[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /sp/ hate Portugal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Why does /sp/ hate Portugal?
>>
Because TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>68726998
Because of autistic fucks like yourself.
>>
We don't, you're helping us reach the semis. Thank you oldest Ally
>>
File: tsuu3.jpg (168 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
tsuu3.jpg
168 KB, 2197x1463
>>68727093
>>
but i dont
>/sp/ is one person
>>
>>68726998
Would /sp/ support Portugal to win a tournment after Ronaldo retired from the national squad just to mess with his ego?
>>
>>68726998
I actually visited your country and found it amazing. I hate your NT because of stupid fucks in here who claim to root for portugual over france because their great uncle that they never saw was portuguese. As if long forgotten roots were more important than the country that fed and raised them.

No harsh feeling though
>>
>>68727302
I don't like avecs either, they spent their annual salary in August renting a nice car and going to fine restaurants and act superior here. Fuck them, and they listen to shitty music like they still live in the 80s, but the bad kind of 80s...
>>
>>68726998
>donaldo
>pepe
>>
>>68727238
Maybe as long as Pepe doesn't benefit.

You don't help yourselves by looking so greasy all the time. It's genuinely difficult to tell you apart from turks sometimes.
>>
>>68727388
That's what happens when you have sun in your country, britbro.
>>
>>68727428
You ooze grease? That's pretty disgusting.
>>
>>68727533
I though you were talking about the skin colour...
I don't like having stuff on my hair either.
>>
File: tippytoes.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
tippytoes.webm
1 MB, 854x480
why not?
>>
>>68727302
>As if long forgotten roots were more important than the country that fed and raised them

Seems like they are.

And Portuguese people only started immigrating to France in the 60s, so that's far from "long forgotten roots".
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.