[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled, what did /sp/ think
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: og-default.jpg (122 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
og-default.jpg
122 KB, 1200x630
>>
BORING FUCKING SHIT
>>
give it a few days until the knockout stages starts
>>
File: 1463532267073.jpg (414 KB, 1779x2240) Image search: [Google]
1463532267073.jpg
414 KB, 1779x2240
>>68752325
>>68752573
>Hoe Land
>>
I hope all the bus teams will get Brazil'ed in the next stage.
>>
Not nearly as many memes as the Copa. Hopefully it will pick up once the knockout rounds start.
>>
Guys, I don't get the culture here. Russia lost yesterday, and I mean they got there anus obliterated, and also came bottom (one point) and are going home, should they be targeted with abuse, also seen as thier fans are scummy as well.

I know it's funny when teams fail, but England drew, and are in the last 16, which I be fair to them, is alot better than 2010 one point.

They also beat Wales.

Why no Russia hate? Do you actually like them? What the fuck?
>>
>>68752626
their squad is ancient

their central defenders are 69 years old combined

nobody expects them to do anything and Russian posters aren't arrogant mongs who hype their team up

completely unlike England or say Mexico
>>
24 teams is a shit format
>>
Group stage ruined by undeserving teams playing park the bus football in the faint hope they might get 3rd place and scrape a knockout place

All for the sake of more money for UEFA, nothing to do with including more teams, they only care about the increased ad revenue and sponsorships from the extra games
>>
hasn't even started yet t b h, just need these lesser countries playing 9-1-1 bus formations to fuck off
>>
>>68752626
Russia's expectations were exactly zero.
Russians on /sp/ were never obnoxious.
Russians never came here to brag about their ultras destroying old European cities as lads-on-tour banter, never started pointless "this year is our year" threads, never came together to mock other countries.

The abuse on /sp/ is not directed at bad teams but at bad fans.
>>
>>68753007
>>68752674
You guys actually believe the hype? It's called shitposting lads. I think only about 10% of england fans think they'll win it
>>
>>68753094
Lmao 10% is ambitious
>>
I predicted this tournament to be shit, Wales to pull an upset and Austria to be fucking garbage. Makes me think I should coach Valencia.
>>
>>68753094
Rooney, is that you?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.