[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football /2016/06/20/leicester-ci
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/20/leicester-city-ready-to-spend-30million-on-watford-skipper-troy/
Really Leicester want to spend 30 milions on this guy? Really??? This is way English football suck Spain dick, bigger money but no idea how to spend them
>>
>>68754365
Leicester's options are limited, because they can't pay the wages of top-level players. So they have to overspend on mid-level guys. It's not too different from what Newcastle does (used to do?).
>>
>>68754379
leicester are one of the richest teams in england jabroni
>>
England player always overrated
>>
>>68754365

deeney's good, not world class or anything but very good nonetheless
>>
lol isn't he the one who dicked them out of the playoff that one time
>>
>Not buying both Deeney and Ighalo
>>
>>68755264
He's not worth £30 million though mate. This is insane if true.
>>
>turns 28 soon
>slow as fuck player in a counterattacking team
>statpads with pens
>£30mil
Bizarre transfer all around, Watford should sell him
>>
>Watford has rejected two £25m offers
I'd sell for 10 desu.
>>
>>68755290
yes
They are probably trying to get revenge on him by loaning him out to a Conference team or something.
>>
>>68755806

Well being english inflates the price because of the jf rule in the CL/EL, but of course you already know this right?
>>
>>68754530
Absolutely savage from Aussie Pete

Deeney isn't even worth 15m desu
>>
>>68756123
Still not worth £30 million ffs. And ending your sentences with 'right?' makes you sound sooo cringey and american please can Brits stop doing that shit reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>68757377

ending your sentences with 'reeeeeeeeee' makes you look like a 3 ton weeaboo neckbeard permavirgin
>>
>>68755257

This. If you're English, black, <20, and manage to score one goal in the premier league, you're suddenly the best prospect in Britain according to the media.
>>
>>68757401
>falling for the ironic reeeeee
Well good job I am neither of those three things then you americanised little poofter
>>
>>68757432
four things I missed the 3 ton bit kek

Also I've seen Deeney play live multiple times and he was quality but he's really really not worth £30 million why are we even debating this
>>
>>68757432
even using it ironically or even referencing it in any form is cancer. kill yourself and stop putting shame to my flag you swine
>>
>>68757464

>my flag

Hello, your majesty.
>>
>signing a potato with legs
>>
>>68754365
literally the dirtiest player in the epl outside leicester

would suit the bastards perfectly, ranieri's a genius
>>
>>68757464
You ended you sentence with 'right?' I can't think of a more shameful act to the United Kingdom than speaking like a patronising americanised little poof tbf
>>
>>68757432

>i..i..it was ironic though

you'll be calling me 'normie' next, back to /r9k/ with you lad
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.