[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should he retire? Nothing left to prove. He has beaten the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /sp/ - Sports

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (326 KB, 1440x1416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326 KB, 1440x1416
Should he retire?

Nothing left to prove. He has beaten the best (regular season) team in history. Fulfilled his promise.

He is in his 30s and has a family. He is in the discussion for the GOAT. Cleveland has a championship because of him. What more is there to accomplish?
>>
>>68719446
>What more is there to accomplish?

A career in baseball.
>>
>>68719446

Back 2 back championshits
>>
Not 1, not 2, not 3, ect.
>>
>>68719446
He's got rings and MVPs, he should just go on and chase the "all time leading scorer" now
>>
He has a lot of career records ahead of him yet and he's still 31.

I can't see him retiring before he's 35.
>>
I expect an early retirement from him, especially if he wins another ring in the next couple seasons. It comes down to whether he wants to build on his legacy or not.

>>68719484
lol
>>
5 more championships and all time leading scorer = greatest to ever play . no argument
>>
I can see walking away from the NFL early. You are risking life long issues with every +1 season you play. When the last superbowl had every past MVP come out I think only 5-10 of them in total were able to even walk out there like normal men.

but NBA? Might as well play until they throw you out.
>>
>181 points
he dropped 82 over 2 games. less than 100 over the other 5? literal less than 20 ppg for more than two thirds of the series lmao
>68 rebounds
as if green wouldnt have had more if he wasnt suspended for a game due to lebitch cries
>16 steals
as if curry wouldnt have had more if the refs hadnt called every clean steal a foul
fun fact: '''KING''' james also had the most turnovers in this series. forgot that stat, right lebeta cucks?
>>
>>68719446
Only if he doesn't like playing basketball anymore.
>>
>>68719746
and also led in literally every other stat for both teams.
You sound mad bro please just kys.
>>
>>68719746
Those stats were after game 6.
>>
>>68719746
He had 100 points over three games.

This image was made before last night's game.
>>
>>68719446
>What more is there to accomplish?

A few more million on the road to being a billionaire. No way he's retiring now with the cap rising.
>>
lebron should atleast tie jordan and beat kobe in champion ships b4 he say bye
>>
>>68719910

If I am LeBron, I'm not retiring until I equal Kobe, at the least. Equalling Jordan might not be an option, given the depth (or lack thereof) of the Cavs, but he's not retiring until he's in the frame for GOAT discussions.

3-4 is not bad, but it's not GOAT. He needs to get more rings. If he doesn't get another before he retires, he's top 10 maximum.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.