485
>continuing to root for a team after they leave your city

That's like going to your ex-wife's wedding
>>
File: art modell.jpg (49 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
art modell.jpg
49 KB, 800x533
>>68765303
The team didn't leave, Art did it for himself for money and a new stadium. Just ask any Browns fan lol
>>
Give us 5 years and we'll be in the owl. Not sure about winning, but we'll be there.
>>
>>68756083
Double city titles don't happen a lot, and it took crippling a whole conference to get the Cavs a win.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.