[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that England are the best team in the tournament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: CksscNGWsAAPPxj.jpg (124 KB, 1200x810) Image search: [Google]
CksscNGWsAAPPxj.jpg
124 KB, 1200x810
Daily reminder that England are the best team in the tournament and have just been very unlucky.
>>
I think England will beat France in the quarter finals. I will also place a bet on it because the odds will be underestimated.
>>
*very incompetent

ftfy
>>
>that Bale freekick
>all those hit and hope shots from out side the box
>all those limp dick efforts from inside the box

missing chances isn't unlucky

funny how the good teams are the luckiest eh?
>>
>xG
>Trash.jpg
>>
>>68741891
>missing chances isn't unlucky
It is to some degree. Finishing is, in part. random and it's a better prognostic for the future to create 10 chances and not score than to create 1 and score 1 goal.

I even made a thread about England being really good, glad the stats back me up here.
>>
>>68741884

t. Incompetence: the Nation
>>
England were unironically too good for this fucking shit group. Slovakia, Wales and Russia are not even in the same stratosphere as England. We are better than all 3 combined and not a single one of them would get any player in our team. Yes, I include Bale. Lallana and Sterling are both better than Bale and Andros Townsend is at least as good and didn't even get into our squad. England are TOO FUCKING GOOD for this group. If you put Mike Tyson in the ring with a fucking ferret the ferret would run away and Mike wouldn't land a punch. Put Mike in the ring with a heavyweight and he destroys him. England will easily beat any of the so called 'top' teams because they might try and fucking score. England will win this fucking tournament. England are like a caver who crawls through caves as a living. Put a caver in a wide open field and he has no idea what to do because he isn't trained for it, but put him in a dangerous and tight cave and he'll ease through just like England will when we play France or Germany or whoever.

>Wales potential 2nd round opponents
Albania. Wales won't beat them, Albania will just park the bus
Nothern Ireland, as above
Poland or Germany who will both destroy Wales
Czech Republic or Croatia, both far better than Wales

>England potential 2nd round opponents
Iceland, lel. fucking meme joke. England will devastate them as punishment for that volcano ruining our holidays a few years back, hopefully a few Iceland fans will get smashed outside the ground
Austria or Hungary. LEL, might need to reform the old empire they had to even scrape a draw
Portugual. Utter shit joke of a team. Clyne and Walker are both too good for old man Ronaldo.

England will reach the quarters, destroy France in front of their own fucking pathetic fans, Destroy Italy then beat whoever in the final.Wales are a fucking baby who teamed up with the other babies to escape the play area faster than an adult. England are an adult and will crush the babies head soon.
>>
>>68741938

the stats don't back you up. in 3 games they have created 5 good chances
>>
>>68741784
>Needing luck against Slovakia, Russia and Wales
Just
>>
England were unironically too good for this fucking shit group. Slovakia, Wales and Russia are not even in the same stratosphere as England. We are better than all 3 combined and not a single one of them would get any player in our team. Yes, I include Bale. Lallana and Sterling are both better than Bale and Andros Townsend is at least as good and didn't even get into our squad. England are TOO FUCKING GOOD for this group. If you put Mike Tyson in the ring with a fucking ferret the ferret would run away and Mike wouldn't land a punch. Put Mike in the ring with a heavyweight and he destroys him. England will easily beat any of the so called 'top' teams because they might try and fucking score. England will win this fucking tournament. England are like a caver who crawls through caves as a living. Put a caver in a wide open field and he has no idea what to do because he isn't trained for it, but put him in a dangerous and tight cave and he'll ease through just like England will when we play France or Germany or whoever.

>Wales potential 2nd round opponents
Albania. Wales won't beat them, Albania will just park the bus
Nothern Ireland, as above
Poland or Germany who will both destroy Wales
Czech Republic or Croatia, both far better than Wales

>England potential 2nd round opponents
Iceland, lel. fucking meme joke. England will devastate them as punishment for that volcano ruining our holidays a few years back, hopefully a few Iceland fans will get smashed outside the ground
Austria or Hungary. LEL, might need to reform the old empire they had to even scrape a draw
Portugual. Utter shit joke of a team. Clyne and Walker are both too good for old man Ronaldo.

England will reach the quarters, destroy France in front of their own fucking pathetic fans, Destroy Italy then beat whoever in the final.Wales are a fucking baby who teamed up with the other babies to escape the play area faster than an adult. England are an adult and will crush the babies head soon.
>>
>>68742038
2/10
>>
Being able to put a ball between two posts doesn't have have anything to do with luck. It's about ability. The ball goes where you kick it.
>>
>>68742710
5,1xG is a very good output for such a defensive tournament
>>
>>68741891
>>all those hit and hope shots from out side the box

Yeah, this is pissing me off desu. Along with weak crosses they try and float over the top when they should be whipping them in.

>>68742038

Slovakia camped in their own box in the hope of going through with a 3rd place. Tbh, I think allowing 3rd place sides to go through has weakened some of the group games.

>England will easily beat any of the so called 'top' teams because they might try and fucking score.

This. Well, not the part about easily winning. But better sides will leave space for England to attack, as they will actually try and win the game.
>>
Sup lads. Just watching Office Space. Thinking I won't go in to work tomorrow. Might just play some videogames instead. Two bosses are off, I'm in charge of a team... fuck it
>>
>>68741784
Their strikers have just been incompetent. It's bizarre because Kane, Vardy, and Sturridge are all usually pretty good.
>>
>>68741784
By that logic, Rolando is the best player in the Euro so far.
>>
>Play counterattacking strategy against park the bus strategy
>England are just unlucky hurr durr
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.