[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hou/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: hou.jpg (30 KB, 350x306) Image search: [Google]
hou.jpg
30 KB, 350x306
Why are we so shit, /sp/?
>>
>4th largest city in the US
>top 10 media market
>Rockets win back-to-back titles in 94-95
>Sports Illustrated puts the college highlights on the cover
>Cleveland
>shit city
>shit state
>shit media market
>let's put lebronbron on the cover

Why yes I am mad, /sp/, why do you ask?
>>
literally based Houston Cougars basketball beating LSU at home
>>
>>68751394
Many of the current AAC teams were once national powers, and shall be again.
>>
TEXANS SUCK DICK
>>
>>68751478
so people have expectations of the Texans now? I thought it was only popular with the fantasy football crowd
>>
>>68751228
The obesity
The shit random weather
The aids
The depression
>>
>>68751488
>expectations of the Texans

Dude, have you SEEN the rest of that division?
>>
>>68751519
they'll be the next hype division screencap this
>>
>>68751507
>the obesity
that's the entire South
>the shit random weather
so you'd rather it's consistently humid 24/7/365 like in Alabama?
>The aids
wat
>The depression
You're just depressed because it's Astros season. As you should be.
>>
>>68751530
Dynamo is playing f/am
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.