[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that this was rigged. Look at the date on this vid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 26
Reminder that this was rigged.

Look at the date on this video. This nigga called it before it started.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE

He even called the exact result game by game before it even happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFdkxjVhIBo

And Stephen Curry's wife literally admitted that it was rigged on twitter (pic related).
>>
Shut the fuck up faggot. They choked. That's it. Quit trying to pull some conspiracy out of your ass and take the L with some dignity.
>>
File: image.png (84 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84 KB, 500x500
>>68720723
It's all one big coincidence, I'm sure
>>
>>68720428

These guys make YouTube videos for every possible outcome and delete the ones that were wrong.
>>
You won't believe this but sometimes people will guess random numbers and be given large sums of money.

They fuckin KNEW it. How else did they get those random numbers right? When everyone else was wrong?

Fuckin conspiracy bullshit. The lottery is rigged.
>>
>>68720741
If a thousand faggots start predicting the result in almost every sport final while claiming to be in the know, one of them is going to be right eventually.
Stop being a faggot and take the loss like a man.
>>
>>68720775
>implying I care who wins

Why would I be invested in a rigged league?
Why is that always everybody's retort?
>>
>>68720428
you're a salty faggot.... see >>68720718
>>
>>68720749
This guy didn't

Have you ever actually seen that happen?
>>
>>68720788
Ok. You're not invested. You still have a pretty shitty theory there. It's just chance and a salty person on Twitter , retard.
Not some conspiracy.
>>
>>68720803
>Have you ever actually seen that happen?
Not him, but it's a pretty common practice in association football, specially when it comes to tournament draws. Some dude puts up every possible combination a week before the draw takes place and then deletes the ones that are wrong. The claims he has inside info and that everything was rigged. It's pretty common.
And then, even if that wasn't the case, one dude uploading a thousand combinations is as good as a thousand dudes making one prediction each. One of them is going to eventually get it right.
>>
>>68720844
There was literally a guy who went on a news show in Cleveland and explained how the Cavs would win because of numerology. It's literally mainstream and out in the open and nobody still wants to believe it. This diamonds the Jew's dick and cements his power. Lots of people have predicted this, going back years even

http://deadspin.com/batshit-crazy-but-totally-believable-conspiracy-theory-1780172567
>>
I love how this was originally a meme and now it's full blown public "knowledge"
>>
File: 4chen.jpg (439 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
4chen.jpg
439 KB, 945x945
>>68720428
>Gets BTFO'd in one thread.
>makes another thread.

kys
>>
>be invested in a team all season
>AW YEAH THIS IS OUR YEAR BROS
>they lose
>I-it's rigged, International Jewry is at it again.
>>
File: 1444207574379.png (156 KB, 362x259) Image search: [Google]
1444207574379.png
156 KB, 362x259
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg2tYK-IupI

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>68720940
People have been saying this shit all postseason retard

>>68720956
I kek'ed
>>
>>68720985
they say it every year famalam
>>
>>68720428
If she knew it was rigged for money why did her husband play? Was his last championship also rigged?
>>
>>68721002
I know, I just also wanted to point out the irony of people saying the Warriors were benefitting from refball (they were) and then now saying it's all good, there was nothing fishy going on. Completely fucking stupid
>>
>>68720907
>out in the open and nobody still wants to believe it
Fuck me getting a 50/50 guess right.

Why didn't I start doing this.
>>
>>68720907
I really should've stopped when I say DeadSpin in the url.
>>
>>68721007
>Was his last championship also rigged?

Most likely, yeah
>>
>>68720907
Ah, I remember something very similar . That's also standard in association football. Back in 2010, everyone had this numerology theory regarding how every World Cup was fixed and you could check the numbers and it all added up. If you calculated the winner of every world cup according to the numeral values given, you always ended up getting the correct result. Do you know when people stopped believing that? When Germany, which was due to win it according to the theory, didn't lift the trophy. Then some other theory came around, then we had a fucking octopus predicting the matches , then we had fifa rigging it again. It's just chance m8. Someone is gonna get it right, he's gonna gain notoriety and then he's gonna bust.
i don't know if this isn't common in America, but really, this happens all the fucking time in association football tournaments. It's just random chance m8.
>>
File: 1464842119750.jpg (50 KB, 463x543) Image search: [Google]
1464842119750.jpg
50 KB, 463x543
>>68720985

Yeah I'm the retard because I don't believe in magic numbers and conspiracies that require 100% participation from impetuous ghetto niggers.
>>
>>68721029
Very true.
>>
>>68721048
>then we had a fucking octopus predicting the matches
Don't even try to say that wasn't the pinnacle of all sports moments.
>>
>>68721038
Right, because mainstream media is going to report on numerology and fixing the NBA and Freemasonry and all that good shit. Get real bro, why would you trust them to do that?
>>
oh, well, if ayeshssya called it, then i guess there's no doubt about it
i mean there's no reason for her not to be perfectly objective
>>
>>68721029

There's a huge difference between referee favoritism and outright scripting the outcomes of hundreds of games to satisfy some Illuminati ritual.
>>
>>68720956
She may be an adult, but she isn't a reasonable adult.
Game 7 was perfectly free of refball.
This guy is way too dogmatic to be taken seriously.
>>
>>68721056
That's not what I said is it. I'm saying people have been crying refball the whole postseason, even when it was benefitting the Warriors which it was

Retard
>>
>>68721071
Paul will always be fondly remembered by football fans, but his success is built upon a million other animals who didn't get it right. It's chance. Just chance.
>>
File: keks (40).jpg (5 KB, 151x133) Image search: [Google]
keks (40).jpg
5 KB, 151x133
>>68721106
>his success is built upon a million other animals who didn't get it right.
this moment will never stop being funny
>>
>>68721056
>magic numbers

math-is-hard.bmp
>>
File: images (10).jpg (6 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
6 KB, 229x220
the term "conspiracy theory" is a phrase instituted by the government in the 1960's to label the mainstream populous to deter anyone knowing the truth about the JFK assassination. When we all know the JFK assassination was a monumental coverup, conducted by the government.

What you guys need to understand is that the NBA is all planned out. It's a show of entertainment directed to entertain the consumers (fans). It's a privately owned business. All personnel are under a contract of employment to entertain crowds on a daily basis. The contracts are full of non-disclosure agreements, anti-trust exemptions, and contain policies and procedures for all employees to follow in order to maintain employment under the NBA's strict conditions. It's perfectly legal for the NBA to rig or fix their own outcomes, as it is their league, and is operated as a business to entertain their audience. There is no law that prohibits the NBA from controlling their own games, and the league uses all of their employees to ensure a desired result is reached to maximize profits to their desire. Just look at it like this.....any NBA player, coach, ref, assistant, trainer, scouts, GM's, and all personnel are employed by the league under a contract. The NBA owns the contract, and is essentially the boss telling their employees what, how, when, where, and why to do at any given time. It's an employer telling their employee what to do (in the most simple term).

It doesn't really matter "who wins", or "who's better" at any given time, the NBA ALWAYS wins regardless of any outcome. The only thing the NBA cares about is money and high consumerism. Because at the end of the day, whenever anyone watches a game, buys the merchandise, participates in attending venues, or contributes to the league, you are simply consuming the product of a privately owned business and keeping the pockets of the NBA lined with financial stats for them to keep conducting "questionable outcomes" at their own free will.
>>
I'd like for someone who actually believes that the NBA is rigged/part of some type of conspiracy to provide us with a clear, start to finish, typed out (not some random youtube bullshit) explanation of the mechanics of the whole conspiracy. When do you think it started, who specifically is involved, how many people are involved, what is the risk/reward, who gets paid off by who, what is the motive, who benefits etc... I understand if you don't know every detail, but a basic outline would be appreciated.
>>
>the freemasons rigged the nba draft
>dikembe mutumbo was "in" on it
stopped there
>>
>>68721209
Don't you remember Spurs vs Pistons finals? Literally everyone was excited about it and it was the greatest most fun finals ever! And only because NBA rigged it!
>>
>>68721217
Congratulations
>>
File: allen.jpg (30 KB, 276x276) Image search: [Google]
allen.jpg
30 KB, 276x276
>>68720907
>deadspin
>>
>>68721231
fuck off motombofag. i'm tired of your type shitting up my /sp/
>>
>>68721275
Lol, what?
>>
>>68721289
>this denial
as expected from a motombofag
>>
>>68721306
You are literally autistic bro
>>
File: ClXURRfXEAAQROV.jpg (33 KB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
ClXURRfXEAAQROV.jpg
33 KB, 590x332
>>68720428
>>
>>68721322
>resorting to ad hominem attacks
expect nothing more from a motombofag
>>
>>68720428
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE
this guy sounds exactly how i'd imagine a retard who believe this shit to sound, im sure i could pick him out of a crowd of 10000 aswell
>>
>>68721357
But in what way am I a Mutombofag? I know you were just trying to be cool and funny or some shit but your post literally made no sense and wasn't funny lol. So what was your point?
>>
>>68721184
I mean they could do all of that. Or they could just let the games play out naturally and generate the exact same amount of revenue. The only conspiracy theory which I've read which seems remotely probable is the idea that refs are paid off to help teams make it to game six/seven for additional revenue. I don't think this is true, but a conspiracy of this nature could actually be pulled off. Everything else about the league being "rigged" and such is just nonsensical.
>>
>>68721184
This guy gets it.
>>
>>68721209
It's in the OP, faggot.
>>
>>68721184
If this is tru the spurs would never win. They are the least marketable championship team in the history of sports and the league HATES them.
>>
>>68722256
Whoa!!! you figured it out!!! It can't possibly be rigged now!!

Well, back to the drawing board I guess. Thanks Canadafag
>>
Ayesha screwed the Warriors. She should've just shut up. Her whining is what got the warriors to actually believe that the Cavs might beat them.
>>
>>68721375
That shit's fire lmao
I wonder what the masons plans for the romanian football team are
Can we equal 131 ever?
>>
>>68720758
>Everyone else were wrong

Exactly you fucking dumb fuck, he was the lucky one to guess the right numbers. It's like the lottery.

It's like saying Leicester's PL win were rigged because someone bet on it and won a huge portion of money, when the season started.
>>
>>68721048
You had an octupus? Nice, we only had a goldfish, but it eventually lost in the semi finals.
>>
>>68722462
>It's like saying Leicester's PL win were rigged because someone bet on it and won a huge portion of money

>5000 to 1 odds
>not rigged

Kek, good argument
>>
>>68722495
No wonder Americans are labelled as dumb fucks in Europe.
>>
the NBA is literally WWE tier now
>>
>>68722503
Literally not an argument

Corruption has been exposed in professional soccer, yes?
>>
Prediction: Ayesha Curry will be suing Steph for divorce within two years and try to take him for everything.
>>
>>68722520
Regarding officials diverting large sums of money to themselves, often by taking bribes by African nations. Not in rigged games, played by millionaires.
>>
>>68722589
K. So hey, why are you such an angry bitter faggot because I pointed out that Leicester had extremely low odds of winning and won? What is your problem?
>>
>>68722609
Because you're implying it was rigged.
It's pretty hard to rig over a hundred games, with over at least a 100 millionaires to make it fit, so Leicester would win.
>>
>>68722637
I don't think it was rigged but it wouldn't be hard. In the worst case scenario you have to rig 36 games. In the best case you simply have to rig a handful of games, just enough to keep their momentum going
>>
>>68722637
I was just pointing out it was a pretty stupid thing to pick if you're trying to prove things aren't rigged

Chill family. I'm sure your continent and country is filled with hordes of stupid people as well ho would also just spout 'DURR STUPID AMERICAN' if I have opinions they don't have. Like you just did and implied they would kek

Faggot
>>
>>68720428
>Kyrie's 3 was fixed
>>
>Either one team wins or the other does
>Make a shit video saying one of them does
>50%
HE KNEW GUYS
>>
>>68720907
Oh so you are retarded
>>
File: dL8bA.png (69 KB, 402x366) Image search: [Google]
dL8bA.png
69 KB, 402x366
>>68720428
>And Stephen Curry's wife literally admitted that it was rigged on twitter
I hope you don't take every word that comes out of that hoes mouth as the truth.
>>
>>68722818
How's that
>>
>>68722839
Honest question, who's word it take?

NBA players and refs have talked about rigging. If Adam Silver literally had a press conference and admitted it was rigged would you believe it?
>>
>>68722875
Are you comparing the butthurt wife of an overhyped player (Which means that he's good but wants everything served to them on a silver platter) to the boss of the NBA?
>>
>>68722892
No, if you read what I wrote it should be very clear that that wasn't what I was doing and you would see what I was saying

Of course you didn't answer the question. Nice evasion
>>
>>68722915
The answer is obvious, of course Adam Silver's words would have more impact, whether they were true or not, supported by evidence or not. This woman is the spoiled wife of a spiled player who just lost, are you going to trust her on this?
>>
>>68721038
>>68721257
>>68722818
shalom
>>
>>68722936
Not really, but they should still be taken into account I think, even if you ultimately decide they don't mean much. I just think that some people are so set on believing that it's not rigged that some people would literally never believe it because they don't like admitting to being lied to or tricked. That's all I was trying to say
>>
>>68720428
> My team loses
> It's rigged, WAHHHHHHHHHH!!
>>
File: Muh rigging.png (780 KB, 1325x485) Image search: [Google]
Muh rigging.png
780 KB, 1325x485
>>68720428
>And Stephen Curry's wife literally admitted that it was rigged on twitter (pic related).
>>
>>68722983
I don't think the guy who made the video was a fan of either team. The point is it was rigged through the whole postseason, even when the Warriors were winning and somehow came back against OKC down 3-1
>>
>>68722988
Yeah, don't you think it's odd that two teams in a row came back down 3-1? Not even a little bit maybe?
>>
>>68722988

>honestly believing hundreds of people are able to keep their mouths shut
>believing the wife of one of the people who actually matter to kep the conspiracy alive would know anything about said conspiracy
>not being a warriors fan

pick ZERO of the above choices, bud.
>>
>>68723091
Lol, what?
>>
>>68720428
"Admitting" it's rigged implies she already knew. She only speaks up when her husband is getting rolled hard, but I'm sure she would be the first to proclaim all of his success is genuine.
>>
>>68723081
>>68723087

explain to me how you get both teams, all the coaches, and everyone involved to get in on a conspiracy? how do you get BIGTIME male egos to suck it up and lose on purpose? how do you make it so artistic, SO scripted, and so beautifully believable that it looks like an actual basketball game has transpired?

please, explain this to me. i mean, i'm a believer in the fact that refball occurs, but to claim that multiple entire teams plus coaching staff were in on multiple playoff series in order to adhere to a conspiracy set out by their overlords?

hmm..
>>
>>68722988
Her spelling is awful. Why do people care what this bitch thinks? Sure, she's married to Curry, but isn't there that crazy bitch in football everyone hates for the same thing?
>>
>>68720428
It would be even more embarrassing if they won.
>IT'S RIGGED
>Well we overcame the rigging of course
>>
>>68723174
>if they won

But they didn't
>>
File: 1466138737191.png (80 KB, 701x630) Image search: [Google]
1466138737191.png
80 KB, 701x630
>>68723134
Not defending her but she's a woman and probably let her emotions run wild before typing that tweet and hitting send.
>>68723134
>Why do people care what this bitch thinks?

I think people care because they were force fed to the public as "the first basketball family". In a way they likened her to someone like the president's wife and she let that 'first lady' thing go tonher head. She took herself way too seriously and forgot that her role was simply to take care of the kids, root for her husband but not get involved in his job as if she's part of the team staff. She wants to feel important I guess.
>>
>>68723174
THIS. I always laugh at posts proclaiming "REFBALL". there's no middle ground sometimes.
>team wins: "Hah you got BTFO!"
>team loses: "refs fucked us, rigging scandal, da jews did this!, STERN/SILVERBALL"

That said. Glad the Cavs won. Dont care what happens next season because the records were made with the 73-9 and GSW will forever be remembered as blowing a 3-1 lead and not getting the chip. Feels good man
>>
File: 1432725693528.jpg (82 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1432725693528.jpg
82 KB, 600x720
>American RealMou is NBA fan
>>
File: 5488586_orig.gif (134 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
5488586_orig.gif
134 KB, 800x600
>>68720428
>blah blah blah NBA is rigged
>check out this youtube video that has a 50/50 shot at predicting the future

IN FUCKING ROOOOOINS
>>
>>68723224
hold up ? was those tweets o nsame day ? you think they aproached her father because of her tweet?
>>
>>68723720
The tweets were on the same day. The part about her dad getting approached was before the game. Their bus was late when it arrived to the arena. There was some kind of hold up at the security checkpoint. Ayesha said they were held on the bus and couldn't exit until just before tipoff. Interestingly enough, she said there were about 100 people there yet no one else compalined about said delay.

She only tweeted it after they lost the game. Followed it up with her rigging rant
>>
>>68720758
Your argument is retarded. These videos were made weeks prior to the finals. If someone came out 2 weeks early and said "listen, im going to play these specific numbers, and i guarantee i will win the lottery" and then he won you would think differently
>>
File: 1466214414774.jpg (46 KB, 753x741) Image search: [Google]
1466214414774.jpg
46 KB, 753x741
>>68720428
Didn't you already get BTFO in that earlier thread? Why did you make another one? Are you a masochist or something?
>>
I'm just sad now, knowing that the NFL is rigged, and the NBA, something I recently got into was also rigged.

It all makes sense, how they market it, how they make up these storylines throughout the season and they come true, how they push evil characters and good characters, it's just like WWE, and now with these nerds who've probably never watched a game in their lives, predicted both the superbowl and the finals, I'm just devastated. I've been wandering from website to website aimlessly and this morning I totally ignored my gf, I feel like a damn zombie...

The people who don't believe don't really bother me, ignorance it bliss right? I just hope I can find a new hobby.
>>
>>68724019
autism is on his side so OP won't shut up until he gets a favorable thread
>>
>>68724323
All American sports are rigged, pal. It's all "entertainment" to the big wigs and all these "associations" and "leagues" are classified as entertainment legally, so the owners can do whatever makes them the most sheckles. I can't speak for European sports but FIFA, ironically, and all the other football leagues seem the most unrigged to me
>>
File: 1466136636086.jpg (20 KB, 251x241) Image search: [Google]
1466136636086.jpg
20 KB, 251x241
>sports team chokes
>it's rigged!!

the highest form of BTFO
>>
GS, you're a regular season team, led by a regular season player. No conspiracy. Get over it.

Thanks for cementing LeBron into T2 status. Lmao
>>
File: Mo.jpg (108 KB, 880x440) Image search: [Google]
Mo.jpg
108 KB, 880x440
Cleveland didn't win shit for 50 years and never cried "rigged". But stay delusional if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>68720428
>teams have been down 3-1 32 times before
>everyone of those other times they lost
>the 33rd time it happens they win

Yeah, this is 100% masonry faggotry.
>>
File: DarwinFacepalm.jpg (15 KB, 300x362) Image search: [Google]
DarwinFacepalm.jpg
15 KB, 300x362
>>68724421
>I can't speak for European sports but FIFA, ironically, and all the other football leagues seem the most unrigged to me
Sweet Jesus, son. What rock have you been living under?
>>
>>68720428
if this nig was so smart with the inside info he shoulda bet on it and made a shitload of money.
>>
>Lebron says that green called him a mean word
>Green gets suspended
>People think this wasn't rigged

Even Shaq and Barkley were calling Lebron a bitch for doing this.
>>
>>68720956
holy shit i laughed
>>
Do you really think they got an entire basketball team to throw their shot at the title or whatever the fuck you win in basketball? And none of them told? None of them took to twitter to holla about the white man/jews trying to keep them down? Except the wife (???) of one of the players that got mad at a bad call?
Which actually confuses me because to rig it you'd either need to make a million bad calls against one team and be lenient with the other, or you'd need to convince a team to play poorly. The wife seemed to be complaining about the former (i.e. her team is not included in the rigging, but is just getting fucked by the refs), but lots of people seem to be acting like it's the latter that happened and then using her tweet as "proof". If she knew about shit then she wouldn't be complaining or getting mad at a bad call like it's some kind of fucking surprise, so we can basically guarantee she doesn't have any cool insider rigging knowledge, and everyone is just mad that whoever the cleveland guys were playing against (LA?) lost or something.
>>
I remember when I was reading the fallout after Spurs fucked up in EPL this season allowing Arselel to finish above them. Somebody basically said this.

>It's rigged by Wenger
>But the one caveat is that Arsenal cannot win the EPL
>So he does the only thing he can, rigs it so Spurs always finish below Arsenal
>This was the crowning glory of 20 years of rigging, where he makes Spurs fail to win one game out of 4 and even in the final game where a draw would do, against an already relegated team, he makes them lose 5-1 to said relegated team who only have 10 men on the pitch for 80% of the match

>>68726696
Football and FIFA isn't rigged. It's corrupt, it isn't rigged. FIFA officials embezzling their shit is bad. Nothing has been rigged. Qatar won due to bribes, it wasn't a supposed random draw. It was a bribe which won it for them, just like Russia 2018.
>>
>>68720428
Well, the Warriors did get jewed out of the title. They were clearly the better team before Draymond's bogus suspension completely turned the tide of the series.
>>
>>68728483
This

I literally don't understand. He kicks people in the nuts, no suspension because they want him playing. Gets suspended for literally nothing later. Totally legit huh? XD

>in b4 SALT!! XD

I don't care who wins. The irony is that people are saying that the people saying it's rigged are saying it to feel better, but most of the people saying it isn't rigged are also saying it isn't rigged to feel better about it
>>
>>68728483
>throw hands at lebron
>have a history of being the dirtiest player in the nba
>get suspended
>lose 2 games even after you return
>>
File: 1466391181752.jpg (127 KB, 1024x572) Image search: [Google]
1466391181752.jpg
127 KB, 1024x572
>>68728964
>Don't score in last 5 minutes of game 7
>b-b-b-but game 5
>>
>>68729310
>>68729369
>still defending corrupt Jews and arbitrary rule enforcement by acting like the only people who call it rigged care about who won

If the Warriors won it would've been because the league wanted them to. Crazy coincidence how the Warriors also came back down 3-1 against OKC huh
>>
>>68729436
Do you legit believe an ego has big as russel westbrook's would take losing due to rigging quietly? The warriors played like shit 3 consecutive games, so they lost.
>>
>>68729524
They're multi-millionaires. Literally who gives a shit about winning a basketball game. If it is rigged, I'm sure they don't enjoy it, especially when they lose

Nobody would believe him anyways if he said something

>LOL he's so salty that he's lying and trying to say it's rigged XD
>>
>>68728964
>bogus suspension
draymond pls
>>
>>68729617
Yeah you're right. No one in the NBA wants to win a game let alone a championship. You're 100% correct.
>>
>>68728964
>Draymond's bogus suspension
He was chimping out throughout the playoffs. The suspension wasn't for the one thing, but an aggregate for his behavior throughout the post-season. He was kicking people, throwing elbows, and generally nigging it up since the first series and was lucky not to be suspended before that.
>>
>>68729436
>Crazy coincidence how the Warriors also came back down 3-1 against OKC huh

Yes. That is indeed what we, in the real world, call a "coincidence"

Enjoy your mental illness.
>>
>>68729733
I already said they obviously don't enjoy it I'm sure, but in the grand scheme of things it's not a huge deal so they suck it up

Would you believe Westbrook if he said it was rigged? Honestly
>>
>>68729744
Lol, k

Have fun watching a rigged league
>>
>>68729814
It's 100% irrelevant whether we would believe him or not. After losing to the warriors due to rigging he would say SOMETHING.
>>
>>68729888
It is relevant

Why would he make himself look like a fucking idiot to the world if nobody would believe him?
>>
OMG the way Irving chucked over the chucker in the last seconds. That was so rigged.
>>
>>68729937
>>68729888
Also why would he bite the hand that feeds him millions of dollars?

>>68729985
k
>>
File: boris.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
boris.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>68723981
Do you not understand they make multiple videos, set them to private and then make them public when they're right?
>>
File: 1385760144133.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
1385760144133.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>68720749
>>
Warriors had a really good chance to win game 7. They probably should have. But even if the refs were slightly favored towards the Cavs it was a good game.

The real travesty is how the NBA skewed game 5, resulting in an easy home game 6. If Green is never suspended for what was basically Lebron's feelings getting hurt then Bogut never gets injured, and if the warriors don't lose game 5 or 6 while at full strength then we at LEAST don't have to see Ezeli and Varajeo meme it up in game 7. If Bogut was playing during their stretches I honestly believe the Warriors would have won game 7, because they both played like shit.
>>
I've been a Cleveland sports fan forever and I look at it like this:

Nothing will erase the Tribe and Browns droughts. The Cavs win feels good man and I will take it. But it doesn't change years of misery for the other teams.

Cleveland is a football town. That goes way back. It's a Tribe town. That goes even farther back.
>>
>>68729436
>Crazy coincidence how the Warriors also came back down 3-1 against OKC

OKC flat out gave up. Every time GS made a couple 3's in a row and built a small lead, OKC players just slumped over and played like shit afterwards. The only advantages OKC had over GS was age and athleticism. Unfortunately they're mental midgets that can't rally back. Westbrook tried but he made too many boneheaded plays that dug them deeper in the hole
>>
>>68733287
>Green is never suspended for what was basically Lebron's feelings getting hurt

Green backhanded LeBron in the nuts
>>
>>68734076
Draymond barely if at all hit him, and Lebron stepped over Draymond. Lebron is a crybaby bitch tbqh.
>>
Jesus Christ this is some highly concentrated autism.
>>
>>68734817
Good argument lol
>>
>>68729369
i want to breed that mixed boy pussy
>>
>>68734713
hitting the GOATS nuts was the straw that broke the camels back. Green was chimping out all post season
>>
>>68720428
Whew boy these oakland niggas are heated! Ya blew it!
>>
>>68720741
>side that you are rooting for ends up choking
>blame the jews for it

White people.
>>
For you to believe the league is "rigged" in the way you seem to be implying you must accept that it would necessarily require all the players to be in on it. That means every year, around 100 new people are brought into the scheme and 100 more are kicked out with no reason not to reveal everything for huge profits off media sensationalism.

If you don't accept that all players are in on it that means using the "rigged" as an argument against a particular outcome you don't like is bullshit because it just means your players had to just play better.
That being said, kys GS bandwagoner
>>
>>68735241
Wasn't rooting for anybody though

Good argument lol
>>
File: englishman.png (55 KB, 155x179) Image search: [Google]
englishman.png
55 KB, 155x179
>implying not rigged
>>
>>68735646
you guys really are nutters.

Do you also believe the regular season is rigged?
>>
Game 7 was up for grabs. If the warriors were so good they would have walked away with the title. Curry choked and the cavs came through.
>>
>>68721184
There have been plenty of times in League history when less popular teams have done well, and profits have been EXTREMELY far from maximized. Your theory is dumb as shit and so are you.
>>
I know a lot of people on this board suffer from severe autism, but you really gotta be some kind of special retard to buy into these conspiracy theories. You guys are worse than those faggots who were convinced the Earth would blow up in 2012
>>
Why wasn't she complaining about this last year? More importantly, why are all these guys that are so much smarter than everyone for realizing its rigged still watching basketball? Are the GSW fans going to demand the forfeit of last years trophy now that its clear it only got meme'd to them?
>>
File: 40.jpg (61 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
61 KB, 540x432
The people who don't think it's rigged remind me of the guys who didn't want to believe in CTE for Football, they get highly emotional and attack anyone who brings up that this whole finals shit was predicted months ago, along with the superbowl.

Don't just get mad and throw insults at people just because they've realized that the NBA and the NFL are no different from WWE.
>>
>>68721184
Some fun facts about the JFK thing.

He signed an executive order ordering the federal reserve to shut down. Literally the day he was killed, his successor got rid of it and reinstated the fed
>>
>>68736435
>comparing documented head injuries to a bogus conspiracy theory from asshurt gsw fans

time to end yourself friend. if you dont like it then stop watching it. i love how you dumbfucks make these claims then watch/post about it the next season
>>
>>68736721
I haven't watched it since Draymond was allowed to kick people in the nuts. I won't watch it from now on either. The league's a joke. Just because I don't care who wins doesn't mean I can't state that I think it's rigged
>>
>>68720428
It was 52 years meme dissolved
>>
>>68736907
ok. i respect your opinion
>>
>>68736721

What do gsw fans have to do with the 2002 Lakers/Kings?

Good lord you're ass-deluded dude.
>>
Caring this much about plantation ball
>>
>when your team chokes so hard you start reading books on numerology and chaos theory

I have never seen a fanbase so shook.
>>
File: 1465532536579.jpg (16 KB, 298x332) Image search: [Google]
1465532536579.jpg
16 KB, 298x332
>>68736721
See what I mean?

Also, not everyone is a GSW fan, some of us probably don't even watch basketball, I'm primarily a football fan my friend. take a chill pill
>>
>>68737576
See >>68738276
>>
File: stop_invincible_kek.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
stop_invincible_kek.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>[thing] I like falls victim to [outcome I didn't want]
>RIGGED
>>
>Draymond Green reaches arbitrary number of flagrant foul points and receives a suspension
>Warriors lose inside defensive presence/rebounding/offensive screen guy when Bogut goes down in Game 5
>LeBron is able to have back-to-back 40 point games after Bogut injury
>Curry/Thompson choke and combine for only 31 points in Game 7

I'm not sure if you conspiracy people even watch the games.
>>
>>68739306
Why did you feel the need to be the 10th person in this thread to say the same thing?

Do you think only Warriors fans think the NBA is rigged?
>>
All I learned from this is that I should bet on the Jints in the Owl this year.
>>
>>68721056

It doesn't need participation from players you retard or shill.

It's mostly the refs doing obviously.
>>
>>68720723
truth spoken
>>
>>68732869
not an argument
>>
>>68720428
I feel bad for americans. There could be a forest fire somewhere and they wouldn't know about it, that's how hard their head is on these things.
>>
>>68741020

cool..

we don't think about you at all :)
>>
File: 1803.jpg (109 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1803.jpg
109 KB, 413x395
>>68741250
fucking KEK. pic related.

nice one ameribro
>>
>>68740730
This. As I recall, the refs made a few game changing no calls against the Spurs in favor of the Thunder during the playoffs as well. I won't make a claim as strong as the NBA is being rigged but it really does make you think. Curry getting called for all these fouls in game 6 and having 3 fouls by the half of game 7 as an mvp...
The warriors didn't play that great and had a chance to win game 7 but you can't deny that the series wasn't manipulated to some extent whether by the refs or the NBA organization, thus possibly changing the outcome.
Well at least I say this as a fan of neither teams.
>>
>>68741250
>>68741365
This is win win, I actually should have that picture but apparently not, thx guys!
>>
btw, I find it very strange that the Warriors, one of the highest scoring teams in the league, couldn't score a single basket in the last 4 minutes, I believe that's what it was.

It's literally just like the Patriots in 2007, where they scored above 20 points all season, and in the superbowl, they only scored in two separate quarters (14 points)

Theres also the fact that this was one of two close games in the series (game 4 was close).
But the fact that each team practically blew each other out during the series by more than 20 points each game, and then at the

I realize everyone has a bad game in reality, but when you have people predicting these outcomes, it makes it seem really suspect. And the fact that LeBron "busted up his hand" on the last shot for Cleveland just seems sketchy to me, like it was such a perfect time to create some drama for people to talk about like 10 years down the road or whatever.

I think this shit is rigged now, that's not to say I'm gonna automatically believe every conspiracy theory from now on, but I'll keep an eye on the sports ones, so I subscribed to the guy in the OP.
I'm sure this isn't the last time we seem him predict something like this.
>>
>>68742401
Well said

People should at least consider the possibility instead of ruling it out right away
>>
>>68720741
Reminds me of all the fags that claimed the Super Bowl was rigged after Cam choked.
>>
>>68720428

I've been following RFG the chosen one for years and he's been mostly right about the rigging. He predicted both of the things in the OP since before May. He also predicted the Superbowl machup and result.
>>
>>68742401
Its called pressure my friend. They were blowing each other out at the beginning of the series. That game 7 was pressure.
>>
>>68736721

>proving his point

it's like pottery
>>
>>68720428
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE
I got to the part where he said Freemasons and noped the frick out. Everyone remembers the Mutumbo thing so what if he guessed right or hit send on a draft.
>>
>>68744298
The thing is that his videos were being posted around the start of the 2015 NFL playoffs after The Seahawks beat the Vikings on the missed field goal, and he predicted the Peyton Manning "humiliation ritual" where he would go out with a ring or whatever.
I remember because someone posted a funny gif of Russell Wilson because the guy in the video called Russel Wilson "the chosen one".

He was right, I didn't believe him at that point, but then when someone posted his video again earlier this NBA season, then I started getting a little skeptical because of the Mutumbo thing, turns out he was right this time too.

It makes sense, because the way the NBA subtly markets teams like good guys and bad guys (heels and faces), and how some players just flat out suck it up one game and have monster games in another.
>>
>There are still people that don't think big sports games are rigged

They are. Just learn to enjoy it anyways. That game last night was fucking intense despite being predetermined.
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.