[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Superbowl 51: Screencap/Rigged Edition >After losing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Cam1.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cam1.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
Superbowl 51: Screencap/Rigged Edition

>After losing the memebowl to the Denver Broncos and letting him what was the face of the NFL Peyton Manning win a ring and ride off into the sunset as champ. Cam will be your new NFL champion. The whole 15-1 was a shill to get hype going for the up and comer.

t. Cavs come back from 3-1 "win one for da land" space jam 2, 73-9, $1B Nike deal
>>
Can we just skip to Panthers/Pats?
>>
>>68744923
SBLI Pats lose the Panthers in Texas (with a hurt Gronkowski) President Trump is watching why can't life be so simple?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 583x369) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 583x369
>>68744813

No
>>
>>68744923
Fuck the panthers. Cam newton is a nigger if ive ever seen one.
>>
>>68745231
Seahawks/Saints fan detected
>>
>>68744923
Patriots won't have Brady for 4 games. They won't even make the playoffs with their schedule.

Panthers were overrated last year with the easy schedule.

I pick Packers vs Steelers.
>>
I'm worried about the Panthers backfield desu. I feel like that's the one thing that might keep them from going back to the Owl and winning it this time.
>>
>>68744813
Then don't watch it then faggot
>>
>>68745764
who needs a back field when you have based cam senpai?
>>
>>68745989

I'd really like some guys who can break up and pick off passes, especially when you have McDermott's """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""prevent""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" defense in place when they're up by 31 and hemorrhage points.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.