[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we make a dream team Let's try to make the best team
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 1200x672) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 1200x672
ITT we make a dream team

Let's try to make the best team possible. I'm going to go to the sixth man, you can stick with starting five or go farther if you want.

I don't mean mash together a "Top 5 all time" try to create the best team you can, based on objective ability, impact and chemistry.

>Lebron James
>Dirk Nowitzki
>Magic Johnson
>Larry Bird
>Dwayne Wade

Sixth man
>Hakeem Olajuwon

Magic obviously will run the offense. Bird and Wade will try to focus on corner threes and the perimeter. Dirk will focus on dominating the mid range while Lebron will be agressive and drive to the basket.

The defense will have Lebron and Dirk working together to guard the paint while running a standard zone.

Hakeem will sub in to take over in the paint. This will be for when Dirk subs out and Lebron takes over at SF or Lebron subs out.
>>
Dirk's German tho.
>>
File: 532.jpg (92 KB, 384x313) Image search: [Google]
532.jpg
92 KB, 384x313
What might be a good idea OP, is make a strawpoll for every position (PG, SG etc.) full of HOF (and potential HOF) candidates, everyone then votes for who should start plus bench players.
>>
>>68721673
Wow! Great job!

Did you know Hakeem Olajuwon is Nigerian?
>>
>>68721691
Everyone would just pick the same meme players rather than actually try to put together a team.

I want people to think about objective skill and chemistry. Not just >muh rings.
>>
>>68721695
Do you know what the purpose of a Dream Team is?
>>
Magic,Jordan,Pippen,Lebron, Kareem
6th man- Rodman
>>
>>68721718
You're looking at it solely from the perspective of an olympic team.

I just want to talk about really good teams.

Maybe you should actually read the post instead of just a few quick glances.
>>
>>68721645

>PG: Stephon Curry - ..
kek

>PG: Magic Johnson - Excellent midrange shooter and playmaker, and extremely clutch and versatile as well.

>SG: Michael Jordan - Obviously

>SF: Larry Bird - Provides some much needed outside shooting and great basketball IQ. You get three crunch time killers on the same team.
See Dream Team.

>PF: Dirk Nowitzki - Deadly midrange shooter, which is very important for spacing on this team. Also has been an underrated defender his whole career.

>C: Shaq - Don't really need to say much about his power game. His rebounding and defense are underrated because he took regular seasons off, but when the chips were down he always raised his defensive game to another level, a level good as any in NBA history IMO.
>>
>>68721758
why pick Shaq when you can have Kareem or Hakeem? Kareem is the greatest scorer of all time and Shaq is known to not play well with others when he's not the #1 option.
>>
Jordan, Lebron, Kareem, Shaq, Steve Nash

with Magic off the bench
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.