[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really makes you think................
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (6 KB, 638x307) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6 KB, 638x307
Really makes you think................
>>
>>68724287
Is that why all the Euro teams are now African, Arab, or other Muslim?

Goodbye, white people.
>>
>>68724287

Did you know that Xherdan Shaqiri and Granit Xhaka are both Kosovan Albanians (ethnic Albanians from Kosovo).

Granit was born in Switzerland though while Xherdan migrated when he was 1 year old.
>>
>>68724287
still can't beat >us
>>
File: Implying 2.jpg (5 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
Implying 2.jpg
5 KB, 160x160
>>68724287
>France
Why do they even play the Euro if they are literally Africa alredy
>>
>>/pol/

no one cares about this shit
>>
>Danny Rose: Jamaica
>Eric Dier: Portugal
>Dele Alli: Nigeria
>Sterling: Jamaica
>Rooney: Ireland
>Sturridge: Jamaica

Yeah, really makes me think how they got 9%.
>>
>>68724571
Speak for yourself. Some of us are interested in why there are zero white faces on so many "European" teams. It is because they are all immigrants.
>>
>>68724587
Eric Dier has no Portuguese blood at all. He was born in England to English parents.

'Foreign' is classified as foreign born.
>>
>>68724287
JUST
>>
>>68724620
So if both of your parents are niggerian and you were casually born in England that makes you an englishman? You fucking moron half the english team is black, 1/4 is irish and the rest is english
>>
>>68724620

>Tottenham’s Eric Dier: Some people forget I’m essentially a foreign player
>>
>>68724641
Dier's parents are from England though, Jorge
>>
>>68724644
Made up quote.

>>68724641
Then you would be in the foreign parentage camp in OP's pic.
>>
>>68724668

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/23/tottenham-eric-dier-interview

Are you this dense?
>>
>>68724680
He's talking about his playstyle and football and how he's not used to English football, he literally says "I'm English" in the same paragraph.

Don't get upset because Germany is almost 40% foreign parentage and all the England squad are good English lads except Sterling.
>>
I thought the swiss diddnt let that many migrants in?
Or are they the french 2nd team or something?
>>
Angola, Cape Verde, and Guiné-Bissau are the ones represented. They are rightful clay.
Foreign born include Adrien, Guerreiro, Lopes, and Cédric all portuguese from Portugal

The only foreign is Pepe and he migrated here to play football.

>>68724799
There's no ethnic swiss but they control who they want in and prefer non-muslims (except Albanians).
>>
>>68724922
>Guerreiro, Lopes
>portuguese from Portugal
sure thing Miguel
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.