[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
O's @ Rags Game Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: DraftBustRuinsPerfectGame.webm (1 MB, 882x504) Image search: [Google]
DraftBustRuinsPerfectGame.webm
1 MB, 882x504
Get in here
>>
Anyone?
>>
Reporting in.
>>
>>68743999
Rags fan reporting in.

>1 game series
so whoever wins technically gets a sweep?
>>
>>68744818
Yes
>>
>>68743999
I have tickets for tomorrow's game and I'm excited to go sweat for 3 hours
>>
What's with these faggot Rags players calling for 6 time outs at an at bat?
>>
>>68744818
This is a make up fourth game of a previous series. It will either be a split or Rangers 3-1 win. I would exclude it from the current 9 series winning streak, but don't know how it is officially counted in those regards.
>>
HARDY ON
>>
I didn't know oldbay watched baseball tbqh never seen him post in thr mlb general or anything before a few weeks ago
>>
Why do O's fans travel so well lads?
>>
>>68745030
They were talking about it yesterday. This is a series unto its own.
>>
>>68745152
I rarely fucked around in /mlb/ and only posted in game threads
>>
>>68745165
Rangers games always have a lot of fans sporting other teams, they moved here because of DFW's superior economy.
>>
File: fielder_trendlines.jpg (86 KB, 854x691) Image search: [Google]
fielder_trendlines.jpg
86 KB, 854x691
>>68745165
They're looking for any excuse to get out of the hellhole known as Baltimore.
>>
>>68745165
Getting out of Baltimore is an easy decision for anyone with survival instincts
>>
Holland is booboo probably our worst pitcher. Even worse than Ramos

>>68745201
/nfl/ is ded
>>
I am blacked out of this game. Holland must be pitching?
>>
I thought the Rangers were supposed to be good? Is this the best Texass has to offer?
>>
>tfw the mlb.com stream is ~30 seconds behind your phone updates, and so every big moment is ruined before it happens

booooo
>>
>>68745290
It's Holland pitching which is our most streaking pitcherpitcher and he has been streaking badly his last few starts.
>>
>>68745290
>Holland
>best Rangers has to offer
>>
>>68745280
Well, I'm not sure you could call what he's doing "pitching" but Holland is currently occupying the pitcher's mound.
>>
>>68745290
Holland is statistically their worst pitcher this year, so no?
>>
>>68745209
How many Presidents have been killed in Baltimore?
>>
>>68745323
so turn the phone updates off you mong
>>
>>68745351
The same as in Arlington?
>>
We never beat the fucking O's

When was our last off day? Before the home series with Seattle 3 weeks ago I think
>>
>>68745351
James A. Garfield

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_James_A._Garfield
>>
>>68745351
How many presidents have even been to Baltimore?
>>
Well at least I know I'll never live in shitty as fuck Baltimore
>>
File: Rangers Win.jpg (14 KB, 437x115) Image search: [Google]
Rangers Win.jpg
14 KB, 437x115
>>68745385
>>
>>68745392
Did you even read that article? It clearly says Garfield was assassinated in D.C.
>>
>>68745269
It's a monthe before anything happens at all so /nfl/ is just a literal circlejer of godawful trips posting about trip stuff and their favorite trips and trip moments.

Just go to fucking /reddit/ but they would feel like small fish there so they mock it
>>
When will this "Prince Fielder can't hit" meme end?
>>
I want Holland to just fuck off already

So sick of his bullshit.
>>
>>68745452
But I believe he died in Maryland.
>>
>>68745446
I'm talking about since they got based Buck
>>
>>68745392
>Texans knowing how to read
>>
>>68745465
Would you rather have Prince Fielder hitting well or Andrus hitting the way he is right now?
>>
>>68745507
I'd rather just not even have a DH at this point.
>>
>>68745478
He died in New Jersey you illiterate fuck
>>
>>68745527
National League scum detected
>>
>>68745527
Profar as DH rotating with Moreland, Odor and Andrus in the field wouldn't be terrible.
>>
boy oh boy here comes a 5 run 30 pitch inning

Holland is human refuse
>>
>>68745493
He died in New Jersey, I stand corrected. I thought I remembered the story that he was moved from the White House to another state.
>>
Holland needs to grow out hair again and be goofy. He's been terrible since 'taking things seriously'.
>>
>>68745563
>I thought I remembered the story that he was moved from the White House to another state.

Well he was. Washington D.C. is not in New Jersey if you weren't a home schooled country bumpkin you'd know this
>>
Darvish and Griffin can't come back soon enough.
>>
Wieters on fire
>>
>>68745553
He's getting paid $18MM a year to be the worst hitter on the team. He has ONE JOB and he's a complete failure at it.

Save the $18MM and just pick some random person from the bench to be DH every night, we'd be much better off.
>>
Holland is literally hanging every pitch. He's lucky more runs haven't scored.
>>
File: franky.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
franky.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
dat portly blonde above the blue ATT logo behind home platey.

>corn fed babes
>>
>>68745554
I'd be okay with that

>>68745623
I don't think Holland would get replaced even with both of them back though would he?
>>
Holland has pretty solid career numbers, especially against the O's, what's his deal?
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 300x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 300x270
Remember when Holland was gonna be our next Ace?
>>
>>68745668
Looks like Clauda Marie
>>
>>68745640
Here is the problem with that in baseball players are always owed the money in their contract, it's not football where you can cut someone. The Rangers can't move Fielder because no one is going to take on that contract unless they are trading us a player with another bad contract.

We are essentially stuck with Fielder for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>68745694
injury, playing around, overall velocity has gone down last few years.
>>
>>68745694
He was good in 2011 and again in 2013 but has been either complete shit, injured, or both every other year.
>>
>>68745640
I agree with you but they aint saving that money it's basically a sunk cost at this point
>>
>>68745731
She's not there with a black guy though, so probably isn't her.
>>
>>68745735
At least he plays, hey Jew Darvish, can you play more than 1 game a year?
>>
>>68745731

I'm glad I had to look her up and not know her instantly. Eeeeek.
>>
>>68745735

Sunk costs fallacy. Fielder is shit, is not getting better, and the $18MM is not coming back regardless.
>>
>>68745735
It's "intensive porpoises" not intents and purposes
>>
>>68745735
>>68745787

Yes, I know that, we're fucked and there's nothing we can do but hope that Fielder gets his shit together. I was speaking hypothetically and with 20/20 hindsight when I made that post.
>>
Big Papi was total shit back in 2009-10. Couldn't hit an inside fastball to save his life.

If fatass Big Papi can turn things around in his mid thirties and get stronger competely naturally surely Prince can do it too right?
>>
Is Baltimore in the south?
>>
I think the O's have loaded the bases with none out and failed to score in every single one of their past five games, or something.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 382x362) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 382x362
>>68745839
>completely naturally
>>
>>68745843
Gram Parsons sang about it, so maybe
>>
>>68745852
Sounds about right
>>
File: yehokay.gif (919 KB, 245x285) Image search: [Google]
yehokay.gif
919 KB, 245x285
>>68745839
see
>>68745874
>>
>>68745896

The ridiculous thing is that in spite of all the >risp spaghetti they've been doing OK.
>>
>>68745843
It depends on who you ask
>>
EON!
>>
Bases Desmond does it again!
>>
Knew it was only a matter of time before someone got a dinger off Gasman
>>
Do the Rangers still have that chubby kid throws every center field homerun by the opposing team back onto the field?
>>
>>68745927
does this map have a legend or am I supposed to just imagine what the different fill colors mean?
>>
>>68745959

He has too much confidence in his fastball, and not enough in his breaking stuff. That's a bad combination for a power arm with a good-but-not-elite fastball, just see Joe Kelly if you need another example.

What he really needs is a curveball.
>>
>>68745971
kek, I haven't noticed him in forever if he still goes to the games
>>
>>68745986
Dark brown indicates the states almost always included in modern-day definitions of Dixie, dark red - sometimes included (see Southern United States for the U.S. Census definition), while cross-shaded (brighter) red - occasionally included due to their historic connections to the South

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dixie
>>
>>68746013
cheers, anon
>>
that emily jones commercial was comfy as fuck desu
>>
Fuck that lady sitting behind the little Mexican kid was hot
>>
>>68745843
>>68745927

Really, there isn't much "southern" about Baltimore. The bits of Maryland that might qualify are the eastern shore and western MD.

It's interesting, though, how "southernness" doesn't really make much geographical sense. Because if you go north into Delaware, it gets really "southern," really fast.
>>
>>68746073
>It's interesting, though, how "southernness" doesn't really make much geographical sense.

Hawaii is the southernmost state in the US but you'll NEVER hear anyone say that it's part of "The South" or is one of the "Southern States".
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 598x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 598x600
I wish a player would throw a bat in the stands and bash my head and make me slightly retarded so I could sue and get rich and then live off disability for life but be high IQ enough to realize the highway robbery I pulled off.
>>
What the fuck were those things that vendor was selling in the stands?
>>
>>68746127
I missed it, what did they look like?
>>
File: gramparsons.jpg (129 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
gramparsons.jpg
129 KB, 630x420
Well I sold the farm to take my woman where she longed to be
We left our kin and all our friends back there in Tennessee
And I bought those one way tickets she had often begged me for
And they took us to the streets of Baltimore
Well her heart was filled with gladness when she saw those city lights
She said the prettiest place on earth was Baltimore at night
Well a man feels proud to give his woman what she's longing for
And I kind of like the Streets of Baltimore

Then I got myself a factory job, I ran an old machine
And I bought a little cottage in a neighborhood serene
And every night when I'd come home with every muscle sore
She'd drag me through the Streets of Baltimore
Well I did my best to bring her back to what she used to be
Then I soon learned she loved those bright lights more than she loved me
Now I'm-a-going back on that same train that brought me here before
While my baby walks the streets of Baltimore
While my baby walks the streets of Baltimore
>>
>>68746102

Well, yes, but that's easy enough to understand as it's not even part of the continental US.

It is, however, sort of odd that even among original-colony east-coast states, you can get more "southern" by going north (Delaware is *way* more "southern" than MD).
>>
>That guy in the longhorns shirt with the suspenders sitting with that nu-male with the plaid and bleached hair

Sums up old Texas vs. new Texas perfectly
>>
>>68746143
It was like red and green and was in a real tall and skinny cup. Probably a slurpie or something like it

>>68746144
I love Gramp Arsons

>>68746147
Delaware isn't more Northern than Maryland
>>
>>68746170
Pretty much. I grew up in a pretty rural part of Texas and I know very few people my age who went on to become farmers, ranchers, etc. but I know plenty of people my age who are gay, transgender, or just hipster as fuck.
>>
For a long time I thought Dairy Queen was only in Texas, they pander to Texans with some country voice "DQ thats what I like about Texas!" And pick up trucks and make it seem like the place to eat after your small town Friday night football game. I wonder how they advertise it in other states.
>>
>>68746217
Adult slurpee to be precise my friend
>>
>>68746217
Definitely some sort of shitty frozen and flavored margaritas.
>>
>walking Prince
>>
>>68746147
>It is, however, sort of odd that even among original-colony east-coast states, you can get more "southern" by going north (Delaware is *way* more "southern" than MD).
wrong in so many ways
>>
>>68746217
>It was like red and green and was in a real tall and skinny cup.

It's a frozen margarita & strawberry daiquiri swirl. I got one last time I went to Globe Life, shared it the girl I went with. It costs $16 IIRC but it was pretty good.
>>
>>68746238
>mfw there was a DQ right down the road from my High school and would always meet the bros there after practice and before games

COAT (comfiest of all time)
O
A
T
>>
>103 posts
>13 posters

uhh
>>
>>68746217
>Delaware isn't more Northern than Maryland

Yes it is. Not by very much, but it starts further north and ends further north.
>>
>>68746242
>>68746247
>>68746266
Gotcha, they sell them at Camden Yards for like $12 but only at the rooftop bar and it's a lot smaller. Pretty refreshing though in that Baltimore humidity
>>
>>68746310
Yeah, they're really big at Globe Life, I'm not sure I'd want one just for myself.
>>
>>68746275
I didn't even know DQ comes out with a new special burger every week or month, I tried a few over the past like 6 months and I feel shame saying that they were better than most of Whataburgers burgers.
>>
>>68746291
At least that one asshole isn't here fishing for >rags
>>
>>68746291
Pretty comfy thread though
>>
Can one of our pitching coaches forbid Gausman from throwing more than 60% fastballs?

Seriously, unless he learns to use his secondary pitches he'll never make it as a major league starter.
>>
Fielder ya fat fuck!
>>
>>68746351
I normally get steak fingers or some other fried food when I go to DQ.. maybe I'll have to try one of their burgers next time I go.
>>
Moreland ground out double right here
>>
This isn't optimal at all
The hell happened to Gausman? I thought he had lasers now?
>>
3rd grand slam this season for Bobby Big Salami Wilson incoming
>>
>worked at DQ in high school
>free food errry day for lunch
>>
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GAUSMAN TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
>>
>>68746442

He's the same he's always been. Headstrong idiot who thinks he can throw a 96-98 heater down the middle against major-league hitters repeatedly and get away with it.

He has a nasty split change that he hardly touches, and a good slider that he hardly touches. Utter waste of talent, the kid will never make it. He's the Baltimore version of Joe Kelly.
>>
>>68746460
What'd you get?
>>
>>68746484
Sounds like a coaching issue to me.
>>
>this at bat
>>
Gasman isn't getting it done, start warming up Ubaldo he'll clear these bases right up
>>
>>68746499
Country Basket (Steak Fingers mostly)

We had an expanded menu unlike your standard DQ menu:

Country Fried Steak
Enchiladas
Tacos
Taco Salad

I made the first Blizzard in my town.
>>
STOP THROWING FASTBALLS OVER THE PLATE

HE'S GOING TO HIT ONE OF THOSE EVENTUALLY

HE CHASED THE SLIDER IN THE DIRT ONCE ALREADY, THROW IT AGAIN

CHRIST, GAUSMAN, YOU ARE AN IDIOT
>>
I'll take it
>>
These Rangers chip away at deficits.
>>
>>68746543
>I made the first Blizzard in my town

lel, what kind?
>>
>>68746585
Butterfinger
>>
So are the Rangers are trying to trade Holaday? It seems it's all Chirinos and Wilson lately.
>>
>>68746543
>taco salad

I had a taco salad at a DQ like 1 year ago.. I thought it was terrible and have no idea why I didn't just get steak fingers like I normally do.
>>
CHOOOOOOO
>>
God damn yes I love this yes yes my penis yes yess
>>
>>68745290
>I thought the Rangers were supposed to be good? Is this the best Texass has to offer?
>>
File: IamAngry.jpg (121 KB, 426x566) Image search: [Google]
IamAngry.jpg
121 KB, 426x566
>Gausman finally gets run support
>shits the bed anyway
>>
>>68746585
We used to have to lay out Butterfinger candy bars , smash them with a hammer, and then open and dump them into a container. It was that long ago.
>>
>>68746616
Where I live the chicken sandwiches are the shit items.
>>
File: wash_dance.gif (917 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
wash_dance.gif
917 KB, 320x180
>>
DFA Gausman. I'm sick of this shit.

This guy has so much talent but he refuses to use it because HURR DURR POWER FASTBALL.

Seriously, look at the pitch selection. 90% fastball. You're not fucking Zach Britton, Gausman, stop this shit.
>>
>>68746644
I'm not sure if it was a fluke or not but the taco meat and taco shell bowl were just plain bad.
>>
File: Knoxie2.png (137 KB, 307x169) Image search: [Google]
Knoxie2.png
137 KB, 307x169
>Knoxie always finds the Asian. I swear I think its a fetish for him.
>>
Does dairy queen have a twin restaurant, you know like how a T-Bizzle and KFC will share the same building? I could have sworn the DQ in Delaware had some mexican place in it but I could be thinking of another food joint, never ate any food from DQ.
>>
>>68746708
Orange Julius, though not a restaurant.

Usually found in the few malls that are left.
>>
>>68746708
DQ is overrated
>>
>>68746680
Probably not a fluke, I never got it but I imagine it would be shitty, I was never a big DQ fan except for ice cream but their little specialty burgers are tasty.
>>
>>68746631
haha, how old are you grampa?
>>
Man I was looking forward to the Strasburg/Kershaw matcup. Oh well.
>>
>Tolleson comes in to relieve Holland

Bannister is giving Baltimore every possible chance to beat us tonight I see.
>>
Alright that was fuckin cute, on the Rangers broadcast.
>>
It's another "O's get a bajillion hits but score hardly any runs and lose because >risp and Gausman is a mouthbreathing idiot" episode.

Is this a re-run of the one a few days ago against the Jays?
>>
Fuckin Baltimore thugs! BLM throwing 100 mph fastballs at our white players.
>>
Did Gausman always have that stupid tattoo? Also do you think him not wearing glasses any more has something to do with his struggles?
>>
>>68746998
I'm a Baltimore fan but why are all of the Baltimore trips the worst, no matter what sport?
>>
>>68746998

Unless he literally can't see the signs and just defaults to fastball in his confusion, no.

His problem is entirely pitch selection. In that at bat against the minor-league catcher, he throw around 8 fastballs right down the middle. He threw 1 (one) breaking ball well below the zone, and got a chase on it, and then never threw it again.
>>
If I want to attend an O's game (life goal to visit every park) should I stay in DC and just drive in for the game? I heard Baltimore can be rough.
>>
>>68747054
I was just wondering because I tried contacts and found them uncomfortable and couldn't see as clearly as I could with glasses
>>
>>68747070
I know this is b8, but unless you are staying in the fucking west baltimore ghetto you're fine. Everything around the stadiums, harbor, fells point, fed hill and little italy, greek town and highlandtown are fine
>>
>>68747070
I went to Baltimore for a conference a couple years ago, it wasn't bad. Like every city it has some nice areas and some not so nice areas. Do some research and get a hotel in one of the nice areas and you'll be fine.
>>
>>68747143
Thanks senpai, I really don't know shit about Baltimore. Sorry for my Texas ignorance.

>>68747165
>not getting an Airbnb
>>
File: 1431399898399.png (490 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
1431399898399.png
490 KB, 599x599
>trying to take a base on the Rangers
>>
The O's coaching staff officially have no desire to win this game.
>>
I miss Ron Washington and Hank Blalock.
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 640x640
>Tolleson being effective

What is this, 2015?
>>
>>68747227
I've never used Airbnb before and I definitely wouldn't use it when I have to go to a 5 day conference in another city.

I'm almost 30, Airbnb seems like something that's more suited to younger people IMO.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 527x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 527x543
>$100 sonic jackpot
>>
File: image.jpg (194 KB, 1200x945) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194 KB, 1200x945
>>68747326
Why is she so cute even without make up?
>>
go rags
>>
>>68747298
Fuck
I completely forgot about Hank
>>
>>68747376
Blame it on the Rangers hitting too many grand slams this year.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 640x435) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 640x435
>>68747400
>>
>>68747408
kek
>>
>>68747408
if beltre didn't interfere bautista would have literally ripped his face off
>>
>>68747408
>rags
>>
File: cherylcole.gif (2 MB, 412x229) Image search: [Google]
cherylcole.gif
2 MB, 412x229
>>68747429
>>
File: beltre.jpg (67 KB, 412x594) Image search: [Google]
beltre.jpg
67 KB, 412x594
>>68747408
>bautista/odour fight mvp
>>
>>68747332
Guess it depends on the location. I went to NYC this year for the third time and had a MUCH better experience in an Airbnb than a traditional hotel. Was there for 7 days.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 633x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 633x782
>>68747429
>>
File: CanadaBTFO.jpg (43 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
CanadaBTFO.jpg
43 KB, 512x288
>>68747429
>>68747457
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 1000x500
>>68747429
>>68747457
>Candians are THIS delusional
>>
>>68747465
the reach on that manlet is pathetic
>>
Has anyone ever won the $25,000 grand slam 6th inning thing?
>>
Do you guys have to deal with Canada shitting up every Rangers thread?
>>
>>68747521
I think so, they've been doing it for years
>>
>>68747587
The Canadians aren't as bad as ragsposter to be honest....
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 970x1186) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 970x1186
>>68747382
I don't know man, she's perfect
>>
>>68747587
Canadians were fucking furious about that incident, you shoulda seen the damage control on Twitter.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>>68747622
Rude
>>
>>68747622
>implying Im not here
:^)
>>
>>68747630
I imagine it was even worse than on /sp/
>>
>>68747587
No, I think he's here bc he needs us to win against the O's but still wants attention and shittalking
>>
>>68747664
I know, I saw your post earlier:
>>68745795
>>
>>68747725
No but really, Darvish has been a bust.
>>
File: 1371661656018.png (212 KB, 613x533) Image search: [Google]
1371661656018.png
212 KB, 613x533
>Jim Hunter lives in Fallston, MD

Huh.

Also, how is everyone doing tonight? Just got off of wageslaving all afternoon/evening.
>>
>>68747741
you are literally the only person who thinks that
>>
>>68747741
I think "bust" is a bit harsh, but definitely on the disappointment scale
>>
>>68747690
i'm rooting for the rags right now

i don't really want attention, i just want to say that odour would have gotten the shit kicked out of him in a fair fight with bautista
>>
>>68747758
Fight me faggot. Let's meet in Victory Plaza.
>>
Hey y'all, I attend UMD for graduate work and am a Marlins fan. How do I Orioles fan?
>>
>>68747794
By watching Orioles games.
>>
>>68747783
Bautista was stunned and off balance when Odor was still charging at him, Beltre saved Bautista. Ya got beat up by a manlet.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 655x368) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 655x368
>>68747465
>Dirk will retire one day
>>
The O's are pretty bad

Same can be said about any team from baltipoor really. That city is on the brink of martial law being declared it's so bad. Cannot believe anyone would willing be a fan of a team there, let alone LIVE there. Disgusting.
>>
>>68747758
Just my opinion, thats like saying Greg Oden wasnt a bust because at least he was good when he was on the court.
>>
>>68747837
the same can be said of most american cities
>>
>>68747837
Is The Wire literally the only good thing to ever come out of Baltimore?
>>
>>68747794
>buy tickets to game
>buy cap and jersey at game
>watch game and drink beers
>???????
>you are fan now!
>>
>>68747860
I'm worried about Canada too. Justin Trudeau is trying to make that place Saudia Arabia 2.0 by importing all those terrorists and refugees to make that place an ISIS safe haven. The US is going to be at war with Canadistan in 50 years I guess
>>
Mazara homer coming.
>>
I meant Beltre homer.
>>
>>68747931
The US will be Mexico 2.0 in 50 years though, I don't think ISIS really cares about Mexico all that much.
>>
>>68747837
You were being halfway decent for once in your life and then you posted this. I hope Tony Romo breaks his collar bone again solely because of this post.
>>
File: 1372638590849.gif (2 MB, 426x337) Image search: [Google]
1372638590849.gif
2 MB, 426x337
>>68747837
Here's your (You).

>>68747860
Rude.

>>68747867
Have you ever seen Ladder 49? I liked that movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (1004 KB, 1958x2611) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1004 KB, 1958x2611
>>68748016
Pls no
>>
>>68747931
You're right actually

It's already pretty bad but in 20 years the maple leaf will be a crescent
>>
>12 hits in 7 innings
>3 runs

are the rags always this lucky?

Also Bundy needs to be in the rotation pronto.
>>
>Fort Worth "Pasquale"

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 382x552) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 382x552
>Jim Knox comes on the screen
>>
>>68748016
Romo will retire before the season starts due to injury anyway
>>
>>68748083
I wish Jerry Jones would retire
>>
C'mon Elvis
>>
>>68748016
He flipped out of nowhere lel
>>
>>68748080
>be Jim Knox
>interviewing an Asian lady who is eating the choomongus dog
>lots of lost in translation moments in interview
>sign off the interview with the phrase "let's put another shrimp on the barbie"

Is he autistic?
>>
>>68748118
>not knowing that Jerruh is spending hundreds of millions so that his brain can live long after his body dies
>>
>>68748136
I think the guy really is. Did they just show him interviewing another Asian?
>>
>>68748136
Dunno, he's pretty fucking weird though
>>
>>68748136
his eight facelifts have messed with his brain
>>
>>68748136
Definitely. I yelled at him one time when I was drunk and he was a couple rows down. He just looked at me funny on the way up, like he didn't know how to respond.
>>
>>68748135
He's probably drunk
>>
>defeated by holland and the rags

0's meme run ends
>>
The Douche throws way too many pitches
>>
Is Mike Trout even still good?
>>
File: 1369103179727.png (136 KB, 601x695) Image search: [Google]
1369103179727.png
136 KB, 601x695
>>68748303
Why are you being so saucy, Mr. Canadian?
>>
>>68748303
Literally no one in the AL can beat the Rangers right now, so relax
>>
File: barnette.png (128 KB, 350x254) Image search: [Google]
barnette.png
128 KB, 350x254
>>68748306
APOLOGIZE
>>
>>68748328
We'll see

Do I have to remind you of the alds?
>>
>>68748339
However
>>
>>68748326
They don't have sauce in Canada, only maple syrup.
>>
>>68748303
Didn't the O's just kick the shit out of the Blow Gays the last series?
>>
>>68748351
When's the last time Toronto won a championship?
>>
>Odor is hitless tonight

Shame Bautista isn't playing
>>
File: 1397520148045.jpg (174 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1397520148045.jpg
174 KB, 960x720
>>68748379
Be nice, friend.
>>
>>68748389

Texas: never
Baltimore: 1983

Check yourself before you wreck yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 490x490
>>68748415
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 526x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 526x453
>>68748415
>>
File: Kissitbitch.jpg (10 KB, 169x240) Image search: [Google]
Kissitbitch.jpg
10 KB, 169x240
>>68748424
>1983
>last Baltimore championship
>>
>>68748424
I said Toronto, not the Gays
>>
>>68748424
Dallas won a championship in 2011
>>
>>68748415
kek/10
>>
File: 1465855022682.jpg (112 KB, 772x817) Image search: [Google]
1465855022682.jpg
112 KB, 772x817
>>68748415
>>
>>68748448
E L I T E
L
I
T
E
>>
I hate when pussies pretend they cant stop and then they run into the wall to make the catch look more dramatic
>>
File: noice.jpg (104 KB, 832x661) Image search: [Google]
noice.jpg
104 KB, 832x661
>>68748415
>>
>>68748448
We're talking baseball
>>
Fuck, Andrus was so close to being 4-4 tonight
>>
File: obama2.png (54 KB, 262x134) Image search: [Google]
obama2.png
54 KB, 262x134
>>68748415
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.