[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
After all is said and done. This series was top 3 of all time.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: fans.jpg (107 KB, 460x315) Image search: [Google]
fans.jpg
107 KB, 460x315
After all is said and done. This series was top 3 of all time.
>>
File: basketballchimp.jpg (33 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
basketballchimp.jpg
33 KB, 400x275
>>68723332
What is next for them?
>>
>>68723332
Is the guy on the right "white"?
>>
>>68723332
nah the series was shit until game 7

game 7 is probably top 3 games tho
>>
The series was shit, from a spectator perspective. Last two games were good because Kyrie plays insane offence when he's on and LeBron went full GOAT-mode. Game 7 was excited but more because of the context than the actual play. I wish to God LBJ made that dunk tho that would have made it an incredible game.

Watching the Warriors win is SO BORING. Other team fights for like 40 minutes to be up 5 and then they chuck shitty 3's and make three in a row and games over. It's toxic basketball. (I'm a neutral, too, and I will say I cringe watching Cavs running iso's over and over. LeBron failed on like 4 different iso possessions down the stretch, needed Kyrie to hit the go ahead).
>>
>>68723332
I dunno if this is a top 3 of any series
But I believe this is a top 3 game 7 of the Finals

That LeBron block on Iggy is the greatest defensive play by an individual of all time
>>
>>68723438

LeGoat's block on Iggy > That potential dunk on Draymond

You know it to be true
>>
>>68723454
Dunk would've been awesome though.

The pics of the alley-oop from Game 3 are fucking sweet, would've been the same.
>>
>>68723454
Dunk on Draymond feels like it will end Draymond's career and getting revenge to all players that suffer his lowblows and kicks at the same time.
>>
>>68723454

If he finished that dunk it would have been the most iconic play in NBA history and Draymond would honestly probably never be the same. The block was sick as fuck, but a clinching And-1 dunk straight over Draymond would have blown up the internet.
>>
>>68723332
>6 blowouts
>1 close game
>"top 3 of all time"

I'm going to assume you are about 9 years old and just started watching basketball
>>
File: thegoat.jpg (47 KB, 606x343) Image search: [Google]
thegoat.jpg
47 KB, 606x343
Another incredible game 7 brought to you by Lebron James.
>>
>>68723332
are you kidding right? 2013 was a better series than this
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.